Author Topic: "Jerks" Get More Pussy  (Read 3728 times)

Complex Carbs

Re: "Jerks" Get More Pussy
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 07:04:39 AM »
"Women Prefer Jerks And Men Prefer Nicegirls"

*INCLUDES LEGIT STUDY

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/07/28/women-prefer-jerks-and-men-prefer-nicegirls/

I have to agree given my experience with the females

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

How old are you, bro?

Have you ever had cost-free sex with a woman?

Are you mentally handicapped?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 07:20:52 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 10:26:48 AM »
That douche has a beautiful wife.

I don't know how recent that bikini pic is, because there are pics where facially she is starting to resemble Bethany Howlett. Also, I think that she maybe just like Kamali in terms of personality.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 10:32:56 AM »
the problem is that they might get more pussy, but the point of life is to get one pussy reproduce and successfuly raise an offspring with said pussy.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2014, 12:28:14 PM »
the problem is that they might get more pussy, but the point of life is to get one pussy reproduce and successfuly raise an offspring with said pussy.

Or to inseminate as much pussies as possible (if we go full nature)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2014, 12:31:35 PM »
Or to inseminate as much pussies as possible (if we go full nature)
well, the problem is that it takes a good education, confidence, and stability from two parents who stayed together to raise an offspring that will have a chance to raise to the top of the pyramid in our modern world. You can go the ronnie coleman way, but what s the point if they all end on welfare/unemployed. Quality/quantity i guess.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 12:42:12 PM »
well, the problem is that it takes a good education, confidence, and stability from two parents who stayed together to raise an offspring that will have a chance to raise to the top of the pyramid in our modern world. You can go the ronnie coleman way, but what s the point if they all end on welfare/unemployed.

That is true. Tho' nature "cares" about quantity more, instead of quality (or so it seems).
Leaving a kid is one of the most horrible things to do (for that kid). That's one of the reasons I'm on juice (it induces infertility very effectively. And we all know how many people really take required "safety" measures when it comes to sex..).

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 02:38:03 PM »
Some of the best words of wisdom I have ever read were posted by the legendary Parker on this forum and I am paraphrasing...

"Women desire the male who will not drop the baby while walking around by the campfire" Confidence. Strength.

Basically he is going back to caveman times with that statement but you get the gist. The man who can handle the situation.

It's not so much the "jerk" that they are attracted to but rather the assertive male who isn't going to fuck her biological shit up.

The assertive guy can just as easily be a good dude who doesn't take shit and is confident around women(with plenty of side options) as it can be that proverbial "jerk" scumbag.

This is all bullshit.

They only care about money and thats it!