Author Topic: Making a blend, npp, tren, mast?  (Read 1813 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Making a blend, npp, tren, mast?
« on: July 30, 2014, 09:56:34 AM »
I've been home brewing for years but it only recently cured to me I could make blends and save on total oil injected

If I understand I can do 100 mg tren and with the same ba  / bb concentration I can add 100 mg npp and masteron enth to the same amount of oil?

Anything that keeps pokes down is good

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Re: Making a blend, npp, tren, mast?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 11:46:21 AM »
I've been home brewing for years but it only recently cured to me I could make blends and save on total oil injected

If I understand I can do 100 mg tren and with the same ba  / bb concentration I can add 100 mg npp and masteron enth to the same amount of oil?

I'm actually running a similar blend right now. Except instead of npp it has test e in it. It won't keep the number of pins down, since you can mix that same way into one barrel as you would into the vial, but you would save on oil volume for sure.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 11:50:42 AM »
You didn't specify the tren ester so I assumed it was ACE. If it's tren ENAN you will 100% definitely be fine with the 300mg blend.

Yes that is just 300mg/ml I have seen EQ as high as 600 mg at 2%/20%. Ace and prop esters at anything above around 100mg (*using 2/20) are  just holding on by a thread and the minute it hits the muscle it'll crash so hard you'll be in excruciating pain. But 300 is very common with longer esters. Might want to lower the ACE to 75 or so just to be sure. Up to you.

Some people would add EO into the mix for 300mg+ concentrations but it's totally not necessary. 300 is pretty basic it should hold fine with BB/BA. Standard 2/20%'s should work fine.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 01:29:55 PM »

hmm..getting it to hold may be an issue with tren ace.

you could try 50mg tren ace, 100mg npp, 100mg mast e

or
75mg tren ace, 75mg npp, 75mg mast e

I dunno... I don't like doing blends.

if I were you, I'd just do the stuff at higher mg/ml from the start. I do 150mg/ml tren ace no problem.. 200mg/ml npp and 200mg/ml mast e no problem as well.

I don't think 225/ml on the npp and mast would be much of an issue either, but I just do 200 because it's easier to measure the doses.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 02:35:47 PM »
It's tren A, pellets

I wish I had some E, would make life easier!

I do 1/10 not 2/20 because I'm very sensitive to scarring from co-solvents, EO is fine for me though. I'll try at 100 and if it doesn't hold I can always drop it down to 75 :)

Complex Carbs

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 07:22:09 AM »
Can you make the blend with the same oil or do you have to brew each compound and then mix the finished product?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 09:00:09 AM »
I wish I could make my blends like this :( Always wanted to make an EQ/tren blend... and 150mg/ml trenA 150mg/ml mastA blend... testp.. i like to keep it seperate and only use on days i want high libido haha seriously

Anyways im not running anything high at the moment but when i do... i would love to...

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 10:41:45 AM »
Can you make the blend with the same oil or do you have to brew each compound and then mix the finished product?

....wow.