Author Topic: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.  (Read 42831 times)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2014, 01:22:23 PM »
This shit has been going on for as long as I can remember.  It always is pretty much the same thing:

1. Hamas keeps shooting rockets/suicide bombing Israel.  
2. Israel finally gets tired of it and sends their army in.
3. Hamas like always gets its ass kicked and cries for a cease fire.
4. Israel backs off, Hamas rebuilds and the process starts over again.

This will not end until one of two things happens:
Israel goes in and "it will be brutal" blows Hamas into oblivion to the point where it will be very difficult or impossible to rebuild.  This would involve pretty much wiping out most if not all of Palestine.  
Israel decides to kill itself or completely leave the region.  

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2014, 01:25:10 PM »
This shit has been going on for as long as I can remember.  It always is pretty much the same thing:

1. Hamas keeps shooting rockets/suicide bombing Israel.  
2. Israel finally gets tired of it and sends their army in.
3. Hamas like always gets its ass kicked and cries for a cease fire.
4. Israel backs off, Hamas rebuilds and the process starts over again.

This will not end until one of two things happens:
Israel goes in and "it will be brutal" blows Hamas into oblivion to the point where it will be very difficult or impossible to rebuild.  This would involve pretty much wiping out most if not all of Palestine.  
Israel decides to kill itself or completely leave the region.  
or, one day, muslims use a dirty bomb, or muslim countries militaries attack isrqel again only to see their asses kicked....again.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2014, 01:37:11 PM »
Are Indians form India offended by this?

I have no idea, never been to India.

I do have family on my fathers side from Oklahoma so I had Indian friends(that's what they called themselves) growing up.

My cousin even married one and has his Indian last name now. He told me he could go back to Oklahoma and live pretty much for free but basically doesn't want much to do with anybody up there except for visiting on the Holidays and stuff like that.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2014, 01:40:33 PM »
i remember when obama first came to office he was talking big, publicly stating that there would have to be 2 state solution based on 1967 borders, netanyhu basically told him he was an idiot and didn't understand the situation. i think obama must have got a dressing down from his handlers because he has never dared to mention anything like that ever again.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2014, 01:43:21 PM »
::)

Not sure what relevance that pic has in this topic.
Pretty sure the Crusaders hated Jews.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2014, 01:47:25 PM »
Not sure what relevance that pic has in this topic.
Pretty sure the Crusaders hated Jews.

He's an American soldier.

Forgive him.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2014, 01:49:30 PM »
He's an American soldier.

Forgive him.

:D ;D

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2014, 02:30:56 PM »
Ha! No one mentions the seven year blockade.  Shelves are bare, no medical supplies. people living in a ghetto and you wonder why they elected Hamas? The jews took a page from  the Nazis.

AmonRa

« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2014, 02:42:43 PM »

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2014, 02:44:54 PM »
Ha! No one mentions the seven year blockade.  Shelves are bare, no medical supplies. people living in a ghetto and you wonder why they elected Hamas? The jews took a page from  the Nazis.

Epic understanding of the situation. Peace for who?

Its the people in Gaza who live under siege, with basic provisions being prevented from entering the area...ultimately dying a slow death. The Jews are acting like Nazi's. 

It was Israel that broke the ceasefire in November 2012, you can check the U.N figures. For 3 months, not one rocket left Gaza...yet Israel bombed Gaza several times.

;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2014, 02:47:02 PM »
AmonRa,

I like your work. Keep it up.

Hey Wiggs would U bang his 'baby mama'  ;D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2014, 02:52:03 PM »
without private property there can be no liberty.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2014, 04:04:00 PM »
The guilt of centuries rests on land.  It needs burying.

As for the Jews and the land they now own/occupy?  They have actually done good with it whereas if it were in the stewardship of certain others it would be naught but a blight upon itself because some people are too ignorant to better themselves let alone their surroundings.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2014, 06:19:14 PM »
So I imagine you view the holocaust in a similar way? The powerful lion (the Nazi's) sinking his teeth into the weaker deer (the Jews).
Nature at work.
Yes, exactly.  And like I said, you can do one of four things.

1) Accept your fate (which many of the Jews did at the time),
2) Ally with the stronger party (Hitler would have never allowed such a thing)
3) Become stronger yourself
4) Ally with a stronger force than your enemy (which is what the Jews did and they chose the winning side, the victory came a little late, but better late than never, they survived)  

Israel (The Jews) chose the third and forth option and they did a pretty good job of it.  Props to them
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2014, 06:30:18 PM »
Ha! No one mentions the seven year blockade.  Shelves are bare, no medical supplies. people living in a ghetto and you wonder why they elected Hamas? The jews took a page from  the Nazis.
Yeah, because Hamas was going to supply those essentials.   ::).  They elected HAMAS because they are a delusional people, they want to eradicate the Jews and they are stupid enough to believe a bunch of illiterate camel jockeys can get the job done.  Comparing the jews to the Nazis is the most insane and offensive proposition, especially since HAMAS has made no secret of their desire to bring on the second holocaust if they are given the chance, they actually wrote it in their charter.  SO even when a group openly declares it's desire to kill all Jews, to create a second holocaust, the Jews get labelled the NAZIS.  WTF???  Anti-semitism runs so deep that even when 1 billion muslims declare their desire to kill all Jews, the Jew is still somehow at fault.  What a sick worldview the libtard has.
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2014, 06:32:21 PM »
The difference... You're welcome.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2014, 06:32:28 PM »
Ha! No one mentions the seven year blockade.  Shelves are bare, no medical supplies. people living in a ghetto and you wonder why they elected Hamas? The jews took a page from  the Nazis.
Yeah because the Jews should feed, clothe and finance the people trying to desperately kill, terrorise and eradicate them.   ::)  OH Brother, give me a break.  

And how anyone can compare the Jews to the Nazis is the most absurd and ridiculous suggestion, especially since it is the ARABS who supported Hitler, and HAMAS even wrote in their charter that they plan on committing the second holocaust if they are able and exterminate every last jewish man, woman and child.  Even when the Muslim world tells everyone they desire a second holocaust, the jews get called the NAZIS.  Go figure, but who can understand the libtard mindset.

I can only wish the JEWS would take a leaf out of the HITLER handbook and exterminate Palestine for good.  Then we might finally get some peace around here.  Because we all know the terrorist palestinians aren't going to stop being terrorists, aren't going to stop trying to exterminate the Jewish race,so the Jews may as well get this shit over with and let libtards everywhere call them HITLER.
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2014, 07:08:31 PM »
A lot of very fine weaponry in Jewish possession.  :(
Hamas will end up like PLO, cornered by Jews.  :P

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2014, 07:55:50 PM »
Yeah because the Jews should feed, clothe and finance the people trying to desperately kill, terrorise and eradicate them.   ::)  OH Brother, give me a break.  

And how anyone can compare the Jews to the Nazis is the most absurd and ridiculous suggestion, especially since it is the ARABS who supported Hitler, and HAMAS even wrote in their charter that they plan on committing the second holocaust if they are able and exterminate every last jewish man, woman and child.  Even when the Muslim world tells everyone they desire a second holocaust, the jews get called the NAZIS.  Go figure, but who can understand the libtard mindset.

I can only wish the JEWS would take a leaf out of the HITLER handbook and exterminate Palestine for good.  Then we might finally get some peace around here.  Because we all know the terrorist palestinians aren't going to stop being terrorists, aren't going to stop trying to exterminate the Jewish race,so the Jews may as well get this shit over with and let libtards everywhere call them HITLER.

Your arguments don't hold any water.   Why the blockade??  To prevent weapons from getting into Gaza, well that's just working out great isn't it.  Hamas isn't going to run out of rockets any time soon.  the only people suffering are the Palestinians, ordinary folks just trying to get by, so why keep the blockade up?  Because this is how you crush a people.  You wall up a city, restrict movement, cut off supplies, force people to live in squalid conditions, put an economic stranglehold on it... Let me try and think who did that recently... Oh wait it was the Nazis!  everybody is falling over themselves not to offend the poor jew because of the holocaust so they get a free pass on this shit.  Palestine is an occupied territory  Would you kiss the hand of your occupiers?? (maybe you would).

Remember the ships that were sent by some organizations filled with simple every day items like canned foods, medical supplies, clothing and blankets?  The Isrealis could easily have search those ships for weapons if they wanted to but they decided to be Kunts and turned it back.  Letting them through would mean the blockade had no validity.  If the blockade ends all this nonsense ends.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2014, 08:37:36 PM »
Doesn't egypt also have a blockade against Hamas?  Aren't they Muslims?  I guess they are now Nazis also.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2014, 09:32:44 PM »

Your arguments don't hold any water.   Why the blockade??  To prevent weapons from getting into Gaza, well that's just working out great isn't it.  Hamas isn't going to run out of rockets any time soon.  the only people suffering are the Palestinians, ordinary folks just trying to get by, so why keep the blockade up?  Because this is how you crush a people.  You wall up a city, restrict movement, cut off supplies, force people to live in squalid conditions, put an economic stranglehold on it... Let me try and think who did that recently... Oh wait it was the Nazis!  everybody is falling over themselves not to offend the poor jew because of the holocaust so they get a free pass on this shit.  Palestine is an occupied territory  Would you kiss the hand of your occupiers?? (maybe you would).

Remember the ships that were sent by some organizations filled with simple every day items like canned foods, medical supplies, clothing and blankets?  The Israelis could easily have search those ships for weapons if they wanted to but they decided to be Kunts and turned it back.  Letting them through would mean the blockade had no validity.  If the blockade ends all this nonsense ends.
What a load of absolute rubbish.  First of, Palestine isn't an occupied territory.  Let's say the indigenous population of my country decided they could start terrorizing the population based on some wild claim we are occupying their land.  Do you think we are going to stand for it, do you think we are going to clothe, house, cure these people?  No we are going to crush the absolute shit out of them like they deserve.  

The Nazis didn't do what israel did, without provocation they forced the JEWS into concentration camps and eventually killed them en masse, one can only hope israel will eventually do this to the Palestinians, as it is probably the best solution.    

And WTF? If the blockade end all this nonsense ends.  You must be the most naive person on the planet to think that.  HAMAS has a charter to wipe out the JEWS, Palestine has constantly rejected GOOD deals in favor of pursuing their final solution, to eradicate all JEWS from the planet.  Let's see who last tried to do that, oh that's right, it was HITLER.

And if need to ask "WHY the blockade?", then you're an idiot.  Only a fool would help his enemy amass enough power to carry out the threat of the total annihilation of his entire race.  The whole things ends when Muslims stop terrorising the whole world to meet their ridiculous demands with the support of Western Libtards everywhere.

I don't know who we should build Gulags for first, the Palestinians or the crazy libtards that support them.

Imagine the Israelis actually decide to commit genocide on the Palestinian people, it would make their current actions look like they are throwing a tea party for Palestine.  Personally, I hope they do, the attempted genocide of the jews by Hitler was seen as an unprovoked act.  No decent, reasonable human being could blame Israel for wiping out the palestinian people.  They have tolerated over half a century of terrorism and their attempted extermination.  I say the time is right to end this thing once and for all.
V

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2014, 09:50:08 PM »
Stolen land?

:D

History Rule #1: Land belongs to those who can keep it.

Hope this helps.
The answer is "yes".

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2014, 11:17:01 PM »
What a load of absolute rubbish.  First of, Palestine isn't an occupied territory.  Let's say the indigenous population of my country decided they could start terrorizing the population based on some wild claim we are occupying their land.  Do you think we are going to stand for it, do you think we are going to clothe, house, cure these people?  No we are going to crush the absolute shit out of them like they deserve.  

The Nazis didn't do what israel did, without provocation they forced the JEWS into concentration camps and eventually killed them en masse, one can only hope israel will eventually do this to the Palestinians, as it is probably the best solution.    

And WTF? If the blockade end all this nonsense ends.  You must be the most naive person on the planet to think that.  HAMAS has a charter to wipe out the JEWS, Palestine has constantly rejected GOOD deals in favor of pursuing their final solution, to eradicate all JEWS from the planet.  Let's see who last tried to do that, oh that's right, it was HITLER.

And if need to ask "WHY the blockade?", then you're an idiot.  Only a fool would help his enemy amass enough power to carry out the threat of the total annihilation of his entire race.  The whole things ends when Muslims stop terrorising the whole world to meet their ridiculous demands with the support of Western Libtards everywhere.

I don't know who we should build Gulags for first, the Palestinians or the crazy libtards that support them.

Imagine the Israelis actually decide to commit genocide on the Palestinian people, it would make their current actions look like they are throwing a tea party for Palestine.  Personally, I hope they do, the attempted genocide of the jews by Hitler was seen as an unprovoked act.  No decent, reasonable human being could blame Israel for wiping out the palestinian people.  They have tolerated over half a century of terrorism and their attempted extermination.  I say the time is right to end this thing once and for all.

Dude you are so far wrong it's becoming embarrassing - you are parroting the exact bullshit the Zionist propaganda
machine has fed you - all your facts are WRONG!!!

Watch these vids and educate yourself, please.

Funny you should mention the holocaust , you do know Zionist Jews were behind that right ? of course you wont because your facts are wrong , not one thing you have typed is fact , just what you have been told by a very shrewd propaganda machine.

Again watch these vids and learn and then you will see just how far from the point you really are.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2014, 11:21:33 PM »

Great video of actual FACT..

Really you guys spouting off absolute bullshit need to educate yourselfs .

Watch,listen and learn or shut the fuck up with this puppet crap.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2014, 12:21:02 AM »
What's the difference between the US and Israel?

I have some thoughts on this.  I relate them below in two postings.