Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
Jeff Hardy Bump
(1/1)
Thin Lizzy:
Caught the last half hour of TNA. Hardy had a match with Bobby Lashly.

Towards the end, Lashly is lying of the steps outside the ring. Hardy does a swantan from the top rope. Lashly moves out of the way. Hardy lands flat on his back on the steps. One of the sickest bumps I've ever seen. Dude must have a death wish.
gmflex:
Jeff Hardy future will follow the dynamite kid..
 he will be in a wheel chair with no mobility and on pain killers  :-\
I went to a TNA house show about a year ago and Jeff Hardy was doing insane stuff.
After the match he was iced heavy in the back area as he was taking pictures in the
Ring with fans.. he looked in severe pain while standing ...
He was really cool with fans .. he was taking pics for over 45 minutes..
Thin Lizzy:

--- Quote from: gmflex on July 20, 2014, 10:03:57 AM ---Jeff Hardy future will follow the dynamite kid..
I went to a TNA house show about a year ago and Jeff Hardy was doing insane stuff.
After the match he was iced heavy in the back area as he was taking pictures in the

--- End quote ---

If you scroll down the page for a bit, there's a clip of the bump. I hope those steps were gimmicked, but it didn't sound like it.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/487349-lots-of-pictures-from-yesterdays-tna-impact-taping-in-nyc-great-muta-appears-sick-jeff-hardy-bump-6-sided-ring-more
Montague:

--- Quote from: gmflex on July 20, 2014, 10:03:57 AM ---Jeff Hardy future will follow the dynamite kid..

--- End quote ---

Crazy and commendable.
Most guys "take it easy" at the smaller show, and if it's not even on TV...
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version