Author Topic: So who will be the next celeb molester to be exposed?  (Read 20093 times)

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Re: So who will be the next celeb molester to be exposed?
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 01:16:51 AM »
Was a joke episode made for staff

Warner Brothers Cartoon staff joke film

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 07:28:04 AM »
Even though I said Cliff was next, it was only a joke. I honestly believe he is one of the good guys. If that's the case, I hope his name is cleared quickly - can't imagine the stress of having that over your head.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 08:16:29 AM »
Even though I said Cliff was next, it was only a joke. I honestly believe he is one of the good guys. If that's the case, I hope his name is cleared quickly - can't imagine the stress of having that over your head.

There's more rumours out there for Cliff than there were for Saville, take that for what it's worth

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 10:13:05 AM »

Not many grown men now in their late 30's would come forward and accuse someone of fingering them when they were 8. Crying rape for men is a difficult thing, with more than one coming forward I think he's looking at jail time soon, esp if someone takes the stand.
S

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2014, 10:21:10 AM »
Not many grown men now in their late 30's would come forward and accuse someone of fingering them when they were 8. Crying rape for men is a difficult thing, with more than one coming forward I think he's looking at jail time soon, esp if someone takes the stand.

Became a Bahamas citizen in 2010 when this shit started to gain ground, coincidentally The Bahamas has no extradition treaty with the UK....

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2014, 10:37:02 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2014, 02:30:25 AM »
Became a Bahamas citizen in 2010 when this shit started to gain ground, coincidentally The Bahamas has no extradition treaty with the UK....

Shit.

I need to call my nan, she has a Cliff Calendar in her kitchen  ;D

denarii

• Getbig V

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2014, 12:35:22 PM »
http://theduckshoot.com/is-the-73-year-old-arrested-in-yewtree-investigation-cliff-richard/

questioned over the jill dando assassination
Ass fucking Barry George at the time she was shot.

Watertight alibi.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2014, 03:23:49 PM »
They re all going on their summer holidays