Author Topic: most countrrfeited steroid  (Read 3282 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
most countrrfeited steroid
« on: August 02, 2014, 01:00:50 AM »
So what steroid is most popular to counterfeit

i started 1999 at 15 years old (1week from my 16 birthday..yeah stupid) those times there  where morr or less no talk about bunk gear. When k was 26 i stopped training for 6 years and when i got in the game again inwas shocked over how bad it was
 I habe 70ml tren now that i will throw away cause its nlthing in them (british dragon)

So what is the most commo gear to fake...real ugprimobolan must be hard to find now

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Re: most countrrfeited steroid
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 02:45:16 AM »
So what steroid is most popular to counterfeit

i started 1999 at 15 years old (1week from my 16 birthday..yeah stupid) those times there  where morr or less no talk about bunk gear. When k was 26 i stopped training for 6 years and when i got in the game again inwas shocked over how bad it was
 I habe 70ml tren now that i will throw away cause its nlthing in them (british dragon)

So what is the most commo gear to fake...real ugprimobolan must be hard to find now
I thought it was primo orals and halo. I thought that was a matter of fact and public knowledge,  but if it's something else,  I'd be curious to hear. I don't know why I am so fascinated by what everyone is taking all the time, and what happens when what you took is not what you thought it was, but it's like hearing that folks are carrying around ampules of unlabeled magic,  and 7 out of ten will make you fly,  but the remaining three will make you shit blood every time you hear a monosyllabic word.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 05:09:22 AM »
I thought it was primo orals and halo. I thought that was a matter of fact and public knowledge,  but if it's something else,  I'd be curious to hear. I don't know why I am so fascinated by what everyone is taking all the time, and what happens when what you took is not what you thought it was, but it's like hearing that folks are carrying around ampules of unlabeled magic,  and 7 out of ten will make you fly,  but the remaining three will make you shit blood every time you hear a monosyllabic word.
for fbb's  it can go very wrong if they think they are taking primo but its strong androgens in them instead

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 06:56:15 AM »

In the early 90s i used to be able to get a box of these for £2   ::)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 09:21:50 AM »
for fbb's  it can go very wrong if they think they are taking primo but its strong androgens in them instead
True,  but if you think sny fbb's are wasting their time hanging out with my wack ass, let alone discussing what they're taking,  you're mistaken.  Dudes, on the other hand, will tell you just about anything after an hour.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 03:28:52 PM »
Counterfeit entails it is an actual copy of a legitimate brand. Like "Watson" or "Organon" etc. In that instance nearly all the US name brand shit you see will probably be fake...Between the billions of $$ involved in these companies, and the regulations and conditions they are produced under I find it hard to believe MILLIONS of dollars of product is "falling off trucks" and finding it's way onto the black market.

However the time and effort involved in expertly reproducing name brand product is a good indicator that the actual product you get, although it's counterfeit, will be of relatively high quality. If you have people spending $12 / amp for your fake "Organon Sustanon 250" ...you found your sucker, now to keep them coming back you at least want the product to be what it says it is.

Then there is just flat out bunk gear, A. Totally void of any active compound B. Correct active(s) but underdosed C. Properly dosed but Incorrectly labelled active (something cheaper).

The short answer is "the most expensive to produce/desirable products"

Profit margin & Supply and demand + Greed = Fake shit.

It's obvious the compounds that are "safer" for women to use are much pricier, because of supply and demand...If women could just safely use Tren and Test there would be far less demand for things like Anavar and Primo, yes they are very good compounds, but is raw Anavar really worth 4x the price of raw Winny? It costs 4x the price because women will pay that.

Also supposedly some compounds are actually more complicated / expensive to physically manufacture. I know nothing about the actual process of making a chemical compound or what materials that entails. So no comment on that. Makes sense though.

Some common prices of the more commonly faked stuff:

Primo Ace - $25+ / gram
Anavar - $8+ / gram
Halo - $40-50 / gram
Parabolan - $20 / gram
Masteron / Tren - $8 / gram
Generic GH - $1.20 / IU

For perspective something like Arimidex ($35 / gram) @ .5mg is roughly $.01 per dose...Whereas something like Primo that is commonly used at 600mg-1g per week is obviously $20+ per week.

And obviously GH, let's say 10iu /day @ $1.20/iu = $84 / week..So that's obvious.

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 03:46:38 PM »
Lots and lots of fake mast e. Many ugls tested there raws on another forum and lots of mislabeled and under dosed garbage.  Obviously primo as well

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 04:07:41 PM »
No experience, but I hear a lot of talk about UGL var being bunk. Or dbol+clen or something like that.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 06:04:52 PM »
Primobolan hands down

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 03:47:19 AM »
yeah primo is and was always the most faked one....like someone stated: anything women can use will be the most faked.

I have NEVER seen anyone have primo tabs or even primo ace....would be  nice to run that shit. A polish friend run the tabs way back and said they were the best roid he ever took.
MIRAGETROPIN

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2014, 05:07:07 AM »
Anavar, primo, masterone.

95% of its winstrol tbol prop or tren, a mixture of the prior and is pretty much always underdosed when it comes to ugl.

If your in off season and you just need a decent test deca eq base ugl can be fine, but if I were to consider doing a comp id only use pharma or make it myself.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 10:59:38 AM »
Anavar, primo, masterone.

95% of its winstrol tbol prop or tren, a mixture of the prior and is pretty much always underdosed when it comes to ugl.

If your in off season and you just need a decent test deca eq base ugl can be fine, but if I were to consider doing a comp id only use pharma or make it myself.

Same goes for Halotestin?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 03:58:53 PM »
Same goes for Halotestin?

I'd actually imagine if your holding it in your hands and it appears to be prescription then its real since ugl's dont bother to produce it because its not widly utilised by bodybuilders and there's no real profit to be made from doing so on a large scale.

Ive seen alot of ugl shit and not once have I seen a halotestin produced by one, I could just as easily be wrong taking into account where you live etc it may be a highly sought after compound and would therefore be reason to fake.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2014, 02:56:18 AM »
HGH
Primo
Anavar
Halo

top 4 for sure

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2014, 03:33:18 AM »
HGH
Primo
Anavar
Halo

top 4 for sure
if you dont count the roids 2 of the 3 are roids that girls usually want to take. Whats the safest bet for them to get what they order from the ug labs...winstrol? Correct me if im wrong but winstrol is quite cheap to make

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 05:56:40 AM »
if you dont count the roids 2 of the 3 are roids that girls usually want to take. Whats the safest bet for them to get what they order from the ug labs...winstrol? Correct me if im wrong but winstrol is quite cheap to make

Defihnately. There is realy no reason anybody would counterfeit winstrol unless you are buying from just a complete scam lab. some underground labs are good but even sometimes they get screwed by the chinese powder sources. Winstrol is a very safe buy. actually most counterfeit Anavar is winstrol or Tbol or just inactive cutt like magnesium stearate/corn starch.

Tbol is a pretty safe buy and women can use it. It does have some stronger masculine effects then Anavar and winstrol but it is fairly mild.

There is real Anavar out there you just have to be in the loop and be ready to spend alot of money. samje with Primo I can get real primo all day but eve for me it's super spendy.

If your a male i would stick with the basics like Test E, Deca durabolin, DBol,Anadrol,Nolva,most anchileries,Trusted HGH dealers and buy Human grade if possible, the UGL versions of these drugs should be Ok as well but if you want a better bang buy Human grade.

I myself would be the most scared to buy Anavar because the real Pharma grade var is so spendy most everybody is going to buy it off the foreign UGL market and you just really have to know your source and also read around the boards ask legit bodybuilders who are using that lab.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 08:53:40 AM »
You can still find legit primo in Egypt.  But good luck on getting it out.  You can't mail it as every piece of mail is inspected both coming and going.  Last time I was there 6 years ago, it was $8 per box, 2 amps per box.  Some were past the expiration date and the mofo still wouldn't budge on the price.  Had to carry them across the border and mail them when I was in Jordan. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 12:53:02 AM »
Good info ww and lurker