Author Topic: Maybe it's just a marketing gimmick by Adidas..  (Read 3358 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Maybe it's just a marketing gimmick by Adidas..
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 09:07:41 PM »
Where is all the concrete evidence that with hundreds of thousands crossing the borders daily they' re isn't any terrorists. I supposed the drug gangs are ok with you as well. Tard

dude, i'm 1000% sure terrorists are coming in thru mexico and I'm all for putting landmines at the border.
we agree there.

however, asking dude to prove a negative lol... The proof that terrorists came in, is that he cannot prove they didn't? 

LOL that's silly in so many ways.  And I AGREE with you that they probably are.  But that doesn't work for debates.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 11:43:09 PM »
Coach, they just don't get it do they?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2014, 12:59:29 AM »
"We have found Korans, prayers rugs and many other unusual items that raise concern"

You seem to have blown by that little quote. So I guess you defending this means there's no way we have terrorists coming through? Am I understanding this correctly?

Since when is a Koran or a prayer rug an unusual item or cause for concern?

...and how does a Koran or prayer rug found in Texas place a woman in Canada atop Al Q's lap?
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 02:06:37 AM »
Oh look, it's you again. No, not as intellectual as you because we all know higher education always equates to commonsense.

Higher education isn't the issue. Intelligence isn't the issue. Common sense isn't the issue. You accused someone of doing the very same thing that you routinely do. Integrity is the issue. And you have none.

The point is, you can't deny that this asshole, by keeping the flood gates open isn't inviting more terrorism into this country.

I wouldn't even if I could; I don't like our current policy vis-à-vis border security. Why would I defend it? I haven't seen a single viable and sensible plan for dealing with border porosity and the illegal influx of undocumented people.

As to the issue of gun control, I am curious: do you believe that something like a Barrett M82 or an M134 Minigun should be readily available to anyone? I'm a big supporter of Amendment II but this kind of question would give me pause; I look forward to your reasoned reply.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2014, 05:31:09 AM »
Jesus Christ you're more annoying than Benny. Shut the fuck up and bring an at least bring an argument like the others....yes, a tard.

Disrupting the delusions of a feeble mind could be annoying for an idiot like you.  Especially when it happens to you day after day.

You obviously have more short comings than we originally accepted from you on here.  Which is saying a lot. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2014, 11:03:50 AM »
Higher education isn't the issue. Intelligence isn't the issue. Common sense isn't the issue. You accused someone of doing the very same thing that you routinely do. Integrity is the issue. And you have none.

I wouldn't even if I could; I don't like our current policy vis-à-vis border security. Why would I defend it? I haven't seen a single viable and sensible plan for dealing with border porosity and the illegal influx of undocumented people.

As to the issue of gun control, I am curious: do you believe that something like a Barrett M82 or an M134 Minigun should be readily available to anyone? I'm a big supporter of Amendment II but this kind of question would give me pause; I look forward to your reasoned reply.

I suggest you qualify that statment, son. next time you decide to talk out of your ass like that, back it up. Do you personally know me? If not then watch your lip. Not even fucking around on this one.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2014, 02:17:52 PM »
I suggest you qualify that statment, son.

Cut the histrionics Joe.

next time you decide to talk out of your ass like that, back it up. Do you personally know me? If not then watch your lip.

I judge you solely based on your actions, behavior and posts on getbig. And based on your actions, behavior and posts here, I stand by my statement. If that's not indicative of who you are, then that's your problem and not mine.

Not even fucking around on this one.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2014, 02:28:15 PM »
I suggest you qualify that statment, son. next time you decide to talk out of your ass like that, back it up. Do you personally know me? If not then watch your lip. Not even fucking around on this one.

Nothing funnier than watching a short man rage over the internet. 

I can vouch for the complete lack of integrity.  And dignity.  And intelligence above a dying fire fly. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2014, 03:03:59 PM »
Cut the histrionics Joe.

I judge you solely based on your actions, behavior and posts on getbig. And based on your actions, behavior and posts here, I stand by my statement. If that's not indicative of who you are, then that's your problem and not mine.

Obviously your insecurities with me is your problem.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2014, 03:43:41 PM »
Obviously your insecurities with me is your problem.

Right... ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2014, 07:06:06 PM »

In other words....

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.