Author Topic: Governor sabotages Obamacare, blames Obama  (Read 6423 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Governor sabotages Obamacare, blames Obama
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 07:11:20 PM »
if struck a nerve = pointing out a bald faced lie (and liar) then I guess you're right

Prove it's not a lie.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2014, 07:12:34 PM »
Prove it's not a lie.

You asking anyone to prove anything is laughable.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2014, 07:35:28 PM »
If she is not credible then simply refute her claims and provide proof

1. To refute each claim I would have to research her claims point by point. Since her spin story (and I'd be willing to bet there's more to this than whats in her story) more than likely took her weeks to put together (I'm sure that cute little visual of the toy car took her at least a week to figure out) I'm not willing to put that kind of time in. I'm sure Luker, yourself and maybe 240 have that kind of time)

2. Her history as well as the anchors, critics and commentary on MSNBC have been known and proven time and time again to lie and spin and exaggerate even when the truth stares them in the face. MSNBC made no bones about having an extreme left wing agenda.

3. As far as the story, as you might guess if what he (Maddow) said was even slightly true, good. Who the fuck in their right mind would want an agenda such as Obamacare not stopped since it's been a disaster from the get go?

If you're a business person and you create a new department within your company and after 2-3 years it's not producing and you keep throwing money at it and it winds up costing you more to keep that department running than it's bringing in, you eliminate it because it's costing a fortune to keep it running. So fuck yeah, you do everything you can to block it (Obamacare).

You don't have to do much research to realize Obamacare is a disaster, it's in the numbers. But leftists like Maddow want to keep it going even though they probably know it's a disaster as well, but to please Obama (and keep her job) the hit stories will keep coming.

On the brighter side, MSNBC should be please you're one of the 12 viewers they have.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2014, 08:01:30 PM »
Prove it's not a lie.

go look at my posts for the last day or two or ten and see if his statement is accurate

I doubt anyone cares to see me list all of my posts but you can go ahead and review them all yourself

or how about you actually go back to the beginning of this thread and just try to refute the content of the video in the first post