Author Topic: Global warming myth is dead: More cold temperatures, no hurricanes  (Read 23333 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Global warming myth is dead: More cold temperatures, no hurricanes
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2014, 09:28:18 AM »
Congratulations, Doofus! You're down to 4 toes.

Listen to what you just said: Computer-simulated models....not ACTUAL measures of temperatures but simulations, ones shown to be dead wrong time again.

Ahh no they haven't they have been ultra accurate moron. Hence the consensus across the globe only morons dispute it

And what's with this talk about rape? Is there something you wish to share with the class, not that there's anything wrong with that?

Of course, you ducked and dodged Gore's miserably failed predictions on the polar caps, not to mention the numbskulls stuck in the very ice that said melted away. To top it all off, they needed other ships, POWERED BY FOSSIL FUELS (gasp!!), to save their sorry behinds.

Gore is not a climatologist I have no idea what he claimed, I have never seen his stupid movie or anything else, again this has no bearing on the fact of climate change, even if true.

Alchemy and climatologists peddle BS, despite what actual facts and reality show.

So the worlds scientists are deluded? says the guy who believes in noahs ark and talking snakes.
Somewhere in that ill-used sponge of yours, disguised as a brain, there's a clue dying to be used.

Do I really need to keep going? you are a liar, how do you sleep at night knowing this?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2014, 09:49:53 AM »
Do I really need to keep going? you are a liar, how do you sleep at night knowing this?

Sleeping's easy for me, especially when you speak the truth.

The consensus among treehuggers has ZILCH to do with facts. It's about pushing a political and anti-capitalist agenda, as admitted by many green goofs. Of course, the anti-capitalist stuff is (as with many left-winged policies) for everyone ELSE. See Al Gore, who sucks up more fossil fuels than some small towns, who yaps about sharing wealth via high taxes for the rich (while trying to beat Obama's tax hike in 2012 by unloading Current TV before the end of the year).

You have no idea what Gore said? Ummmmm.....genius! I posted what he said. It's in black and white.

You're buying the global warming crap here; so apparently, you're the one believing in talking snakes who made you think you can save the planet by driving windup cars.

And like a good treehugger, you pull the usual bait-and-switch with terms, i.e. "climate change" vs. "global warming".

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2014, 10:00:55 AM »
Sleeping's easy for me, especially when you speak the truth.

The consensus among treehuggers has ZILCH to do with facts. It's about pushing a political and anti-capitalist agenda, as admitted by many green goofs. Of course, the anti-capitalist stuff is (as with many left-winged policies) for everyone ELSE. See Al Gore, who sucks up more fossil fuels than some small towns, who yaps about sharing wealth via high taxes for the rich (while trying to beat Obama's tax hike in 2012 by unloading Current TV before the end of the year).

You have no idea what Gore said? Ummmmm.....genius! I posted what he said. It's in black and white.

You're buying the global warming crap here; so apparently, you're the one believing in talking snakes who made you think you can save the planet by driving windup cars.

So what you are suggesting is the 97% of the WORLDS climatologists despite different religious backgrounds, ethnicities and political leanings are all in on it. Conservatives who agree with rational folk are tree huggers, countries like China, all tree huggers. Listen just stick to lying to your kids about the origins of life and leave the thinking to people who aren't afraid to face reality.

I don't give a fuck about Al Gore, he has no bearing, listen I will grant you that Al Gore is wrong or whatever, it makes no fucking difference to the facts.

Why don't you reject all of science, un hook your computer, smash your cell phone, shun anti-biotics based on evolutionary theory etc you won't, but you are fine obfuscating the issues so that people who want to progress must drag your lazy ass along.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2014, 10:12:54 AM »
The penchant of people with little or no scientific background (save maybe a highschool course or two) to challenge a science they know nothing and to dismiss theories they cannot even articulate - much less understand - as bogus is endlessly amusing to me.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2014, 10:18:16 AM »
The penchant of people with little or no scientific background (save maybe a highschool course or two) to challenge a science they know nothing and to dismiss theories they cannot even articulate - much less understand - as bogus is endlessly amusing to me.

This fucking moron  (mcway) doesn't have a sweet clue about what he is talking about, he posted the debunked out of context nasa paper and when challenged just keeps it moving.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2014, 01:35:17 PM »
This fucking moron  (mcway) doesn't have a sweet clue about what he is talking about, he posted the debunked out of context nasa paper and when challenged just keeps it moving.

That honor falls on you, mushbrain, using a planet that never had human life to push this treehugging claptrap.

Did you just mention China? Oh brother! If there's one country that spite in the face of your green goofiness, it's that one.

Nearly two decades..... No warming, despite blathering to the contrary. And it's easy to see why you play dumb (for which you deserve an Oscar, if such is indeed an act) when it comes to Gore's miserably failed predictions, based on the very same "consensus" that you repeatedly and foolishly bleat.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2014, 01:40:39 PM »
That honor falls on you, mushbrain, using a planet that never had human life to push this treehugging claptrap.

Did you just mention China? Oh brother! If there's one country that spite in the face of your green goofiness, it's that one.

Nearly two decades..... No warming, despite blathering to the contrary. And it's easy to see why you play dumb (for which you deserve an Oscar, if such is indeed an act) when it comes to Gore's miserably failed predictions, based on the very same "consensus" that you repeatedly and foolishly bleat.

What is your credentials regarding climate change Mcway?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2014, 01:41:15 PM »
So what you are suggesting is the 97% of the WORLDS climatologists despite different religious backgrounds, ethnicities and political leanings are all in on it. Conservatives who agree with rational folk are tree huggers, countries like China, all tree huggers. Listen just stick to lying to your kids about the origins of life and leave the thinking to people who aren't afraid to face reality.

I don't give a fuck about Al Gore, he has no bearing, listen I will grant you that Al Gore is wrong or whatever, it makes no fucking difference to the facts.

Why don't you reject all of science, un hook your computer, smash your cell phone, shun anti-biotics based on evolutionary theory etc you won't, but you are fine obfuscating the issues so that people who want to progress must drag your lazy ass along.

When you give up drinking pasteurized dairy and swear off vaccinations (pioneered by a guy who skewered one of evolution's biggest tenets, spontaneous generation) you can run your mouth about my giving up my computer without looking more buffoonish than you currently do.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2014, 01:52:04 PM »
When you give up drinking pasteurized dairy and swear off vaccinations (pioneered by a guy who skewered one of evolution's biggest tenets, spontaneous generation) you can run your mouth about my giving up my computer without looking more buffoonish than you currently do.

The only thing Pasteur showed is that complex life does not spontaneously arise out of non-life in nature. Of course, the theory of evolution doesn't say that it does, so Pasteur's position on the topic is, in no way an attack in or challenge of the theory of evolution.

I know it's in vogue to claim that spontaneous generation is an issue with the theory because "shit, I ain't never seen mud turn into that there puppy-dog!" But it's a silly attack based on a silly premise.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2014, 01:54:18 PM »
What is your credentials regarding climate change Mcway?

My "credentials" would be common sense, critical thinking, and the simple ability to read thermometers (and read, period).

As stated earlier, treehuggers can't make up their minds. 40 years ago, we were going to freeze to death. When that got torpedoed, then came "global warming", the lone cure for which (of course) was abandoning fossil fuels, driving crappy cars, getting hit with ridiculous taxes and regulations, and a systematic curtailing of liberty......even as the very champions of this green mess exempt themselves from what they impose on the common folk.

It's quite simple: If you predict the polar caps will melt away by the turn of the century but they don't, even a decade and a half later, your predictions are bogus. Same goes for wailing about warming, despite none happening in nearly two decades.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2014, 02:07:17 PM »

The only thing Pasteur showed is that complex life does not spontaneously arise out of non-life in nature. Of course, the theory of evolution doesn't say that it does, so Pasteur's position on the topic is, in no way an attack in or challenge of the theory of evolution.

Of course, it doesn't say that........NOW. Our evolutionist brethren had to jettison that one, thanks to old Louie

I know it's in vogue to claim that spontaneous generation is an issue with the theory because "shit, I ain't never seen mud turn into that there puppy-dog!" But it's a silly attack based on a silly premise.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Is it any sillier than the notion that one must forfeit technological advances, if he DARES disagree with the sacred cow of evolution?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2014, 02:52:49 PM »
My "credentials" would be common sense, critical thinking, and the simple ability to read thermometers (and read, period).

As stated earlier, treehuggers can't make up their minds. 40 years ago, we were going to freeze to death. When that got torpedoed, then came "global warming", the lone cure for which (of course) was abandoning fossil fuels, driving crappy cars, getting hit with ridiculous taxes and regulations, and a systematic curtailing of liberty......even as the very champions of this green mess exempt themselves from what they impose on the common folk.

It's quite simple: If you predict the polar caps will melt away by the turn of the century but they don't, even a decade and a half later, your predictions are bogus. Same goes for wailing about warming, despite none happening in nearly two decades.

That is impressive.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2014, 05:37:45 PM »
thermometers measure global temperature.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2014, 08:55:11 PM »
Of course, it doesn't say that........NOW. Our evolutionist brethren had to jettison that one, thanks to old Louie

The theory of evolution never asserted that complex life just arose. But even if it had, that's how science works: we observe something and we formulate a hypothesis. We then expand that hypothesis into a theory, which we can test by using to make predictions. If the theory can successfully predict outcomes our confidence in it is bolstered; if it doesn't, we can see if adjusting the theory based on our new understanding works. If it does, great - our theory now works better. If it doesn't, also great: we have gained new knowledge, and we can study to better understand the world around us.

I know this is a radical concept for you and you believe that science happens when a bunch of people get together wearing their white lab coats to scheme about new ways to confound you. And I am sorry to have to burst your bubble.

Is it any sillier than the notion that one must forfeit technological advances, if he DARES disagree with the sacred cow of evolution?

You can disagree all you want, but unless you can provide credible testable evidence that the theory of evolution fails in some critical, unknown and unexplainable way then you will be ignored. And no, your license to use technological advances won't be revoked, but you will be treated like the nutjob you are - and rightly so.

You will forgive me, but your thinking hardly seems critical. Anytime you adopt the kind of attitude you have displayed in this thread, dismissing out-of-hand a theory you do not even understand based on a professed (and as yet unproven) ability to read thermometers you are showcasing the diametrical opposite of critical thinking.

Global warming isn't disputed because last winter was cold anymore than the earth being round isn't disputed because it looked flat last time you went up your local hill and looked around.

The evidence is pretty convincing that the earth is warming. What's up for debate are two things: first, whether the cause of the warming is caused by us (i.e. anthropogenic global warming) or merely the result of natural long-term warming and cooling cycles that are natural. Second, if it's caused by us whether we need to do anything and, if so, what that is.

Again, sorry to burst your bubble. If it's any consolation I'm sure that you'll go back to foaming at the mouth about some other topic on which your understanding is, let's be polite and say less than nuanced.

You may now, again, get back to your critical thinking.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2014, 09:29:45 PM »
Funniest thread I've read here in a while. 

This might add to the funny:

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2014, 05:29:39 AM »
As I thought NONE OF THE CLIMATE CHANGE SHEEPLE WERE ABLE TO PROVE THAT CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED BY MAN EVEN EXISTS.

I will continue bumping this thread until the morons can prove MAN MADE greenhouse effect or global warming or climate change or whatever it's name is now actually exists.

For now, these are the facts THAT NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO DISPROVE:

Rates of sea-level rise remain small and are even slowing, over recent decades averaging about 1 millimeter per year as measured by tide gauges and 2 to 3 mm/year as inferred from “adjusted” satellite data. Again, this is far less than what the alarmists suggested.

• Satellites also show that a greater area of Antarctic sea ice exists now than any time since space-based measurements began in 1979. In other words, the ice caps aren’t melting.

• A 2012 IPCC report concluded that there has been no significant increase in either the frequency or intensity of extreme weather events in the modern era. The NIPCC 2013 report concluded the same. Yes, Hurricane Sandy was devastating — but it’s not part of any new trend.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2014, 10:54:23 AM »
As I thought NONE OF THE CLIMATE CHANGE SHEEPLE WERE ABLE TO PROVE THAT CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED BY MAN EVEN EXISTS.

I will continue bumping this thread until the morons can prove MAN MADE greenhouse effect or global warming or climate change or whatever it's name is now actually exists.

For now, these are the facts THAT NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO DISPROVE:

Rates of sea-level rise remain small and are even slowing, over recent decades averaging about 1 millimeter per year as measured by tide gauges and 2 to 3 mm/year as inferred from “adjusted” satellite data. Again, this is far less than what the alarmists suggested.

• Satellites also show that a greater area of Antarctic sea ice exists now than any time since space-based measurements began in 1979. In other words, the ice caps aren’t melting.

• A 2012 IPCC report concluded that there has been no significant increase in either the frequency or intensity of extreme weather events in the modern era. The NIPCC 2013 report concluded the same. Yes, Hurricane Sandy was devastating — but it’s not part of any new trend.

I will entertain you one more time.

http://climate.nasa.gov/key_indicators/

As you can see from the graphs NASA indicates that global temperature is rising, at a rapid pace.

Also, according to NASA there is a 3.17mm/year increase in sea level, almost double the rate we saw in the 1800's.

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

You are posting lies, told by a liar.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2014, 05:24:54 AM »

As you can see from the graphs NASA indicates that global temperature is rising, at a rapid pace.

Also, according to NASA there is a 3.17mm/year increase in sea level, almost double the rate we saw in the 1800's.

You are posting BS that has already been shown to be incorrect.

Again. The most up to date information is this:

• A 2012 IPCC report concluded that there has been no significant increase in either the frequency or intensity of extreme weather events in the modern era. The NIPCC 2013 report concluded the same. Yes, Hurricane Sandy was devastating — but it’s not part of any new trend

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2014, 05:27:00 AM »
It is a fact that the earth has not seen in 15 years the rise in temperature that global warming morons predicted.

Man made global warming or climate change is a myth.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2014, 05:31:50 AM »

Again you are posting BS.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/17470-nasa-data-global-warming-still-on-pause-sea-ice-hit-record

Despite the alarmist “climate” claims made in an official press conference, the latest temperature data from two U.S. government bureaucracies actually show that the “pause” or “hiatus” in global warming that began some 17 years ago is still ongoing. The findings for last year, unveiled to reporters by NASA and NOAA on January 21, also showed that Antarctic sea ice extent in September of 2013 was the highest ever documented since records began.

The establishment media and the taxpayer-funded climate alarmists, as usual, tried to avoid the troublesome issues — or they at least tried to confuse the public by citing dubious theories purporting to explain the conflict between reality and the climate predictions. However, experts said the latest temperature data offered further evidence that United Nations theories and forecasts surrounding alleged catastrophic man-made global warming are simply wrong.

Perhaps the most broadly overlooked element in the latest data presented by NOAA and NASA is the fact that, as The New American has been reporting for months, Antarctic sea ice extent was at never-before-seen highs throughout much of 2013. In March of last year, meanwhile, ice coverage was the second largest on record. The previous record highs were set in 2012, only to be overtaken in 2013.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2014, 05:35:10 AM »
HEHEHEEHEHE!!

http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-data-blow-gaping-hold-global-warming-alarmism-192334971.html

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth's atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing. The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.

Study co-author Dr. Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and U.S. Science Team Leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA's Aqua satellite, reports that real-world data from NASA's Terra satellite contradict multiple assumptions fed into alarmist computer models.

"The satellite observations suggest there is much more energy lost to space during and after warming than the climate models show," Spencer said in a July 26 University of Alabama press release. "There is a huge discrepancy between the data and the forecasts that is especially big over the oceans."

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2014, 05:43:28 AM »

This crap you posted has already been proven to be a lie.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/06/23/Global-warming-Fabricated-by-NASA-and-NOAA

Scientists at two of the world’s leading climate centres - NASA and NOAA - have been caught out manipulating temperature data to overstate the extent of the 20th century "global warming".

The evidence of their tinkering can clearly be seen at Real Science, where blogger Steven Goddard has posted a series of graphs which show "climate change" before and after the adjustments.

When the raw data is used, there is little if any evidence of global warming and some evidence of global cooling. However, once the data has been adjusted - ie [size20pt]fabricated by computer models [/size] -  20th century 'global warming' suddenly looks much more dramatic.

This is especially noticeable on the US temperature records. Before 2000, it was generally accepted - even by climate activists like NASA's James Hansen - that the hottest decade in the US was the 1930s.

As Hansen himself said in a 1989 report:

In the U.S. there has been little temperature change in the past 50 years, the time of rapidly increasing greenhouse gases — in fact, there was a slight cooling throughout much of the country.

However, Hansen subsequently changed his tune when, sometime after 2000, the temperatures were adjusted to accord with the climate alarmists' fashionable "global warming" narrative. By cooling the record-breaking year of 1934, and promoting 1998 as the hottest year in US history, the scientists who made the adjustments were able suddenly to show 20th century temperatures shooting up - where before they looked either flat or declining.

But as Goddard notes, the Environmental Protection Agency's heatwave record makes a mockery of these adjustments. It quite clearly shows that the US heat waves of the 1930s were of an order of magnitude greater than anything experienced at any other time during the century - far more severe than those in the 1980s or 1990s which were no worse than those in the 1950s.

These adjustments, however, are not limited to the US temperature data sets. Similar fabrications have taken place everywhere from Iceland to Australia.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2014, 06:14:33 AM »
Darn it, dario!  Use a bigger font.  I can't see your posts.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2014, 07:22:49 AM »
HEHEHEEHEHE!!

http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-data-blow-gaping-hold-global-warming-alarmism-192334971.html

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth's atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing. The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.

Study co-author Dr. Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and U.S. Science Team Leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA's Aqua satellite, reports that real-world data from NASA's Terra satellite contradict multiple assumptions fed into alarmist computer models.

"The satellite observations suggest there is much more energy lost to space during and after warming than the climate models show," Spencer said in a July 26 University of Alabama press release. "There is a huge discrepancy between the data and the forecasts that is especially big over the oceans."

And, darn it to heck, them polar caps keep growing.

http://m.thenewamerican.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thenewamerican.com%2Ftech%2Fenvironment%2Fitem%2F19121-with-ice-growing-at-both-poles-global-warming-theories-implode&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/#2703

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2013/09/23/antarctic-sea-ice-hit-35-year-record-high-saturday/