Author Topic: Hiding hrt from wife/gf  (Read 14337 times)

pissant

• Getbig III
Re: Hiding hrt from wife/gf
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2014, 09:39:46 AM »
op is a straight bitch made guy

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2014, 09:43:31 AM »
op is a straight bitch made guy

Gimmick day is it?
S

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2014, 10:13:07 AM »
I'm a fuckin pussy and female calls the shots in our relathionship.

Fixed.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2014, 10:16:55 AM »
yes I have one. Met a girl on holiday.

We carried on with a relationship home, I was off for a while....then decided to start, I hid it til I figure something out cos she was strongly against it when I told her.

Cut the story short, she would root through my gym and travel bags, my car and went through the bin...found some pins...etc and kicked off a HUGE argument with me. So I dumped her, she initially thought I was joking or didn't really mean it but realised within 24hrs that she better start making arrangements and pick her shit up and get out.

Weights before Dates  :D

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2014, 10:35:25 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2014, 10:36:28 AM »
If havox knew how to pound his girl until the bed shakes and she whimpers like a baby he would not have to hide and inject cause she would know that he is real alpha.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2014, 10:52:31 AM »
Weights before Dates  :D

anabolic windows before catabolic bimboes

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2014, 11:09:58 AM »
If havox knew how to pound his girl until the bed shakes and she whimpers like a baby he would not have to hide and inject cause she would know that he is real alpha.

FFS it's all fun and games until trainer lands one

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »
Hiding it from your gf is pretty pathetic mate, your a grown man and free to do as you choose.
when I split up with the whore for a bit earlier this year I just kept the bag wirh all the shit in my van and done shots either in van or gym toilets.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2014, 11:15:40 AM »
Hiding it from your gf is pretty pathetic mate, your a grown man and free to do as you choose.
when I split up with the whore for a bit earlier this year I just kept the bag wirh all the shit in my van and done shots either in van or gym toilets.

if you read of her qualities that havoX described she sounds like an overall ten, looks, intellect, commitment and emotions considered, you don't ditch a female like that just so you can live your narcissistic life style

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2014, 11:18:38 AM »
if you read of her qualities that havoX described she sounds like an overall ten, looks, intellect, commitment and emotions considered, you don't ditch a female like that just so you can live your narcissistic life style
She's so perfect that he is already planning for when she will leave him. Divorced in less than five years.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2014, 11:21:47 AM »

As tempting as needling in a van sounds... Devilsmile bringing the reality.  

Im just chasing youth...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2014, 11:24:51 AM »
Yeah, I'm a beta.  She should be sucking it while I pin. 

But do you guys have experience or anecdotes? Tips or sneakrets?

Tell her its doctor prescribed, like I did. She didn't care.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2014, 11:27:50 AM »

Im just chasing youth...

I understand how you feel, I'm 27, but I'm not stupid... I'm not even a thousaneer and when I get really old I will probably have to take a cycle. lol 'have to'. It's crazy how the sub culture alters our views of what you need to have and look like.

But you have a great wife... I don't know how she looks but I take it she's at least beautiful, but a man can be very unappreciative when great things get casual. Don't make hasty decisions my friend!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2014, 11:28:44 AM »
The bigger question here, is why does she care that you're taking a medication that prescribed by a doctor for a health condition?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2014, 11:32:18 AM »
The bigger question here, is why does she care that you're taking a medication that prescribed by a doctor for a health condition?

IF she cares, she doesn't know yet... HavoX thinks she will make a big deal out of it... maybe he should just put it on the table. Nothing is worse than a wife who doesn't understand your needs.

My best friend suffered from great depression and couldn't really get horroused without medication for depression. When he told his girlfriend she raised hell and told him that he doesn't want to fuck her without medication, what a fucking bitch  ::)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2014, 11:36:34 AM »

Im just chasing youth...

haha I see how it dosent exactly sound ideal.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2014, 11:37:30 AM »
I don't quite qualify for a prescription at the present.  She would support a legit health condition treatment... Not so much one procured by western union.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2014, 11:39:11 AM »
anabolic windows before catabolic bimboes

Hell yeah

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2014, 11:40:07 AM »
I don't quite qualify for a prescription at the present.  She would support a legit health condition treatment... Not so much one procured by western union.
Well then, thats not exactly HRT is it?  :D

Have you had a test done? I was 28 and my levels were like high 300's I believe, and I told them I was on it before for low levels and that I wanted to get back on, he promptly wrote me a script no questions asked.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2014, 11:42:21 AM »

Have you had a test done? I was 28 and my levels were like high 300's I believe, and I told them I was on it before for low levels and that I wanted to get back on, he promptly wrote me a script no questions asked.

god bless murica

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2014, 11:49:09 AM »
^^^ lol

Not exactly, no  ;D

Yes, two 300s.  No dice on script.  Probably just going to hit an anti aging clinic instead of the "darker" route

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2014, 11:53:38 AM »
^^^ lol

Not exactly, no  ;D

Yes, two 300s.  No dice on script.  Probably just going to hit an anti aging clinic instead of the "darker" route

300s and no script? Wtf? I also complained of all the low test symotoms as well, as I knrw that if you have low levels but arent complaining of symptoms they can say no.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2014, 11:58:13 AM »
I told mine I use the syringes to measure out my liquid supplements, which is technically true.
S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2014, 12:22:32 PM »
Seriously, this is a big red flag. If she can't accept you for the man you are (which is a guy who wants to run some low dose gear) then no offense but this is a shit relationship IMO. I can't imagine having to "hide" anything from my chick. In fact just typing those words makes my Beta Meter shoot off the charts.