Getbig Main Boards > General Topics
Neighbor keeps F'n slamming his front door!!
(1/24) > >>
Danimal77:
I've lived in this pretty nice apartment building for almost 5 years. ALL my neighbors are quiet and respectful. A little while ago, I started being woken up late at night, or early in the morning by a door being slammed shut really hard. I didn't know who was doing it. So, the next time it happened, I dashed for my front door and and went into the hall, to see this arab guy walking away from his apartment. He's diagonal from me. I wasn't going to shout out loud at him in the hallway, so, I wrote a note, telling him that I have been woken up several times to his slamming his front door shut. He wrote me back saying he wasn't aware and apologized for the inconvenience. Since then, he was quieter for a couple of days, but is back to slamming his door shut. It seems like this fucking guy doesn't sleep and I hear other people in there sometimes (he lives in a damn studio) and has no consideration for his neighbors. He's new to this building (The guy before him never did that). Not sure what to do at this point. Building management won't do shit, so that would be a waste of time going to them. I mean, how fucking hard is it to close a door (your damn front door) without smashing it closed every time? Suggestions?
Antonio fella:
You sound like a little bitch, man up and suck it up or break his door.

Of be beta and get ear plugs :D

HTH, religion door slam of peace
Danimal77:
Yeah, break down his door and get arrested? Smart move asshole.
HavoX:
Next time you see him, tell him if he wakes you again, that you "are gonna slam his butthole shut"

Then initiate a crab most muscular and side step away, without breaking eye contact.

SF1900:
Tell him you post on Getbig and he will know his role.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version