Getbig Main Boards > General Topics
People you know, that you want to beat the shit out of but can't
(1/6) > >>
Army of One:
You know these people you know, but due to it being wife or girlfriends family or friends, or people from work etc, you can't just beat the piss out of them like you would in any other environment.They make snarky comments but passive aggressive so you can't really pull them up on it or its when they think you are out of earshot.what strategies do you use for these shitheads?
Natural Man:
So you suck at psychological warfare...
Army of One:

--- Quote from: uberman on July 31, 2014, 12:01:14 PM ---So you suck at psychological warfare...

--- End quote ---

Maybe.Im sure you don't though.what are your tips Lubeyourman?
Natural Man:

--- Quote from: Army of One on July 31, 2014, 12:02:57 PM ---Maybe.Im sure you don't though.what are your tips Lubeyourman?

--- End quote ---
born an ecto, being skinny and small i didnt really "chose" to develop that trait of my personality, had no other option , wasnt interested in using roids either to make myself appear bigger than i truly am, i just adapted developing psychlogical weapons, like we all do.
Just like it s easier for a naturally big guy to simply physically threaten,submit others to obtain what he wants from them. They can break me with a slap, i can break them with a sentence, this is how some kind of balance is maintained in the jungle.
FermiDirac:
I usually go full beta, I try to ignore them as much as I can without seeming distant or rude.

At the end of the day, they're not worth the effort it would take to beat the shit out of them and deal with the consequences of the beating.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version