Author Topic: MSNBC owned by Howard Stern  (Read 255 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: MSNBC owned by Howard Stern
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 07:49:54 AM »
Krystal Ball asked what he saw. “Boyd” said, “Well, I was looking out the window and I saw a projectile flying through the sky, and it would appear that the plane was shot down by a blast of wind from Howard Stern’s ass.”

Ball glossed over that, for some reason, trying to get something serious out of him, and “Boyd” said, “You’re a dumbass, aren’t you?” It was at that point they cut to break.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: MSNBC owned by Howard Stern
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 07:53:18 AM »
GOLDBERG: Look, there are a couple of rules. Number one, you never put a total stranger on the air, let alone on live television on a big story like this without vetting the person. But that's exactly what they did. They didn't vet the person, and is he a total stranger. Second, he said he is at the U.S. embassy, he's a sergeant at the embassy in Ukraine. Okay? That's in Kiev. And he says he looked out the window and saw the missile. The missile was fired between 4 and 500 miles away... And that didn't occur to any of the geniuses there. The third thing is what you do is you say you are at the embassy, Sergeant? Okay. Give us the phone number at the embassy and we will call you back. Look, you know that idiot anchorman that Will Ferrell made famous, Ron Burgundy? I'm sorry, Bill, this woman makes Ron Burgundy look like Walter Cronkite.

O'REILLY: She is inexperienced woman. She shouldn't be in the chair. The whole network doesn't know what they are doing. It's imploding right now.

GOLDBERG: She was an accountant. She's not a journalist. You don't have non-journalists anchoring big events.