Author Topic: 02-01-06: Court - Charges Upgrade / Stun Gun  (Read 18701 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Charges upgraded
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2006, 06:50:37 PM »
im sure ill get thumped for this..but honestly pumpster I thought she didnt look bad considering...

100 pounds of skin and bones would probably look decent if the ugly wife had face to go with it. the ugly wife looks sickly skinny (similat to cancer pacient that is about to pass away) and her face is horrible; from the squared jaw to the twisted nose to the disgusting lips. body you can change if you know the right tricks..face is yours to keep! horrible
fallen angel

hmmrgrrrl

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2006, 07:00:37 PM »
Considering what she had supposedly put herself through pre-arrest and the burdensome road she has been on since the arrest, I think she looks remarkably well.  Remember; no makeup, no blow-dryer, no skincare products, no nutritious foods,  etc.  I surmise her self-esteem is suffering as well.  

hmmrgrrrl

• Getbig I
Re: Craig looks good!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2006, 07:07:27 PM »
To the general public who knows nothing about bodybuilding, Craig looked quite impressive in the court room.  It's not every day that you see a muscular, vascular, and clean shaven inmate appearing before the judge!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2006, 08:00:06 PM »
To the general public who knows nothing about bodybuilding, Craig looked quite impressive in the court room.  It's not every day that you see a muscular, vascular, and clean shaven inmate appearing before the judge!

the murderer DOES NOT look impressive nor does he look muscular. he does look clean shaven and he does seem to have a vein or 2 in the 18-19 inch arms. nothing to write home about.
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2006, 08:07:19 PM »
Considering what she had supposedly put herself through pre-arrest and the burdensome road she has been on since the arrest, I think she looks remarkably well.  Remember; no makeup, no blow-dryer, no skincare products, no nutritious foods,  etc.  I surmise her self-esteem is suffering as well.  

the ugly wife does not look well nor does she look normal. she looks like  a 45 year old prostitute that been on hard narcotics for quite some time. no make up will help face like this, her hair is ruined from years over years of using primo and winstrol at high doses, and her wrinkles are shining from a distance. i also start suspecting she has the hiv virus. the ugly wife looks HORRIFIC and scared to death!
fallen angel

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2006, 08:10:45 PM »
100 pounds of skin and bones would probably look decent if the ugly wife had face to go with it. the ugly wife looks sickly skinny (similat to cancer pacient that is about to pass away) and her face is horrible; from the squared jaw to the twisted nose to the disgusting lips. body you can change if you know the right tricks..face is yours to keep! horrible

I agree with you.  Without all her makeup, you can really get a feel for how much plastic surgery she has had.  It is truely unbelievable.  It does not even look like the Kelly that was on stage at last years Arnold Classic.  I bet if you simply showed that picture to people they would not guess it is her. 

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2006, 09:10:45 PM »
he looks like a hobo meth head to me, but I bet if you asked Craig if he looked good he would say "ABSOLUTELY"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2006, 10:02:09 PM »
he does look clean shaven and he does seem to have a vein or 2 in the 18-19 inch arms. nothing to write home about.

that's about 6 inches more than the average man's arm

E
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2006, 10:26:53 PM »
that's about 6 inches more than the average man's arm
E

thats 18-19 inches which is about 3-4 inches bigger than the average man arm. it is something to write home about going into your first competition, but for a pro bodybuilder under atleast 20 years of HEAVY hormone use it is nothing to write home about. very average look. thick average guy that is deflating
fallen angel

sonofa__dick

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: 02-01-06: Court - Charges Upgrade / Stun Gun
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2006, 02:48:19 AM »
gh15, did titus mouthfuck your girlfriend or what? youre like a bitter old man

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2006, 04:18:00 AM »
im sure ill get thumped for this..but honestly pumpster I thought she didnt look bad considering...
who cares how good trashy people look

besides, they look like carnival workers now    lol

2 for the sideshow?

TrophyWife

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2006, 04:41:07 AM »
Looks like Kelly has a little gray showing on those roots..........

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2006, 08:12:01 AM »

I was thinking the same thing. Either that or he's pissed that Craig & Kelly woudn't swing with him.

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2006, 10:04:53 PM »
probably not morphine, but valium, both him and Matt, preferred to shoot that up....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2006, 10:36:00 PM »

my wife wouldnt fuck the murderer he's a)got no money  b)has no brain and c) got no muscle as of today

but! if somone would gang bang the murderer id be willing to join in with out a doubt. i would be a homo for a day. he needs to be happy his life will last till 2020 cuz we would have finished his sorry little ass way before. he's quite lucky!
fallen angel

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2006, 11:36:55 PM »
wrong wrong wrong WRONG
simpson did not have the same look. simpson after few years in jail can still walk into  a county bodybuilding competition and win it.
You're way off on a tangent. I was referring to his facial expression when first pleading, in relation to her pic. Much the same lifeless expression of resignment seen with anyone in court, particularly when guilty. No one is gonna look good in this context.

Nothing to do with physique.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2006, 05:05:44 AM »
You're way off on a tangent. I was referring to his facial expression when first pleading, in relation to her pic. Much the same lifeless expression of resignment seen with anyone in court, particularly when guilty. No one is gonna look good in this context.
Nothing to do with physique.

his murmur has more to do with his case than hers

she acts like she's still brainwashed

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Current Pics From Court Today!!!
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2006, 02:52:39 AM »
So your saying simpson wasn't a roided up midget?

ofcourse he used. dianabol, var, primo good stuff but not at the doses of that murderer maniac and his ugly wife. you ever seen it...when you get to a gym with your 18-19 inch arm after injecting so much hormones into your body and then  this black bro next to you that never touched hormones compare his arms to yours and they are both same size?...very common sight, it's called black genetics! i have seen black guy at 150 pounds looking bigger than 200 pound guys. genetics! but  yes simpson juiced in some form or another like any other athlete in usa.
fallen angel

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2006, 08:08:36 AM »
You have no idea whether he used anything. While he was with the 49ers I asked him; he said he barely even lifted weights. Don't know if that was true, but he wasn't small at 210, 6'1", in shape.

This pic says a lot..

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2006, 08:18:47 AM »
You have no idea whether he used anything.
And you have no idea either, unless you've been to his home and checked through his shit to make sure there were no syringes, vials, pills, etc.

How many guys/gals that use lie?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2006, 10:00:26 AM »
The lady seated in the above photo, looks exactly like Kelly will look in 10 years. Weird.
a

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2006, 10:16:39 AM »
And you have no idea either, unless you've been to his home and checked through his shit to make sure there were no syringes, vials, pills, etc.
That smells like GED, the logic of someone who didn't finish high school. I never said I knew, ony recounted what I'd been told. Other than that, all you can do is go with probabilities that aren't a sure thing. Unlike you, I don't presume in the absence of proof.

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2006, 11:30:19 AM »
I never said I knew, ony recounted what I'd been told.
If you re-read my post, you'll see that all I was saying is that:

1. Obviously nobody (i.e. neither you nor me, nor anyone) knows if someone is using for sure.....

2. Drug users and/or BBs often LIE when asked about DRUG USE.

No need for insults.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2006, 11:44:40 AM »
I already read your angry misinterpretations.
Some are naturals, that's my guess.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2006, 01:29:24 PM »
You know the photo of Craig looking back at Kelly that is on Pumpster's post on the first page?? (sorry, my computer isn't attaching it in a "quote" mode)
Check out the chick sitting down in the prison line in court. She's just a little more haggard than Kelly, and no money for plastic surgery either... and they could be sisters! SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD! KR looks like a common trailer court drug user now. She used to be so perky and cute and had actual fire in her eyes before Craig. God, what must her parents be thinking?
(KR's mom: "Where's my bottle of sleeping pills so I can take an overdose and not have to see my completely ruined daughter - whom I warned about Craig back in 1999 - looking like death?")  SADto the tenth power.  :'(