Author Topic: Why opportunities are so hard to come by for some people?  (Read 4984 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Why opportunities are so hard to come by for some people?
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2014, 05:05:57 PM »
you gotta get with the times Whork... in todays politics, you have go Full Retard for what ever "your side says"
Thinking for yourself is overrated. If our side says "we hate these things" then we must hate them.
So if youre a "conservative" you must agree with certian political platform even if the issues arent related at all. 

Its sad that people are so desperat for a place to "belong" that they lose their rational thinking.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2014, 05:59:41 PM »
I think I'll try and find the thread where you offered to fly to New York to meet an internet stranger so he could prove what he did for a living.  Creepy brah.   

Aren't you supposed to be finding the thread where I said the same thing of "loving" my country as the midget did?  Yeah... that is the one you are supposed to finding, but haven't yet.  Dumb ass bitch.

Like I said, when your back pedaling doesn't get you out of the shit fast enough, you try to deflect and change tactics.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2014, 06:01:40 PM »
Funny how lurker went into hiding after this one. 

Fat?  Lurker - I am in better shape than you and 99% of the others on this site today than you are while on drugs on your best day. 

Who went into hiding?  I certainly didn't.  Unlike you, I don't sit around on the internet all day long spreading my gay fantasies.

Since when have you seen me to judge what I look like.  Oh yeah... I think we covered that :

Projecting false assumptions onto other people you don't even know helps you with your BBC obsession?  Is that it?  Life is difficult enough being a midget and living in the ghetto.  Rather than seeking meds for the mental instability you have given yourself with your self loathing, you instead attempt to feel better with projections.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2014, 06:04:01 PM »
Aren't you supposed to be finding the thread where I said the same thing of "loving" my country as the midget did?  Yeah... that is the one you are supposed to finding, but haven't yet.  Dumb ass bitch.

Like I said, when your back pedaling doesn't get you out of the shit fast enough, you try to deflect and change tactics.

Meltdown

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2014, 06:10:11 PM »
Meltdown

Afraid not poor baby.  Pointing out the obvious and weak ass tactics a simple mind attempts doesn't equate into a meltdown.   I don't see any gay projections, twinky talk or lusting after Obama in my reply.  So technically by your standards, it isn't a meltdown.

Does being short come with an automatic stupidity meter built in?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2014, 06:18:05 AM »
Meltdown

Posting Obama gay fantasies 24/7 is a meltdown.

The other is a post on a message board.

Learn the difference homo.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2014, 06:24:19 AM »

Posting Obama gay fantasies 24/7 is a meltdown.

The other is a post on a message board.

Learn the difference homo.

That might be too much to expect from a crybaby midget that we all know has a mental illness.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2014, 06:27:41 AM »

That might be too much to expect from a crybaby midget that we all know has a mental illness.

Didnt he promise to leave once?

Not surprised that his words is as useless as him but still a man's word is his word. Even if he is gay.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2014, 11:00:21 AM »
Meltdown

Did he ever come to your office?  Talk about obsession.   

No.  I want proof I can see with my own eyes.  I already think your photos are bullshit and fake, so why would I base a decision on that.

Meet up with proof.  Or I can come by your law office.  Bottom line.  You bring the degrees and photos and drivers license.  The name on the drivers license and degrees must match and the name of the contestant in the photo you bring from whatever show must match what is listed on the NPC website or whatever organization you (claimed) you competed in when history results are checked.

Now either you want to make this bet or you will want to make excuses.  What is it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2014, 01:07:12 PM »
Did he ever come to your office?  Talk about obsession.   

Did you ever find that thread?  The one that you claimed existed to support you delusional opinion?  (You know the opinion that you "forgot" three replies later)  Or just decided to run away when your back pedal and deflection attempt didn't work?

Talk about being exposed as stupid. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2014, 01:10:03 PM »
Did you ever find that thread?  The one that you claimed existed to support you delusional opinion?  (You know the opinion that you "forgot" three replies later)  Or just decided to run away when your back pedal and deflection attempt didn't work?

Damn you are skeevy and creepy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2014, 01:12:15 PM »

Which one?  The one where you talked about killing people with different political viewpoints?  I bumped it.  It's right here:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=515215.0

Or are you talking about the one where you begged a male internet stranger to come visit you at your expense so you could verify his credentials?   That one is right here:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=373982.msg5310026#msg5310026

Did you ever actually go visit Soul Crusher to satisfy your curiosity? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2014, 01:12:42 PM »
You seem frustrated.  What's getting to you today?  Being a midget?  Being a closet case?  Living in the ghetto?  Jungle Fever?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2014, 01:14:57 PM »
Which one?  The one where you talked about killing people with different political viewpoints?  I bumped it.  It's right here:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=515215.0

Or are you talking about the one where you begged a male internet stranger to come visit you at your expense so you could verify his credentials?   That one is right here:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=373982.msg5310026#msg5310026

Did you ever actually go visit Soul Crusher to satisfy your curiosity? 

In other words, you bumped one thread that had nothing to do with your prior statement.  Sarcastic reflection of the Tea Party attitudes doesn't make it "my" opinion.

The other, he wanted me to delete my account based on his word.  I gave him options to prove it.  The fact you had to deflect to something completely unrelated shows you had no other argument.

Stupid is as stupid does I suppose.  Just look at you.