Author Topic: Liberal Hypocrisy  (Read 96119 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Liberal Hypocrisy
« Reply #200 on: July 31, 2014, 12:49:07 PM »
I am 100% capilitalist and believe in it 100000% - what abuses do I engage in that the govt needs to get involved in?  

The discussion is not about you or your business practices.

But, thanks for asking a question if answered that no one would have the means to verify or validate or even give a shit about.   :)

PS:  also thank you for not making another of many homo-obsessed OB attack

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #201 on: July 31, 2014, 01:09:21 PM »
The discussion is not about you or your business practices.

But, thanks for asking a question if answered that no one would have the means to verify or validate or even give a shit about.   :)

PS:  also thank you for not making another of many homo-obsessed OB attack

F that - did you see O-twink on the TV yesterday?  Pure BETA - Mobacaa wears the strap on in that family for sure.   ;) :D ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #202 on: July 31, 2014, 01:20:52 PM »
F that - did you see O-twink on the TV yesterday?  Pure BETA - Mobacaa wears the strap on in that family for sure.   ;) :D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: July 31, 2014, 01:26:35 PM »
Thank you.  This thread is dumb.  

Holy shit, Michael Moore isn't a saint?  Stop the presses!  I mean, for fuck's sake just because he doesn't live like a monk on a mountain top doesn't mean that he doesn't make good points about some of capitalism's pitfalls.  Wasn't there recently a book about the life of Jesus Christ written by some scholarly academic who happened to be Muslim?  (Hmmm, this comparison isn't so great when I think about it, but screw it.)

Other than when you accidentally posted that satirical news item, this thread is boring, too.

BTW, Bears, I think you're a standup guy for the way you admitted your mistake there.  You did not beat around the bush or make retarded excuses.  Rare for this place.  

Kudos, honestly.

thx dude.  I'm comfortable enough in what I know to admit when I screw up or admit when I don't know something.

too many guys on here, and they know who they are, claim to know way more than they do.

I know about 3 things.  taxes, powerlifting, and hockey.  I don't claim to know shit about anything else.

I see the most ridiculous things posted on here by the liberal posters with regards to tax.  Michael Moore doesn't understand tax.  He says some real stupid shit that just isn't true.  that's why I think he's a phony.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: July 31, 2014, 01:35:08 PM »
I am 100% capilitalist and believe in it 100000% - what abuses do I engage in that the govt needs to get involved in? 

I don't know. What abuses do you engage in? Do you cheat on your taxes? Do you have offshore accounts to hide assets? If you do something which is illegal and you are caught, the government will get involved.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: July 31, 2014, 01:38:28 PM »

No I missed this. -Interesting that you didn't though. Why do you bother watching the President when he speaks on television when you feel the way you do about him? Seems like you'd have better more positive things to do with your time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: July 31, 2014, 01:48:31 PM »
No I missed this. -Interesting that you didn't though. Why do you bother watching the President when he speaks on television when you feel the way you do about him? Seems like you'd have better more positive things to do with your time.

Was changing channels between Criminal Minds and Law and Order and saw a clip on cable news. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: July 31, 2014, 01:57:20 PM »
Was changing channels between Criminal Minds and Law and Order and saw a clip on cable news. 

You and my wife would get along well, she also watches Criminal Minds and Law and Order. She does not watch political speeches.....she's a wise woman, most of what nearly all politicians say is bullshit rhetoric designed to sway voters in their direction.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 31, 2014, 02:02:26 PM »
You and my wife would get along well, she also watches Criminal Minds and Law and Order. She does not watch political speeches.....she's a wise woman, most of what nearly all politicians say is bullshit rhetoric designed to sway voters in their direction.   

Criminal Minds , Ray Donovan, and L&O are my fav shows

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #209 on: December 10, 2014, 11:11:38 AM »
Straight up hypocrisy. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: July 01, 2015, 03:23:33 PM »
Why do so many liberals have a pro-Muslim, anti-Christian bias?

NY Times Runs Image of Pope Made of Condoms, But Not Muhammad Cartoons
Jul 01, 2015

As seen on The Kelly File

The New York Times is under fire over its decision to publish a portrait of Pope Benedict XVI that is made of condoms.

The portrait is displayed at the Milwaukee Art Museum, angering Catholics in the area. It's made of 17,000 stretched-out latex condoms in a variety of colors.

The artist said she created the "Eggs Benedict" portrait to express opposition to the former pontiff's claim that condoms could contribute to the spread of AIDS in Africa.

On "The Kelly File," Megyn Kelly and Fox News contributor Marc Thiessen called out the paper for publishing this offensive image, but declining earlier this year to publish cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

The Times and other news outlets refused to show the Muhammad cartoons after the attack on Paris magazine Charlie Hebdo.

"There's no simple, unwavering formula we can apply in situations like this," the Times' associate managing editor for standards Phil Corbett told the Washington Examiner on Monday.

"We really don't want to gratuitously offend anyone's deeply held beliefs. That said, it's probably impossible to avoid ever offending anyone. ... We have to make these judgments all the time. Reasonable people might disagree about any one of them," he said.

Thiessen slammed the Times' "hypocrisy" on the images, saying the Hebdo cartoons were "very newsworthy" once the terror attack took place.

Thiessen recalled that the Times justified the decision on the Muhammad cartoons by saying its policy is not to show images that are "deliberately intended to offend religious sensibilities."

"Does a picture of the pope made out of condoms deliberately offend religious sensibilities? Of course it does. This is pure hypocrisy," he said.

Watch the full segment above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/07/01/ny-times-runs-image-pope-benedict-made-condoms-not-muhammad-cartoons

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #211 on: July 01, 2015, 03:29:14 PM »

they don't

just more of the same stupid horseshit people like you tell each other and pretend is a fact

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #212 on: July 01, 2015, 03:57:08 PM »
I like the fact that FOX news doesn't cover the news, as much as it covers other news' networks coverage of the news.

It's like, I don't want to see Peyton manning throw touchdowns.  I want to see Peyton Manning complaining that Tom Brady throws too many INTs.   

Makes sense. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2015, 05:32:40 PM »
Megyn Kelly Tackles the Political Blame Game After Mass Shootings
Dec 01, 2015  

Iraq War Vet and Mother of 2 Killed in Planned Parenthood Attack

Garrett Swasey Identified as Officer Who Died in Planned Parenthood Shooting

On "The Kelly File," Megyn Kelly took a look at the media's rush to assign blame after mass shootings.

Though some reports indicated the Planned Parenthood shooter was motivated by an opposition to abortion, authorities have not confirmed it yet.

Trace Gallagher reported that the documents detailing the evidence remain sealed.

Authorities have not confirmed reports about the shooter making rambling statements about "baby parts" after the shooting or that the shooter handed out anti-Obama pamphlets.

Meantime, in the National Review, columnist Jim Geraghty called out the selective arguments that often follow mass shootings in America.

He wrote:

Wouldn’t Occam’s Razor suggest that those already driven by a desire or compulsion to kill other people are going to do so, and will merely latch on to whatever “reason”, justification or excuse is at hand or is most convenient? Isn’t it ridiculous to expect sane people to watch what they say and restrict what thoughts they express in order to prevent a rampage by someone with an inherently illogical, literally unreasonable, not-sane thinking process?

Isn’t “don’t say what you think, because it might set off a crazy person” the most insidious form of censorship, because none of us can really know what prompts a crazy person to go on a violent rampage?

One of many examples cited by Geraghty was the left's reaction to videos showing anti-police protesters calling for violence against police officers.

Kelly pointed out that those who called for police to be "fried like bacon" weren't blamed by the left for subsequent shootings of police officers.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/12/01/megyn-kelly-tackles-media-blame-game-after-mass-shootings

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2015, 06:04:36 PM »

NY Times Runs Image of Pope Made of Condoms, But Not Muhammad Cartoons
Jul 01, 2015

The New York Times is under fire over its decision to publish a portrait of Pope Benedict XVI that is made of condoms.

The portrait is displayed at the Milwaukee Art Museum, angering Catholics in the area. It's made of 17,000 stretched-out latex condoms in a variety of colors.

The artist said she created the "Eggs Benedict" portrait to express opposition to the former pontiff's claim that condoms could contribute to the spread of AIDS in Africa.

On "The Kelly File," Megyn Kelly and Fox News contributor Marc Thiessen called out the paper for publishing this offensive image, but declining earlier this year to publish cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

The Times and other news outlets refused to show the Muhammad cartoons after the attack on Paris magazine Charlie Hebdo.

"There's no simple, unwavering formula we can apply in situations like this," the Times' associate managing editor for standards Phil Corbett told the Washington Examiner on Monday.

"We really don't want to gratuitously offend anyone's deeply held beliefs. That said, it's probably impossible to avoid ever offending anyone. ... We have to make these judgments all the time. Reasonable people might disagree about any one of them," he said.

Thiessen slammed the Times' "hypocrisy" on the images, saying the Hebdo cartoons were "very newsworthy" once the terror attack took place.

Thiessen recalled that the Times justified the decision on the Muhammad cartoons by saying its policy is not to show images that are "deliberately intended to offend religious sensibilities."

"Does a picture of the pope made out of condoms deliberately offend religious sensibilities? Of course it does. This is pure hypocrisy," he said.

Watch the full segment above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/07/01/ny-times-runs-image-pope-benedict-made-condoms-not-muhammad-cartoons

1 3 2

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 19, 2016, 12:29:07 PM »
FLASHBACK: Obama Was Busted Plagiarizing Governor Deval Patrick In 2008
by Hannity.com Staff

The mainstream media is up in arms about similarities between passages found in the speech delivered by Melania Trump during Monday's Republican National Convention and a few lines from the 2008 Democratic Convention speech delivered by Michelle Obama. However, it wasn't too long ago that the media turned a blind eye when President Barack Obama was busted plagiarizing some of the most memorable lines from his speeches.

In 2008, then-candidate Obama was found to have plagiarized the speeches of former Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick on a number of occasions.

"I am not asking anyone to take a chance on me, I'm asking you to take a chance on your own aspirations," Patrick said in a speech delivered in June of 2006. Obama repeated the line verbatim in a speech in South Carolina in November of 2007. In addition, Obama's famous refrain of "just words" in a 2008 speech was lifted directly from a speech Governor Patrick delivered in October of 2006.

When the Clinton campaign cried foul, The New York Times reported:

With the next round of voters set to weigh in on the Democratic presidential race, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s campaign on Monday accused Senator Barack Obama of committing plagiarism in a weekend speech. Mr. Obama dismissed the charge as absurd and desperate.

Mr. Obama told reporters he should have credited Gov. Deval Patrick of Massachusetts, a friend, for a passage in a speech he delivered on Saturday in Milwaukee. But Mr. Obama said his rival was "carrying it too far."

While the Obama campaign might have been dismissive of the charges, the video evidence made it absolutely clear that the then-Illinois Senator did indeed lift passages directly from Governor Patrick. Take a look for yourself:

Perhaps the left should heed the advice that those in glass houses should refrain from throwing stones.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: July 19, 2016, 01:09:18 PM »
Or Biden

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 19, 2016, 01:18:48 PM »
 I could care less about Michael Moore but why is he a hypocrite because he owns 9 houses???..if he can afford it, then good for him./..He probably gives a lot to charity as well

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 19, 2016, 01:23:50 PM »
I could care less about Michael Moore but why is he a hypocrite because he owns 9 houses???..if he can afford it, then good for him./..He probably gives a lot to charity as well

he gives zero to charity - it all goes to his liberal fat fucking twinkie and ice cream addiction.  He is a slob like hillary w zero self control

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: July 19, 2016, 04:56:56 PM »
he gives zero to charity - it all goes to his liberal fat fucking twinkie and ice cream addiction.  He is a slob like hillary w zero self control

what I wouldn't give to be able to sit home and watch TV while eating twinkies and ice cream as well :'(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: July 20, 2016, 05:23:19 PM »
Just ice cream for me, thank you.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 22, 2016, 09:54:45 AM »
Just ice cream for me, thank you.

Twinkies are amazing too ya know......sigh.....curse my diabetes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: July 23, 2016, 07:05:50 PM »

Twinkies are amazing too ya know......sigh.....curse my diabetes.

Yeah well, they are just too sweet for me. I'm not fond of really sugary foods. It's not a diet thing either. When I was a kid I'd scrap all the frosting off a cake before eating it....the cake. s

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: July 23, 2016, 07:41:45 PM »
Yeah well, they are just too sweet for me. I'm not fond of really sugary foods. It's not a diet thing either. When I was a kid I'd scrap all the frosting off a cake before eating it....the cake. s

Andre sticks twinkes in his  ass

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2016, 11:52:04 AM »
Andre sticks twinkes in his  ass

Twinks stick theirs in yours