Author Topic: Any notice a big difference with test prop?  (Read 4912 times)

whitewidow

Re: Any notice a big difference with test prop?
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 02:15:13 AM »

Well with regards to the Pharma Enanthate its made by company called Alliance and if you check all the pharmacies in England like Lloyds Pharmacy, Boots etc all the prices are standard and hardly vary (maybe by few pennies here or there only), Alliance are only manufacturer of the enanthate currently in England, again not sure how it works in Ireland.

Its proper quality gear, no PIP nothing and despite what people say about enanthate being a long ester I literally feel it kicking in within 48 hours. But it is ridiculously expensive hence why I was looking at underground source and also wanted to try prop anyway.

On script you can only get pharma Genotropin GH, Test E, Sustanon 250 & Deca...nothing else. The pharma Deca is something like £7 just for 50mg ampoule and only comes in 50mg (big pain in the ass) so you have to open 5 fucking ampoules just to get 250mg.

Virioromone used to make test prop on script but its been discontinued.

I will look into the sources you mentioned, thanks for that cos this Euro Pharma is dog shit.

Have you had any experience with NNP Vermodje is the manufacturer, Eastern European it says Feneilver on it, 5 x 100mg apoules in a box, might give that a go next I have some here, hoping it doesn't turn out to be shit like the fake test prop.

I can get you way better vgear and lots of diffrent HGH kits. stop buying crap.