Author Topic: Does Every Woman Masturbate?  (Read 3636 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Does Every Woman Masturbate?
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 11:45:06 AM »
They do,  but they can stop for a while and forget about it for long periods of time ...

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 11:50:25 AM »
They do,  but they can stop for a while and forget about it for long periods of time ...

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH

until they see groink in the gym

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2014, 11:54:12 AM »
My X was the all time diddle champ. She could not drive across town without diving her hand into her panties. She often popped in her vibrating egg on long cross state trips in the passenger seat. After multi orgasms during our evening romp she would again do herself just before falling asleep and then again after a late night pee. She learned how to "think off". She could reach a screaming squirting orgasm while both hands were squeezing/biting her pillow. Once at the movies I thought she would yank off the arm rests while "thinking off". She was biting her lower lip not to scream. She always came while giving head. It got out of hand (pun intended) which led to our breakup.
Outed#
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 12:23:33 PM »
Can't separate a "lady" from her itchy fingers.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2014, 12:24:24 PM »
No and neither does every man.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2014, 03:17:50 PM »
Baby mama used to as you found to your cost.

Leopold was defeated by simple machine,  ;D

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2014, 03:20:28 PM »
all the girls i ever asked about it said they did, and most more than many men do. girls are lucky they can cum like 4 times in a row i wish I could do that shit.. probably good that i cant id get nothing done

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2014, 04:43:04 PM »
What you caught her giving head to someone else and orgasming?

No Ronnie...that would be me.  8)

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2014, 04:49:46 PM »
My X was the all time diddle champ. She could not drive across town without diving her hand into her panties. She often popped in her vibrating egg on long cross state trips in the passenger seat. After multi orgasms during our evening romp she would again do herself just before falling asleep and then again after a late night pee. She learned how to "think off". She could reach a screaming squirting orgasm while both hands were squeezing/biting her pillow. Once at the movies I thought she would yank off the arm rests while "thinking off". She was biting her lower lip not to scream. She always came while giving head. It got out of hand (pun intended) which led to our breakup.

that is insane. i wish i could do that too.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2014, 04:50:55 PM »
Of course they have retard. Not up for question. Question is, did more than 3% do it thinking of someone other than me.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2014, 04:59:11 PM »

I dated a chick like this in college briefly, she was not to this extreme but same sort of deal.  After we would bump uglies she would want to whip out the vibrator and give herself a floor-shaking orgasm.  It was kind of hot but made me feel inadequate  :-\

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2014, 05:50:02 PM »
I dated a chick like this in college briefly, she was not to this extreme but same sort of deal.  After we would bump uglies she would want to whip out the vibrator and give herself a floor-shaking orgasm.  It was kind of hot but made me feel inadequate  :-\

That is the equivalent of you taking out a doll and fucking it right after you made her climax.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2014, 10:10:31 PM »

See this type of shit would never be tolerated in North Korea. We could learn a thing or two from Mensa Bob.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2014, 10:13:51 PM »
My wife says no. She does,  but she used to work with girls who refused to or thought it was weird.

In my own personal experience, the only chicks that didnt rub one out were the ones out getting fucked every day, usually by different guys.

I believe that all women need sex to a certain degree, so if theyre not rubbing one out, theyre out finding cock to do the job.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2014, 11:07:17 PM »
We know that every man has masturbated somewhat intensely at least once through out his life the last week. However, is the same true for every woman capable of doing it?

This is not a troll question. It's serious.
Fixed
V