Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > UK Getbig Bodybuilding and More
Gear not as good as it used to be...
(1/11) > >>
Skorp1o:
Am I the only one of this opinion?

For starters getting hold of pharma grade stuff is less and less common now, i.e. even test enanthate and sustenon most sources now just use UGL, in the past we had an abundance of Paki sust, Iranian Enanthate and Nile Sust, virormone...etc.

You could get winstrol and norma deca as well....etc now everything seems UGL. There's so many brands and in 6 months time new ones come and old ones go.

May be I'm a little cynical, although what I have tried all works, it just doesn't seem to have that edge anymore.

Having said that, Alpha Pharma seems to produce some quality stuff.

Anyone agree/disagree?
bigmc:
Defo

the quality has fallen off a cliff in the last few years

every man and his dog is setting up ugl labs

then rebranding them when word gets out their gear is shit

you would think that anyone with half a business brain would play the long game and make good stuff

you would never lose a customer
HonestBob:

--- Quote from: Skorp1o on July 29, 2014, 01:01:42 AM ---Am I the only one of this opinion?

For starters getting hold of pharma grade stuff is less and less common now, i.e. even test enanthate and sustenon most sources now just use UGL, in the past we had an abundance of Paki sust, Iranian Enanthate and Nile Sust, virormone...etc.

You could get winstrol and norma deca as well....etc now everything seems UGL. There's so many brands and in 6 months time new ones come and old ones go.

May be I'm a little cynical, although what I have tried all works, it just doesn't seem to have that edge anymore.

Having said that, Alpha Pharma seems to produce some quality stuff.

Anyone agree/disagree?

--- End quote ---

Alpha started well and did the usual drug dealer trick - first few batches were great and then it dropped off a cliff.  I didthe test prop trick with them - a couple of shots of their 100mg test prop...felt nothing...then a shot of real (old virimone) and felt it the next day...back to alpha pharma and nothing.  But when it first came to the UK I'd felt it every time.

If you can source it there's still good pharma around - testovis / deca from eastern europe but one of the many reasons I knocked it on the head was because of the crap quality of the UG.   When I go back on it will pharma TRT and maybe some stuff from a compounding pharmacy in the USA.

I have been told by very reputable, non dealer, sources that Titan is currently one of the best UG brands. I don't know how available that is in the UK though.
Skorp1o:
They all use the same Chinese powder sources anyway.

Will look into getting my own my stuff from Pharma's abroad.
d0nny2600:

--- Quote from: HonestBob on July 29, 2014, 01:18:41 AM ---Alpha started well and did the usual drug dealer trick - first few batches were great and then it dropped off a cliff.  I didthe test prop trick with them - a couple of shots of their 100mg test prop...felt nothing...then a shot of real (old virimone) and felt it the next day...back to alpha pharma and nothing.  But when it first came to the UK I'd felt it every time.

If you can source it there's still good pharma around - testovis / deca from eastern europe but one of the many reasons I knocked it on the head was because of the crap quality of the UG.   When I go back on it will pharma TRT and maybe some stuff from a compounding pharmacy in the USA.

I have been told by very reputable, non dealer, sources that Titan is currently one of the best UG brands. I don't know how available that is in the UK though.

--- End quote ---
There are fakes of Alpha Pharma around...if you get stuff from Alpha themselves its always good.
Most HG Steroids in the UK are counterfeits...some contain good gear...some contain nothing.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version