Author Topic: Haney Ramod - Who is he?  (Read 19928 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Haney Ramod - Who is he?
« on: February 01, 2006, 04:40:39 AM »
Why is Haney Rambod a "Pro Creator"?  Where did that name come from?  He doesnt look like he is in shape?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Haney Ramod...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 04:49:26 AM »
Why is Haney Rambod a "Pro Creator"?  Where did that name come from?  because the MD issue this month, with that wet suit on he looks like a baby seal standing on two legs.  That guy is porky.

Former Schmoe turned "Nutritionist"

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 07:19:22 AM »
I don't know what the hell makes these so called " Pro Creators" or what ever the hell they are so special. They all look like shit, (Hany Ramod, Chad Nichols, Chris Aceto)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 08:45:02 AM »
I concur. I do remember a picture many years ago of Aceto carrying Laura on his shoulders at the beach, he had some good quads on him then.

At 30 years old, Hany is quickly on his way to fulfilling a regular persons dream.  And this month interview about the cruise is a complete rip.  30 years old and never heard of a Long Island Ice Tea?  Where did he grow up?  The interview certainly made him come across as some adoring schmoe with a man crush on Ronnie.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »
Aceto was a competitive bber in late 80's early nineties.chad has or had good size.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 06:47:10 PM »
I dont know about Hanys knowledge base in this sport as we have actualy never sat down a talked about it(funny enough) but I do know he is a good guy and has a great sence of humor and loves young women !!! :D

SiteJaws

• Getbig II
  • Website Design for BBing/Fitness, Trainers & Gyms
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 10:39:12 PM »
On page 365 of the new MD, Haney Romrod calls Ronnie Coleman a "mountain of ebony muscle"

I don't think there's anything else to be said.
Steak N Grits.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2006, 11:00:12 PM »
Exactly which Pros did this Hany "create"?

SiteJaws

• Getbig II
  • Website Design for BBing/Fitness, Trainers & Gyms
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2006, 11:06:49 PM »
Ray Arde and Bill WIllmore this year. he did their precontest prep
Steak N Grits.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 01:34:27 AM »

But seriously Chris Aceto knows his shit. He has also looked the part.
I have yet to see a shot of Chad where he looks like he's touched a weight, but I'm sure he knows his shit. You know, he did experiment on his wife all those years.......
HAHA, RON.....

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 10:11:34 PM »
Hany Rambod's hilarious. He finds a bunch of pros and spots them for a couple months. Most of these guys tend to blow up once they actually LIFT. When they ask Hany for nutrition advice, he's right there to tell them to have a shake and a chicken breast. Wow eh! You gotta pay top dollar for service like that. My guess is that he has the best sauce hook up in the business and that's where he gets his niche.

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2006, 11:11:15 PM »
You guys are Phucken hilarious.. lol..
Just to clear this up - I aint defending Hany this is my reaction to this shit...

Hany has been helping me out for  over 2 years and i have made incredible gaines while working with him..He is at the top of the game as a trainer.Trust me he knows his shit and pretty much any one he helps male or female looks great..He has helped numerous guys turn pro and helped pros achive there best conditions and get contracts with top supplement companies..

Here just to name  a few of the top of my head..

·   Quincy Taylor  IFBB Pro– Winner of the 2001 USA Championships
·   Idrise Ward-El IFBB Pro- Winner of the 2002 USA Championships
·   Mike Dragna IFBB Pro– Winner of the 2003 USA Championships
·   Chris Cook IFBB Pro– Winner of the Super Heavyweight class at the USA two years (2004 & 2005)
                 Ray Arde 2005 Pro card
                 Bill Willmore 2005 pro card
·   Troy Alves IFBB Pro – Top 7 in the World at the Mr. Olympia
                Lee Priest – IFBB Pro- Winner of the Australia Pro Championships

and many more top national and regional level athletes.. I could go on but whats the point if you dont get the point already...
NUFF SAID
Peace D

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2006, 04:41:16 AM »
Tell him to help himself. He knows shit.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2006, 08:09:12 PM »
I would'nt call Hany a 'trainer'. If you've ever seen pros train, you know they do the same shit everyone else does, but with crappier form and more weight...so clearly the term 'trainer' is being misused. No pro needs a trainer anymore than anyone else needs a trainer -- meaning that only the lazy slobs who can't motivate himself to go to the gym or push themselves to lift heavy.

The term 'nutritionist' doesn't really fit either because I think it's a given now that the high-carb high-protein diet becomes a low-carb high-protein diet as contest time approaches, and every pro I've seen diets the same way with the exception of a few bucktooth jackasses who still try to carb-load and end up missing their peak show after show.

The term 'guru' is probably the best fit for these guys, unless we call them 'drug suppliers' and 'drug experts' which would both be more accurate.  Let's face it, legit steroids are becoming harder and harder to get in large quanities, and GH remains expensive and elusive for many.  A 'guru' finds legit sources, fronts the money, imports the drugs using their overseas hookups and their crooked domestic customs pals, marks up the product by charging 'trainer fees', pumps the pro with 10x more GH than they ever imagined possible, takes credit for getting the pro to their all-time best shape, and then goes to Krispy Kreme to celebrate their paycheck.

Got it?

Special "Donut Guru" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2006, 07:27:07 AM »
Yup, they are mostly just drug connections.

U really think so …

Lee Priest said in 1 of his videos or articles that he doesn’t need a nutritionist cause he knows his body more than anyone else any he has been training for like 20 years or so.  He also said he thinks people get nutritionists so they can blame him when they don’t do well … every 1 saw the improvements lee made after hooking up with Hany … and he never got that shredded, hard and detailed before.  Which clearly means a nutritionist is essential and what Chad, Chris, Hany & Milos are doing is appreciated by their clients (the bodybuilders)

Ronnie clearly stated in Probodybuildingweekly that he won after he got hooked with Chad and that says it all.  Do u know how much the nutritionists cost?? Do u think BBers are crazy to give away that kind of money away just to get drugs 
And just for the record Nutritionists (Gurus) don’t sell drugs they just ell u what 2 get

Ali,

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2006, 07:40:35 AM »
I hear some arguments that have merit.  But if all a guru does is tell you what drugs to get and how to use them, then why hasn't Ronnie ditched Chad yet?...you figure you could find out that info after 3 years and simply do it yourself.  There's gotta be a better reason, and the drug hook-up reason (contacts, that kinda thing) is the most reasonable.

But then, in the recent crackdown on steroids, why did the Feds in all their wisdom go after the bodybuilders?...couldn't they have saved a lot of time and money going after a few key gurus?  Sure, the bb'ers could turn easier on their gurus if properly motivated, however, what proper law enforcement team goes after the user and NOT the dealer?

I'm not saying gurus are true dealers in that case, they just have the hookups and are substantially rewarded from both supplier and purchaser.  This middle man is needed just like in any other drug trade...unless you risk getting the drugs yourself, and we've seen over the years the way pro's get themselves in trouble doing so.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2006, 07:49:17 AM »

The nutritionists are also babysitters for the pro's. Even the original guru, Dan Duchaine, said so. Making sure they stay on the diet and shit like that.
And for your last point, Chad has publically said he sold the undetectable diuretic to many Pro's. Hell, even Milos shelled out the 500 bucks for it.
It's funny how Nasser said in Flex magazine that the gurus are nothing but drug connections but hooked up with one a while later.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2006, 07:54:43 AM »
I hear some arguments that have merit.  But if all a guru does is tell you what drugs to get and how to use them, then why hasn't Ronnie ditched Chad yet?...you figure you could find out that info after 3 years and simply do it yourself.  There's gotta be a better reason, and the drug hook-up reason (contacts, that kinda thing) is the most reasonable.
But then, in the recent crackdown on steroids, why did the Feds in all their wisdom go after the bodybuilders?...couldn't they have saved a lot of time and money going after a few key gurus?  Sure, the bb'ers could turn easier on their gurus if properly motivated, however, what proper law enforcement team goes after the user and NOT the dealer?
I'm not saying gurus are true dealers in that case, they just have the hookups and are substantially rewarded from both supplier and purchaser.  This middle man is needed just like in any other drug trade...unless you risk getting the drugs yourself, and we've seen over the years the way pro's get themselves in trouble doing so.

U said it your self …do u think a BBer will risk going to jail on not telling about the guru??

Most of the BBers these days get their stuff through prescriptions or your centers so they show it is legal …

if u try a way of preparing for a contest … and it did work … so u think it will work the next time??

If that was true Jay would used the 2001 equation and showed the same condition again … once u try some thing the body gets use to it … so if u try it again it will never give u the same results … +gurus never give away all that they know otherwise they will lose their power … and that is y BBers need their gurus

Undetectable diuretics are sold in the pharmacies … u just need to have the knowledge to know what it is … once u know how the test are done and what are they looking for u can always find your way around and have an edge of advantage over others.

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2006, 09:20:14 AM »
Thats BULLSHIT Lee Preist has always been ripped. These guys go to the guru's for drug advice and and objective eye. PEROID. Hany Rambod knows shit, he totally ruined a good friend of mine condition.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2006, 09:23:55 AM »
Thats BULLSHIT Lee Preist has always been ripped. These guys go to the guru's for drug advice and and objective eye. PEROID. Hany Rambod knows shit, he totally ruined a good friend of mine condition.

SAW, you make a good movie but a poor argument.

Lee was finally able to achieve ripped glutes this year as a result of Hany.

Hany also had great success with both Ray Arde and Bill Willmore, turning them pro in the same contest this year.

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2006, 10:13:34 AM »
Most of the people on Tomanater's list dumped Hany after he totally screwed up their prep: Quincy, Idrise, Troy, Cook.  ALL of the achieved their best condition only after they left him.  I think most achieved their best condition in their very next contest after leaving him.  It was pretty famous how Cook did.  The list of people who worked with him once is a LOT longer than the list of people who worked with him twice, and it seems nobody stays with him for long.  But believe it or not this isn't even a knock on Haney.  It's a knock on drug gurus in general.  Bodybuilders are insecure and the pressure is brutal, so most of them run to someone for "help" but drug gurus screw people up more often than not.  Guys like Dugdale, Darrem Charles, etc. get the most ripped because they know what's best for themselves, as opposed to some wannabe 1000 miles away telling them waht to do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2006, 10:48:35 AM »
He is only 30 years old.  Please tell me how someone at age 26 helped professional bodybuilders improve themselves?  And from his interviews in MD, he certainly does not articulate himself as a man with above average intelligence either.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Haney Ramod - Who is he?
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »
I always find it interesting when there is talk about the guru's out there. The point is, if they are not doing something, then they wouldn't be hired. They are consultants. They advise.

In regards to Hany, what does being in tip top shape have anything to do with his consulting. Hany used to compete for 7 years in the NPC.  Hany is called the Pro Creator in Muscular Development because he has a track record of getting NPC competitors into great shape, and helping them get into the pro levels.  You all saw the list on this thread.  In regards to the pros, some are with Hany or any other consultant a short time, and others a long time.  Hany doesn't provide drugs - anyone who has beeen in this a while knows how to get them - whether prescribed or not.

Hany went to UC Santa Barbara, and got a degree in biology, with an emphasis in neurophysiology.  Of course he knows what a Long Island Iced Tea is, after all, if you have ever been to UC Santa Barbara, it is considered a great party school, as well as a very prestigious academic school. Most likely he was just misquoted about the drink.  He has a girlfriend, and likes to vacation and relax once in a while. It just happends that he is friends and goes on vacation with Ronnie Coleman. In regards to Ronnie, Hany is his agent, at least he helped negotiate the deal with BSN, in getting Ronnie an incredible contract. The contract is known to be the largest in the history of bodybuilding. I'm sure Ronnie isn't complaining while he drives his new Bentley around Arlington.

As for the ‘Mountain of Ebody’ comment, that didn’t come from Hany. He doesn't say stuff like this. My guess is that it came from a writer trying to jazz up the article.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2006, 04:39:18 PM »
As for the ‘Mountain of Ebody’ comment, that didn’t come from Hany. He doesn't say stuff like this. My guess is that it came from a writer trying to jazz up the article.

In that case, Haney needs to visit MD Headquarters and issue a Molotov cocktail to the writer who portrayed him as a man-love muscle worshipper by using that quote.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2006, 05:04:12 PM »
It is funny all these Guru,s out there who have no specific education in the field of nutrition or the likes ???

They rely on starving there clients whilst feeding them so mush shit to off set the muscle loss ( I have seen this so so many times it is almost disgusting)  and most of them wouldnt even know how to calorie count or the fibre content of a med sized  apple never alone work out energy expenditure  vs calorie in put etc etc,

Yep there is alot of them, sure some know there stuff, but there is so many who dont and just guess the whole thing through and try and charge big bucks for it !!

Oh well Buyer be awear I guess-- frm Hrdcor- Bsc,DipSec tch