Author Topic: Phil Heath - are there still clowns saying he is narrow?  (Read 9496 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath - are there still clowns saying he is narrow?
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2014, 04:46:07 PM »
even an asian man is wider

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2014, 04:48:32 PM »
even an asian man is wider

An Nguyen?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2014, 04:53:52 PM »
i practically shot a snot rocket laughing

would take bodybuilding mainstream

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2014, 05:01:11 PM »
Yeah, Heath's front lat spread is absolutely terrible. It's honestly cringe worthy. It perfectly highlights his weaknesses --narrow and the tiny pecs.
There are certain most muscular shots he hits that are very bad too. It's like his delts completely squeeze his tiny pecs until there is literally nothing there. That's too bad too, those two poses should be among Mr. Olympia's signature poses.
He needs to hide certain poses like Arnold did, he already cheats by going over the line.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2014, 05:08:34 PM »
Width, the illusion and the way to show it is an art in itself.
Paul Dillett showing the wrong way to do the clasp hand MM. He scrunches his shoulders up and forearms are lowered. Dorian has shoulders squared up and forearms horizontal with the floor.

Here again, Paul Dillett doing it wrong, and so is Ruhl. Ruhl, squares shoulders up, which is correct. But, doesn't clasp hands, but makes hands meet knuckle to knuckle, pushing elbows out well past shoulders. Giving more of an illusion of width. But, one's elbows shouldn't be that much past one's shoulders.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2014, 07:14:08 PM »
It's unpopular to say these days, but I still follow pro bodybuilding. Kai should have won the 2012 & 2013 titles.

I can understand '12 even though I gave the edge to Phil. But '13, no contest Phil was the clear winner. Kai was bloated & watery.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2014, 07:35:44 PM »

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2014, 10:49:34 AM »
Width, the illusion and the way to show it is an art in itself.
Paul Dillett showing the wrong way to do the clasp hand MM. He scrunches his shoulders up and forearms are lowered. Dorian has shoulders squared up and forearms horizontal with the floor.

Here again, Paul Dillett doing it wrong, and so is Ruhl. Ruhl, squares shoulders up, which is correct. But, doesn't clasp hands, but makes hands meet knuckle to knuckle, pushing elbows out well past shoulders. Giving more of an illusion of width. But, one's elbows shouldn't be that much past one's shoulders.

Prime Dillett ('93-'94) is probably the widest ever, a master at making himself look way narrower than he really is on stage... I really wonder how he would have looked with good posing and knowing some tricks, since he dwarfed everyone still, but didn't give a fuck... Just watch pictures and videos of the 1999 or 2002 NOC, a washed up Dillett almost dwarfed Ruhl in his very best shape, but in your picture Ruhl is smarter standing a lot closer to the camera and posing better...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2014, 11:40:59 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2014, 12:46:53 PM »

Take a look at that yellow and black dress...only look at the yellow side. Now, that is an optical illusion if I have ever seen one.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2014, 12:52:48 PM »
Take a look at that yellow and black dress...only look at the yellow side. Now, that is an optical illusion if I have ever seen one.

Haha yes, now that ye mention it.

Clever indeed!

Talk about "slimming".

Second chicks dress looks better though

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2014, 12:59:48 PM »

Yea i was thinking the same thing Old MILF WOULD HIT, but then noticed the titties are not that large, Sill would HIT  ;D