Author Topic: The unknown beast at the gym  (Read 2460 times)

the trainer

The unknown beast at the gym
« on: July 20, 2014, 08:50:40 AM »
Every once in a while you walk into a gym and you see a huge freaky beast that make your jaw drop to the floor, there are a few of these massive gymrats hidden away in some dark underground hardcore gym, they are pro level size and stronger than a bull.

Most people even doubt that they exist you could call them the bigfoot of bodybuilding in Aug one will be revealed on getbig.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Re: The unknown beast at the gym
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 10:32:57 AM »
There was a guy like that at mine. He dropped dead one day on the floor. Went out like a G.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 10:51:52 AM »
Yeah, saw one o' those once.

He used to take a nap on the bench after each workout and then continue with the next workout after the powernap was done (around 40mins to 1 hour).

I remember one time, he did 4 sets of 250kg and then took a nap right there and then. Went out with a Z.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 11:05:07 AM »
A couple of years ago when I was 18, one of the guys at my gym had previously competed in a national Latvian strongman contest. I think he placed 6th or something. Dude was crazy big. Around 6'5ft and as wide as a barn door. I once spotted him for a 230kg bench and I was hoping he could handle the weight without any issues as there was no way at the time I could have pulled that weight up if he failed. Luckily for me, he was okay.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 11:24:08 AM »
This reads like something from juruth or Thteven.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 11:27:34 AM »
Yeah, saw one o' those once.

He used to take a nap on the bench after each workout and then continue with the next workout after the powernap was done (around 40mins to 1 hour).

I remember one time, he did 4 sets of 250kg and then took a nap right there and then. Went out with a Z.

Intra-set hgh blast for life.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 11:36:52 AM »
I trained in the same gym as Martin Kjellström 6years ago, first time I saw him, I was like "wtf?!"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 11:42:26 AM »
Every once in a while you walk into a gym and you see a huge freaky beast that make your jaw drop to the floor, there are a few of these massive gymrats hidden away in some dark underground hardcore gym, they are pro level size and stronger than a bull.

Most people even doubt that they exist you could call them the bigfoot of bodybuilding in Aug one will be revealed on getbig.

There is about a half dozen or so guys one could definitely define as beasts at the gym where I workout. A few of them have been around so long that I actually remember when they were just mere mortals (in terms of their size and conditioning). It is pretty amazing to witness how much some folks actually change over time. In contrast there are those of us who always seem to look about the same. Obviously, we are not putting as much into getting huge as they are.

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 12:37:01 PM »
There is about a half dozen or so guys one could definitely define as beasts at the gym where I workout. A few of them have been around so long that I actually remember when they were just mere mortals (in terms of their size and conditioning). It is pretty amazing to witness how much some folks actually change over time. In contrast there are those of us who always seem to look about the same. Obviously, we are not putting as much into getting huge as they are.

Some guys put too much effort there is this one twink at my gym who works out 6 days weekly over two hours each day and for the last years he has looked the same.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 12:38:00 PM »
Is Halo coming out of timeout next month?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 02:16:43 PM »
I knew you would not let us down. The 6th of August will be a remarkable day.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 03:41:45 PM »
we can only hope

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2014, 05:30:46 PM »

I hope so I would love to see how big his arms are now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2014, 06:00:25 PM »
Some guys put too much effort there is this one twink at my gym who works out 6 days weekly over two hours each day and for the last years he has looked the same.

-Could just be a case of bad genetics and no juice. On the other hand, two hour workouts are too long. Maybe this twink is simply overdoing it.