Author Topic: Daniella Westbrook and her 'cage fighting' fiance  (Read 8241 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Daniella Westbrook and her 'cage fighting' fiance
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2014, 01:49:16 AM »
Well well....surprise surprise, they argued and the "cage fighter" started smashing shit in her house and got arrested, he is like a toothless, mal-nourished maggoty version of War Machine:

Danniella Westbrook's fiancé was arrested after a row at their home last Friday (08.07.14).

The former 'EastEnders' star reportedly told neighbours that Tom Richards, 24, had wrecked possessions at their home near Rochester, Kent, in a furious argument that saw police called by neighbours.

They arrested the cage fighter for alleged breach of the peace but after being kept in a cell overnight, he was released without charge.

A source said: ''Danniella and Tom have been arguing a lot and things escalated last Friday. This row was one of their worst yet and resulted in a lot of objects being smashed. Neighbours heard a screaming and shouting and decided to dial 999.''

The 40-year-old actress - who was seen throwing a phone at Tom as they rowed in the street last week - is now said to have ended their relationship and jetted off on holiday for some space.

The source added to The Sun newspaper: ''She has dumped Tom and jetted off for a holiday. She came to realise they were not right for each other. She doesn't need the drama in her life.''

Danniella - who has children Kai, 17, and Jody, 12, from previous relationships - and Tom got engaged in April after two months together.

She split from second husband Kevin Jenkins in January after 12 years of marriage.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2014, 01:55:18 AM »
Why would anyone want to be associated with this:

In February her son Kai Jenkins, 17, was arrested in a drugs bust but released with a youth caution for possession.

And in March Danniella reported a third burglary in as many weeks at her former home in Essex.Later it turned out a car she thought had been stolen had been repossessed after she failed to keep up repayments.

In another incident Danniella leapt on a police car in a “blind rage” after ­officers arrested her son last month.

According to onlookers she “thrashed around” on the bonnet. The actress, who has bipolar disorder, dialled 999 after a row with Kai in a pub beer garden.

In an interview in April Danniella, who has been off drugs for 12 years, said she hit the bottle earlier this year to help ease the pain of her marriage split.

But she claimed she had curbed her party lifestyle after getting engaged to toyboy cage fighter Tom Richards, 24.

Danniella’s spokesman denied she had pawned her wedding rings but refused to comment further
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 07:16:58 AM »
I started a new apprentice last year. He was a skinny boy around 18, covered in tattoos, ear rings, shaven head at sides etc.
He was maybe 5 feet 8 and 8 stones with his jeans hanging half way down his arse..

The day he started I took him round the offices and introduced him to the "ladies" in the admin office.

One of the older bigger ladies called Mary said "whit dae ye dae son? Are ye a celtic or rangers fan?

No, he said.  I don't follow football, I'm a cage  ::)   fighter.

The women all looked at each other.  Mary then says,  YOUR THAT WEE AND SKINNY YOU MUST FIGHT IN A FUCKIN HAMSTERS CAGE !!!
They all pissed themselves laughing at him and he never recovered. Left after a week.

Hahaha brutal.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 07:18:41 AM »
Lol, a son named 'Kai'.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2014, 12:23:58 PM »
I have literally no idea who these people are. Where can I read about and follow their 'lives'?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2014, 02:20:15 PM »
I have literally no idea who these people are. Where can I read about and follow their 'lives'?

Tabloids like The Sun

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2014, 04:40:28 AM »

they're pushed down our throats, I try and log on to my yahoo email and the front page is full of no bodies and their no story stories...over time your sub conscious is filled with knowledge about who they are and what happened to them lately, like them or hate them the media will force feed you.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2014, 05:32:30 AM »
they're pushed down our throats, I try and log on to my yahoo email and the front page is full of no bodies and their no story stories...over time your sub conscious is filled with knowledge about who they are and what happened to them lately, like them or hate them the media will force feed you.

when I was at court last week

the only magazines they had in the waiting room were now and closer

after about ten minutes of reading those my iq dropped about 50 percent

who fucking buys that shit

its Jordan, the fat one from atomic kittens and various other z list celebs talking about their fucked up love lives

its another example of us dumbing down as a society
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2014, 05:42:23 AM »
How did that court go BTW, drop me a text or PM.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2014, 05:49:44 AM »
How did that court go BTW, drop me a text or PM.

I won  8)
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2014, 06:44:12 AM »
I won  8)

Great stuff, bet that shit was hanging over head for a while.....just the hassle of it alone.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2014, 08:25:21 AM »
Great stuff, bet that shit was hanging over head for a while.....just the hassle of it alone.

its more hassle than its worth

they tried to put me off at every available opportunity

but im a stubborn fucker  8)
T