Author Topic: Getbig's glossary/jargon page needs to be updated  (Read 821 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Getbig's glossary/jargon page needs to be updated
« on: July 29, 2014, 05:33:59 PM »
http://getbig.com/glossary/jargon.htm

The following terms were absent: WYHI, HHWYHI, Would Hit, Raw, No Pull-Out, G4P, August 6, Of Peace... ect

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig's glossary/jargon page needs to be updated
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 05:36:58 PM »
http://getbig.com/glossary/jargon.htm

The following terms were absent: WYHI, HHWYHI, Would Hit, Raw, No Pull-Out, G4P, August 6, Of Peace... ect

You seem like a nice lad. I would really like to have a beer with you. I'm a lover not a fighter....unless of course I have to be.

In the period I when I was a "fighter", I happened to be a bouncer and personal security/bodyguard to high net worth individuals. I can tell you from personal experience it's a difficult business. Very messy at times. Bitten, punched, scratched, stabbed, hit with various objects, spit on, urinated on, sh*t on (usually only happens when you beat someone so bad they sh*t their pants). However, during that period I've done things I'd like to forget. One poor fella decided to hit me in the back of the head with a bottle while breaking up a fight. He ended up with a fractured skull face down on the pavement convulsing in a pool of deep purple plasma filled blood. Head wounds bleed a lot. Another gentleman decided it was a good idea to go around squirting "GHB" (a date rape drug) in girls drinks. Well I had to beat him so bad he cried as snot ran down his poor pitiful face as his kidneys bled into his body and his liver released toxins into his blood stream from the repeated shots. Then their was the drug dealer I caught selling cocaine in the bathroom. He was resistant to closing up shop until I pounded his head off a urinal. Then he decided to take his business elsewhere.

Fighting is a terrible thing. It's especially terrible when it has to be your business. Now I am fortunate enough to not need to do that.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 06:09:21 PM »
Stacking:
Usually mixing one or more supplements together.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 07:06:26 PM »
Big Mike Cox Style

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 08:09:03 PM »
You seem like a nice lad. I would really like to have a beer with you. I'm a lover not a fighter....unless of course I have to be.

In the period I when I was a "fighter", I happened to be a bouncer and personal security/bodyguard to high net worth individuals. I can tell you from personal experience it's a difficult business. Very messy at times. Bitten, punched, scratched, stabbed, hit with various objects, spit on, urinated on, sh*t on (usually only happens when you beat someone so bad they sh*t their pants). However, during that period I've done things I'd like to forget. One poor fella decided to hit me in the back of the head with a bottle while breaking up a fight. He ended up with a fractured skull face down on the pavement convulsing in a pool of deep purple plasma filled blood. Head wounds bleed a lot. Another gentleman decided it was a good idea to go around squirting "GHB" (a date rape drug) in girls drinks. Well I had to beat him so bad he cried as snot ran down his poor pitiful face as his kidneys bled into his body and his liver released toxins into his blood stream from the repeated shots. Then their was the drug dealer I caught selling cocaine in the bathroom. He was resistant to closing up shop until I pounded his head off a urinal. Then he decided to take his business elsewhere.

Fighting is a terrible thing. It's especially terrible when it has to be your business. Now I am fortunate enough to not need to do that.

All blood is plasma filled.  Good grief.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 08:17:11 PM »
grapefruit for life

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 12:47:37 AM »
I dont take kindly to disrespect.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 12:59:23 AM »
Heath as a unit of measure.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2014, 02:42:43 AM »
Girls and sons................

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 04:18:52 AM »
Dubai, India

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 04:22:03 AM »
Legit lol

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 06:33:45 AM »
Hebrew.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 06:37:18 AM »
"Soaking" is when you insert your custard-chucker but don't pump.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 06:42:12 AM »
"PIITB" should be in there too.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2014, 06:45:05 AM »
the corn