Author Topic: Whats the better car for a bodybuilder-2008 Aston Martin DB9 or 2008 Vantage?  (Read 4001 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Totally hypothetical for 99.9% of the people here. 

You'll never ever to be able to afford this car in your lifetime.

the trainer

getbigger car buffs please opinionate!

This is what a real bodybuilder drives.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Totally hypothetical for 99.9% of the people here. 

You'll never ever to be able to afford this car in your lifetime.

everybody can afford any car they want.

they just don't understand HOW to afford it.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
everybody can afford any car they want.

they just don't understand HOW to afford it.
Go on...Im listening...

That 93 Corolla is just out of reach for me  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
If bodybuilders and gym owners had brains they wouldn't buy expensive cars. Invest that luxury car money in real estate or something else.

So many want a Porsche or BMW but the novelty soon wears off.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Go on...Im listening...

That 93 Corolla is just out of reach for me  ;D

people make poor choices.

people don't think of ways that would allow them to afford what they want.

they defeat themselves from the start.. talk themselves out of 'success', I suppose.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
If bodybuilders and gym owners had brains they wouldn't buy expensive cars. Invest that luxury car money in real estate or something else.

So many want a Porsche or BMW but the novelty soon wears off.

had brains?

you post illustrates clearly, that you have the IQ of a Bangkok prostitute.

you think anybody who "doesn't have a brain" would be able to afford what you call an "expensive car"? unless they didn't earn the money...

you buy/drive a Porsche (or any other "sports car") for the experience... the sounds, the feeling, the smells, etc... why do you go on vacation? for the experience, right?

you buy a nice german sedan because they're build solid and safe.

.. but people like you will always see them as only a "status symbol" and instead of realizing you're bitter about your own failures in life, you convince yourself you're "smarter" than the guys who drive nice cars because they "don't have brains". Typical...

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
people make poor choices.

people don't think of ways that would allow them to afford what they want.

they defeat themselves from the start.. talk themselves out of 'success', I suppose.
I was serious though. Not trying to be smart. Just trying to figure out what you meant

Lexus II

• Getbig II
The S class Coupe is the better bodybuilder car IMO.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
had brains?

you post illustrates clearly, that you have the IQ of a Bangkok prostitute.

you think anybody who "doesn't have a brain" would be able to afford what you call an "expensive car"? unless they didn't earn the money...

you buy/drive a Porsche (or any other "sports car") for the experience... the sounds, the feeling, the smells, etc... why do you go on vacation? for the experience, right?

you buy a nice german sedan because they're build solid and safe.

.. but people like you will always see them as only a "status symbol" and instead of realizing you're bitter about your own failures in life, you convince yourself you're "smarter" than the guys who drive nice cars because they "don't have brains". Typical...

...the sounds, the feeling, the smells, the smiles, the ego trip......all bullshit. Most of the things we do in life are motivated by feelings and emotions, not logic and good sense.

When you are young you want the  hottest and fanciest vehicle you can get. As you get older your needs change but you still would like a fancy vehicle or two. When you get a lot older

you see cars as ego trips that cost a lot of money that could have been invested elsewhere. Most of the things we really want are bad investments.

Cars, watches, jewelry, muscles....all ego.