Author Topic: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?  (Read 11647 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?
« on: July 21, 2014, 02:57:11 PM »
http://www.playbuzz.com/larak10/what-country-in-the-world-best-fits-your-personality

I got:

France  :-X :-X :-X ;D

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 03:00:59 PM »
I got France as well, would you like to dock?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 03:01:19 PM »

Monaco  :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 03:02:08 PM »
Not sure if it's the same test but the one I took a couple months atom said my city would be Paris. Lots of Frenchy getbigger up in here.

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 03:06:11 PM »
I got France too wtf

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 03:06:43 PM »
I got France as well, would you like to dock?

It appears that we are compatible big guy...  :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 03:08:00 PM »
Just took this test and got New Zealand.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 03:08:31 PM »
Beirut  ;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 03:08:38 PM »
Nazi Germany.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 03:09:46 PM »
http://www.playbuzz.com/larak10/what-country-in-the-world-best-fits-your-personality

I got:

France  :-X :-X :-X ;D

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 03:10:18 PM »
Burundi.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 03:13:11 PM »
I got Palestine!!!!

JK!

I got France!

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/c0da7e4d-a007-47e3-85a5-fb9dc613dfda/f39410e7-c3f0-41e9-9033-3effe0551b52.jpg

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 03:15:15 PM »
All these romantics who enjoy strolling through cobblestone streets has gotten me hard, no homo.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2014, 03:16:40 PM »
New Zealand

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 03:19:03 PM »
Sweet!  :)

Iceland

You are a complex individual who is drawn to breathtaking and unique environments. You thrive best in colder climates and enjoy bundling up and being active outside. You are always up for an adventure and have to explore your surroundings. You are an avid hiker and risk taker, and do best when you are surrounded by people who are game for a camping trip. You enjoy roughing it, and like to surround yourself with others who share that passion. You have a spiritual and intellectual side too, and can enjoy deep conversation with almost anyone around you. You have an appreciation for good books and are an avid music collector. You have a solid work ethic but believe life is to be enjoyed, and thrive best in a culture that challenges you, both in its terrain and on an intellectual level.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 03:24:48 PM »
France

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 03:24:55 PM »
Doing quiz, gonna live report my answers:

After drink I clicked glass of wine even though I have 3 bottles and 4 cans of beer (more Irish than French)

What terrain? I prefer cliffy coastal (closest to where I live - coast)

Fav hobbie - posting on gb, wanking, training... none of these are options; I guess reading a book is like rading Falcon's posts, I will go with that

Love is a topic? Science isn't? Wtf is this shit? I don't care about travel, love, philosophy, art or spirituality. Starting to think this shit is for women. Gonna go with travel cos I like Bill Bryson, but this is beyond retarded now.

I'm smart, sexy and strong. How to describe myself? Intellectual ain't bad.

Which activity interests me most? Being tortured or following DLB on social media? Might as well ask this ffs. I will say read a book outside.

If I won the lotto I'd get a big house, loads of blow and go mental. No, that option isn't there.... Why would I buy an apartment if I won the lotto?Fuck sake all others are shit, high rise condo and nice car. Start an adventure based company? Guess that is for New Zealand f a gg ots.

What meal? Grassfed ribeye steak with potatoes (No Irish stereotype)

Life is a journey...next...

Iceland

You are a complex individual who is drawn to breathtaking and unique environments. You thrive best in colder climates and enjoy bundling up and being active outside. You are always up for an adventure and have to explore your surroundings. You are an avid hiker and risk taker, and do best when you are surrounded by people who are game for a camping trip. You enjoy roughing it, and like to surround yourself with others who share that passion. You have a spiritual and intellectual side too, and can enjoy deep conversation with almost anyone around you. You have an appreciation for good books and are an avid music collector. You have a solid work ethic but believe life is to be enjoyed, and thrive best in a culture that challenges you, both in its terrain and on an intellectual level.

I was going to say Antarctica before I started cos I hate people but that's close enough.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 03:29:02 PM »
Calcutta, here I come!  ???

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 03:31:12 PM »
French homo of peace  :-X
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 03:31:35 PM »
Calcutta, here I come!  ???

You love cows, gang rape women, work in customer service call centre and wash in the Ganges? Must have missed those options.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 03:35:27 PM »
Dubai, India!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 03:36:56 PM »
Dubai, India!

U just choose Gaza  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V