Author Topic: All these deaths are on Obama's head  (Read 2304 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All these deaths are on Obama's head
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 08:57:52 AM »

Hey idiot - they should not be able to breach the border in the first place

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 09:06:30 AM »

Nothing was said when Bush signed the act.  But now that Obama is following it, they suddenly want it repelled since it is a tool of the anti christ. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2014, 09:23:18 AM »
Nothing was said when Bush signed the act.  But now that Obama is following it, they suddenly want it repelled since it is a tool of the anti christ. 

Hey creepy gay stalking fag - no one supported W on his immigration bullshit.  He was the same as the current Kenyan fag you lust after

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 09:31:37 AM »
Hey creepy gay stalking fag - no one supported W on his immigration bullshit.  He was the same as the current Kenyan fag you lust after

In that case, you can take a break from your little gay talk and homo projections over Obama and maybe find a link where YOU condemned Bush for doing it on here.

With a gazillion posts, surely you complained and whined about it then.  Show us you that you are not the hypocrite we all know you are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2014, 09:35:35 AM »
In that case, you can take a break from your little gay talk and homo projections over Obama and maybe find a link where YOU condemned Bush for doing it on here.

With a gazillion posts, surely you complained and whined about it then.  Show us you that you are not the hypocrite we all know you are.

LOL - I was tossed off FR for trashing Jorge Arbusto El Segundo for his illegal alien bs remember?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2014, 09:50:10 AM »
How very clever of you!

I won't recover, and neither will Bush!

::)
Insightful!

::) ::) ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2014, 09:52:21 AM »
LOL - I was tossed off FR for trashing Jorge Arbusto El Segundo for his illegal alien bs remember?

Seeing how I have never - meaning not even once - even visited the FR site, I would have to say that no... I do not remember that.

But then again, that wasn't what I asked was it?  I know you are stupid.  But I would have expected basic comprehension skills.  After all, I don't think I had used any big words to confuse you.

Your.  Posts.  On. Here (here meaning GETBIG). In. Regards. To. Bush. And. This. Act.

Read it slowly.  Read it twice.  Get mommy to help you understand the nature of that question.  Report back with a link.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2014, 10:26:20 AM »
Hey idiot - they should not be able to breach the border in the first place

I know.  And since it was obama that tore down the 75-foot "Bush Border" wall from Cali to Louisiana, allowing them to breach the border, this is a correct statement.