Author Topic: Obama Admn busted lying again - was warned of border crises - did nothing.  (Read 1168 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-aides-were-warned-of-brewing-border-crisis/2014/07/19/8b5d2282-0d1b-11e4-b8e5-d0de80767fc2_story.html

Busted.

There really isn't shit he can't do.  All of these people come from places not bordering the US and Bush signed a law prohibiting them from being deported.  Congress will have to vote to banish the law but they won't do anything.  That's why he's passing the executive orders for
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Yes, a year ago, there was a report saying illegal immigration was going to get much worse.

I'm pretty sure that's what most everybody has been saying for the last year. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
If former Florida Governor, Jeb Bush decides to run for President in 2016 and he wins, what do you think his policies on boarder patrol will be considering he has been married for 30 years or so to Columba who is a Mexican-born American philanthropist. One imagines that in a 30 year long marriage, she exercises some influence on Jeb's opinions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
If former Florida Governor, Jeb Bush decides to run for President in 2016 and he wins, what do you think his policies on boarder patrol will be considering he has been married for 30 years or so to Columba who is a Mexican-born American philanthropist. One imagines that in a 30 year long marriage, she exercises some influence on Jeb's opinions.

I hate jeb too.  He sucks

240 is Back

• Getbig V

40 years married.  and they speak spanish between them at home.  and he said sneaking across the border is an 'act of love'.

Jeb wins, and he WILL give us amnesty.  I dont think ANY repub can say otherwise lol.   Obama talks about it, but sure hasn't done shit in 6 years about it.  Hussein barry is probably a better bet for keeping borders somewhat closed, than jeb lol.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
It's only lying when Repubs do it.  When Dems do it, it's a nuance of politics, lol.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I hate jeb too.  He sucks

I am somewhat surprised. At least you are spreading your hate around. It is refreshing to know you have issues with some Republicans and well. What do you think of Chris Christi? I read where he is entertaining the idea of running for mob boss, dictator President in 2016.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
It's only lying when Repubs do it.  When Dems do it, it's a nuance of politics, lol.

Unfortunately, both Republicans and Democrats lie some of the time. It's part and parcel with politics. A politician's main job is to get elected and reelected.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
One imagines that in a 30 year long marriage, she exercises some influence on Jeb's opinions.

One also imagines she would put her fellow citizens and adoptive country first. If her interests lie with Mexico she has no business living in Florida.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
One also imagines she would put her fellow citizens and adoptive country first. If her interests lie with Mexico she has no business living in Florida.

American immigrants have a long and storied history of wanting and helping their families from "the old country" join them in their American life. It is human nature to desire good things for the folks you love. I am not sure she would see this as an either/or thing, as you do. It would not surprise me to find out she's helped family members who wanted to come to the U.S. from Mexico accomplish this. Just so you know, I am not suggesting she's been an accomplice in any illegal immigrations.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Why am I not surprised?  This is the most incompetent administration of my lifetime.  That's what happens when you put an inexperienced, dishonest, egotistical, poor leader in charge.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Why am I not surprised?  This is the most incompetent administration of my lifetime.  That's what happens when you put an inexperienced, dishonest, egotistical, poor leader in charge.

Twice.  He was put in charge twice.

Either the repubs ran candidates that the majority of americans deemed every worse than this illegal alien egomaniac,

and/or

At least 51% of Americans are actually bedwetting liberals that want the govt to do everything for them.

There's really no other explanation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Twice.  He was put in charge twice.

Either the repubs ran candidates that the majority of americans deemed every worse than this illegal alien egomaniac,

and/or

At least 51% of Americans are actually bedwetting liberals that want the govt to do everything for them.

There's really no other explanation.

Actually, it was people like you who voted for him.  Thanks for that. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bump

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Actually, it was people like you who voted for him.  Thanks for that.  

weird you resort to a personal attack instead of talking about why obama keeps winning.

I think it's because our societal values have been corrupted, because majority of people want a welfare state.   Because both sides are liberal now, and the dems are just better at it.   Repubs need to stop shitting on dems and instead, use their platform to explain why conservative values are important and can save our country.

but your theory, that 240 sucks, well that is an interesting one also.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Me?  you mean people that shit all over both parties?

you were too drunk and hung over to vote for ron paul remember?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
weird you resort to a personal attack instead of talking about why obama keeps winning.

I think it's because our societal values have been corrupted, because majority of people want a welfare state.   Because both sides are liberal now, and the dems are just better at it.

but your theory, that 240 sucks, well that is an interesting one also.

Quit your whining.  You said this:

You voted for him.  So the fact you voted for him is considered a personal attack?  That's funny.  You liberals cannot have it both ways.  You voted for him.  You own it.