Author Topic: Americans wish they voted for Romney by 11 points  (Read 1907 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Americans wish they voted for Romney by 11 points
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 11:16:56 AM »
Does anyone remember when Obama was leading in the polls in 2012 and Repubs felt the need to "unskew" the polls and then of course when the polls turned in Romneys favor there was suddenly no need to "unskew" them anymore

The only poll that matters is the one taken on election day

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2014, 11:46:51 AM »
Obama's failures and disastrous presidency are no longer a matter of subjective opinion.  At this point only a die hard committed leftist or cult of Obama member supports this garbage and anyone of that group at this point can hardly be said to be intelligent IMHO

Unless they are party loyalists.  A person who sincerely believes in liberal ideology isn't necessarily stupid.  Nothing wrong with loyalty. 

Also, I understand why some blacks who grew up in the 50s and 60s have race-based support for Obama.  Those folks experienced a much different America.  An incredibly racist and violent generation.  They have a different outlook on life.  So while I don't agree with their stance, I understand it.  They get more of a pass from me. 

But most other people?  Not so much. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 11:47:45 AM »
man, i had to pinch myself.  I've agreed with you on like 3 items already today lol.

Well that's disturbing.  If you're agreeing with me I must be wrong.  Have to go back and review my posts from today . . . .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 07:10:50 PM »
Does anyone remember when Obama was leading in the polls in 2012 and Repubs felt the need to "unskew" the polls and then of course when the polls turned in Romneys favor there was suddenly no need to "unskew" them anymore

The only poll that matters is the one taken on election day

No shit.  But don't tell anyone else that.  When the polls favor your outlook - Polls = The Gospel.  When they don't - Polls = unpredictable bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 07:27:12 PM »
Well that's disturbing.  If you're agreeing with me I must be wrong.  Have to go back and review my posts from today . . . .

they were outstanding quality today.  Really insightful stuff.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2014, 07:35:03 PM »
What's Romney been doing the last couple years? Oh that's right....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2014, 07:38:24 PM »
they were outstanding quality today.  Really insightful stuff.   ;D

As always, but thank you very much. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2014, 07:38:45 PM »

Counting his money?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2014, 07:47:50 PM »

Watching the country implode under failbama like the rest of us.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2014, 09:23:51 PM »
Romney, please don't run again.  thanks dude. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2014, 09:40:35 PM »
LOL.   There was no candidate in modern history that was more beatable than Obama in 2012.  Remember all that "He's doing worse than CARTER! LOL" talk?   And he won by a decent margin.

Romney had a LEAD after debate #1, then failed in so many ways.  NO WAY the repubs should trust him with the nomination again.  He's a RINO, he had his chance, he gave it everything he had, and he was up against the worst opponent in 50 years.  And he lost big.

Ann Coulter was right - "If repubs choose romney, he will lose" and he did.  She had no problem using her far-right credibility to accurately diss the shit out of Mitt Romney.

Yep, rigged from the get go.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2014, 09:50:54 PM »
Yep, rigged from the get go.

what was rigged?  the polling stations (voting machines) on election day?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2014, 10:01:11 PM »
what was rigged?  the polling stations (voting machines) on election day?

.....the voter intimidation, how he was a no body then all of the sudden he's nominated, then gets the media and big donors in his back pocket. His entire presidency is a farce. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »
.....the voter intimidation, how he was a no body then all of the sudden he's nominated, then gets the media and big donors in his back pocket. His entire presidency is a farce. 

In 2012, the polls had him rising rapidly starting after 3rd debate. 

Romney was lackluster, Romney stepped in the 47% comment, Paul Ryan was washing dishes and appearing much less impressive than people thought.

I think EVERY president will get the media and big donors now - that's how they win.   They win over the media, and the big money comes next.   If Repubs win in 2016, it will not be due to their anger and pissiness at hilary... it'll be due to their ability to win over media, win over money, then win over swing voters.

Bring on a POSITIVE candidate, and you win.  Rick Santorum knows.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2014, 10:35:12 PM »
In 2012, the polls had him rising rapidly starting after 3rd debate. 

Romney was lackluster, Romney stepped in the 47% comment, Paul Ryan was washing dishes and appearing much less impressive than people thought.

I think EVERY president will get the media and big donors now - that's how they win.   They win over the media, and the big money comes next.   If Repubs win in 2016, it will not be due to their anger and pissiness at hilary... it'll be due to their ability to win over media, win over money, then win over swing voters.

Bring on a POSITIVE candidate, and you win.  Rick Santorum knows.

Most people either know of or know the candidate before he even runs. No one with the exception of the people in his district in Chicago even knew who he was and I'm reaching on this considering most in that district were oppressed.....and stayed that way after he destroyed it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2014, 04:20:26 AM »
Most people either know of or know the candidate before he even runs. No one with the exception of the people in his district in Chicago even knew who he was and I'm reaching on this considering most in that district were oppressed.....and stayed that way after he destroyed it.

he was the keynote speaker in 2004.   Enough people in the DNC thought he had the potential to win. 

He's a kenyan communist, but back in 2004, he was the most shiny dem in their puddle of garbage water.  It was polarizing hated hilary, or nobody.  He had been in the Senate.  So he was pretty well known in DC.

In this day of media, it wasn't hard, from 2004 (when the DNC probably decided he was THE anti-hilary choice) to 2007, to make him very popular.  People learn fast.  I mean, Palin was MUCH less known, being governor of a very low-population state for a year, and VOILA, overnight, she was a national star. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2014, 06:33:12 AM »
Rigged....   ::)

Idiots make any excuses they can rather than accepting the facts.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2014, 07:26:53 AM »
This is such bullshit

Obama is completely unbeatable as a candidate and everyone knew it. No one seriously thought he would lose that election. Thats why most of the big name Repubs sat it out.

Oh simple one. Why then did Romney have nothing prepared in case he lost? why did fox call it a victory for Romney, having him ahead, 33 and others like you claimed LANDSLIDE etc.

Romney, was terrible, he would say and do anything to win.