Author Topic: Tyson Fury vs Chisora/Ustinov  (Read 9359 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Tyson Fury vs Chisora/Ustinov
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 05:56:17 AM »
glass jaw mate

they are keeping him out of the way of anyone that can bang

most of his opponents are jumped up cruiser weights

Chisora is a hard hitter though, and Fury beat him when he was out of shape and still learning his trade. Took plenty of shots too - I reckon he would have done Haye but that's my opinion of a fight that will never happen now

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2014, 06:13:25 AM »
Chisora is a hard hitter though, and Fury beat him when he was out of shape and still learning his trade. Took plenty of shots too - I reckon he would have done Haye but that's my opinion of a fight that will never happen now

Chisora ain't a hard hitter bro. Don't think he's KO'd or even decked any guy at a higher level. Chisora went into that Fury fight in his worst possible shape too.

You're right about Fury having fast hands and decent combo's, but he's easy to hit and it's obvious from his facial expressions whenever he's been hurt.  I remember Haye saying that his sparring partners for Fury fight (Wilder & Wach) would beat Fury.
I would actually agree with that. Wilder would land on Fury and take him out before Fury gets into his groove. Wach would take everything Fury has and not even flinch before grinding him down in the latter rounds.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 06:16:19 AM »
Chisora ain't a hard hitter bro. Don't think he's KO'd or even decked any guy at a higher level. Chisora went into that Fury fight in his worst possible shape too.

You're right about Fury having fast hands and decent combo's, but he's easy to hit and it's obvious from his facial expressions whenever he's been hurt.  I remember Haye saying that his sparring partners for Fury fight (Wilder & Wach) would beat Fury.
I would actually agree with that. Wilder would land on Fury and take him out before Fury gets into his groove. Wach would take everything Fury has and not even flinch before grinding him down in the latter rounds.

I am a glass half full kinda guy  ;D

I agree, Chisora actually looked like the black version of the michelin man in that fight.

Wilder....hmm I know he can bomb and has very fast hands, but he has had 0 challenges in his 'flawless record'

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 06:22:38 AM »
I am a glass half full kinda guy  ;D

I agree, Chisora actually looked like the black version of the michelin man in that fight.

Wilder....hmm I know he can bomb and has very fast hands, but he has had 0 challenges in his 'flawless record'

I'm not sold on Wilder either but I think his reckless style would give Fury problems. Fury could KO him too but I think Wilder would land first.
I find Fury strangely entertaining as a person but as a boxer, I don't see him ever becoming any kind of legitimate HW champion. Maybe a belt holder though.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 06:27:04 AM »
I'm not sold on Wilder either but I think his reckless style would give Fury problems. Fury could KO him too but I think Wilder would land first.
I find Fury strangely entertaining as a person but as a boxer, I don't see him ever becoming any kind of legitimate HW champion. Maybe a belt holder though.

Yep, thats the long and short of it. He could definitely get himself a title, but is not a HW champion and will never be remembered for his ring time in say 20 years. He is a funny bastard though, I watch anything that gets put on youtube, can't help myself

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2014, 06:29:32 AM »

chisora didn't even train properly for that fight

if he had he would have won

haye would have done to fury what he did to ordinary audley Harrison

and cleaned fury out inside two

only the klitchkos are better than haye
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2014, 06:30:36 AM »
chisora didn't even train properly for that fight

if he had he would have one

haye would have done to fury what he did to ordinary audley Harrison

and cleaned fury out inside two

only the klitchkos are better than haye

Stop living in the real world, it's not as fun.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2014, 06:35:57 AM »
Stop living in the real world, it's not as fun.

I fucking hate pikeys
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2014, 06:56:20 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2014, 07:40:57 AM »
I fucking hate pikeys

My car was knicked off my drive 4 weeks back (luckily it was the Mondeo as Mrs A4 keys were upstairs on landing table) some cunt broke in through double glazed door while I was asleep, grabbed the keys and drove off lol - bet it was a pikey fucker

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2014, 07:41:57 AM »
My car was knicked off my drive 4 weeks back (luckily it was the Mondeo as Mrs A4 keys were upstairs on landing table) some cunt broke in through double glazed door while I was asleep, grabbed the keys and drove off lol - bet it was a pikey fucker

it wasn't black was it

one of my customers got broken into yesterday

they were in a stolen black mondeo
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2014, 07:44:17 AM »
it wasn't black was it

one of my customers got broken into yesterday

they were in a stolen black mondeo

Haha nope it was navy.

Can't imagine why they'd target that motor, it was my commuting car so a 56 plate ghia with like 109k on the clock - must have been to do a crime somewhere else and then dump it

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2014, 07:38:49 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2014, 01:19:36 PM »

Even if he became a hall of fame, that will always be his most defining moment  ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2014, 07:55:53 PM »
Even if he became a hall of fame, that will always be his most defining moment  ;D
Haha! Thats so wrong nd so stupid at the same time. Poor guy will never lose this moment

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2014, 05:57:37 AM »
Had to steal that gif....LOL