Author Topic: FINASTERIDE, MY BALD HEAD PICTURES ADDED, chance for regrowth?  (Read 9448 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
on Wednesday 6 (yeah, August 6th lol) I am starting my finasteride abuse, Hopefully I will be able to stop further hair loss, If I regrow some hair back I would be more than happy.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: FINASTERIDE, Have you experienced hair regrowth?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 03:41:45 AM »
on Wednesday 6 (yeah, August 6th lol) I am starting my finasteride abuse, Hopefully I will be able to stop further hair loss, If I regrow some hair back I would be more than happy.
Fortunately I have full set of long hair. Never had to deal with that drama. Honestly I would hate it if my hair is dying of.
 Frank how old are you? Because there is a time limit to save your hair. After a certain age might just go full Sev.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 04:21:52 AM »
Fortunately I have full set of long hair. Never had to deal with that drama. Honestly I would hate it if my hair is dying of.
 Frank how old are you? Because there is a time limit to save your hair. After a certain age might just go full Sev.

soon to be 23.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 12:05:15 PM »
soon to be 23.

That's not a good omen! But you still young so if you really do all the right things you might have a chance.
That means you cant do any roids or you are wasting your money.
If I would have been balding I would have cut it real short and waste no more time over it. The only person that cares about your hair is you. No one else is gonna give a damn. Women don't care.
Its not the end of the world but try to save what you can. I heard finasteride works. A friend of mine used it and his hair came back but his wife left because his sex drive died! I hope it works for you buddy!!

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 12:36:58 PM »
pictors,hair is pretty mess just woke up after an afternoon nap.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 12:37:38 PM »
pictors,hair is pretty mess just woke up after an afternoon nap.

anabilochalo sharing Franks account

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 12:49:09 PM »
That's not a good omen! But you still young so if you really do all the right things you might have a chance.
That means you cant do any roids or you are wasting your money.
If I would have been balding I would have cut it real short and waste no more time over it. The only person that cares about your hair is you. No one else is gonna give a damn. Women don't care.
Its not the end of the world but try to save what you can. I heard finasteride works. A friend of mine used it and his hair came back but his wife left because his sex drive died! I hope it works for you buddy!!

thx  8)

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
Re: FINASTERIDE, MY BALD HEAD PICTURES ADDED, chance for regrowth?
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 01:22:29 PM »
Dude, that aint bad.

My hairline is the same. My dad is friggin 55 and has the same micky mouse bald patch, hairline hardly grows back.

Let everything grow, comb to side, look like pirlo on meth.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 01:24:00 PM »
I was expecting much worse, but it's good your nipping it in the bud early

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 01:46:10 PM »
first world problems.

grow some balls and take it like a man dipshit.

instead of a scared, pathetic girl.

buy some test, smash some weights and consider your "problem" very very minor in the scheme of things around you.

and stop posting your mega problems at a forum for attention. that makes you seem an even bigger pussy. fuck i reckon you'd cry if someone shouted at you.

you would, wouldnt you?- you're crying now arent you?

is your next thread going to be about how someone turned off your xbox while you were playing?

grow some fuckn balls man..

kids are being abused and going without food and wars are happening..and you are writing threads and putting up pics about your hairline...

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2014, 01:49:51 PM »
first world problems.

grow some balls and take it like a man dipshit.

instead of a scared, pathetic girl.

buy some test, smash some weights and consider your "problem" very very minor in the scheme of things around you.

and stop posting your mega problems at a forum for attention. that makes you seem an even bigger pussy. fuck i reckon you'd cry if someone shouted at you.

you would, wouldnt you?- you're crying now arent you?

is your next thread going to be about how someone turned off your xbox while you were playing?

grow some fuckn balls man..

kids are being abused and going without food and wars are happening..and you are writing threads and putting up pics about your hairline...

;D

Are you bald buddy?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 05:25:43 PM »
Have you considered the following hairstyles once your hair starts receding to the back of your head?

The oddly colored toupee:

The Hitler:

The baldllet:

Not relevant to your situation but just another idea:
The O-face:

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 05:28:31 PM »

Are you trying to steal my thunder  >:(

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2014, 05:33:22 PM »
Are you trying to steal my thunder  >:(

I am gonna pop in my first pill while watching your 250lbs ripped body.

NO HOMO

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2014, 05:34:50 PM »
Have you considered the following hairstyles once your hair starts receding to the back of your head?

The oddly colored toupee:

The Hitler:

The baldllet:

Not relevant to your situation but just another idea:
The O-face:

Sad reality, how do other people see bald people?

answer is: inferior.

This is how this world works.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2014, 05:35:50 PM »
Your insecurity is sickening.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2014, 05:39:42 PM »

Hopefully you won't trade erections for hair.

http://www.drugwatch.com/propecia/side-effects/

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2014, 05:43:57 PM »
Hopefully you won't trade erections for hair.

http://www.drugwatch.com/propecia/side-effects/

I doubt it will have any effect on my penor.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2014, 05:47:20 PM »
I doubt it will have any effect on my penor.

Why is that?

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 05:49:29 PM »
Why is that?

Because its hard as Krupp steel.

MikMaq

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2014, 05:50:53 PM »
Be a man, having an emotional attachment to your appearance is shameful.

Your appearance is just an advantage otherwise it should have no value to you, never make an advantage in any shape or form a disadvantage.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2014, 05:54:04 PM »
Because its hard as Krupp steel.

Well then, I hope for your sake it stays that way. I suspect this is a fairly rare side effect of Finasteride, but I thought you'd appreciate the warning.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2014, 05:54:59 PM »
Well then, I hope for your sake it stays that way. I suspect this is a fairly rare side effect of Finasteride, but I thought you'd appreciate the warning.

I do. ;)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2014, 05:59:59 PM »
Sad reality, how do other people see bald people?

answer is: inferior.

This is how this world works.

Only if you try to cover it up with dumbass comb-overs and toupees. If you're going to go bald and have a semi-decent shaped cranium, then rock the bald look. Get over your insecurity and shave that shit once it starts looking like a horse-shoe.
I actually talked about this subject with my girlfriend and she said its never crossed her mind that bald guys are more inferior than ones with hair. Women don't give a shit about stuff like that as long as you're not a complete jackass and show that you're comfortable with who you are.
I was in the Dominican a couple months ago and every jacked bald guy had a babe on his arm. These guys were confident and masculine, women respond to that way more than to hair.

But instead you're thinking of taking a drug that can possibly leave you with a limp dick and is not even guaranteed to re-grow or even keep existing hair. So lets say the fina does work, and you grow a glorious head of hair until you're 60, but your junk is fucked and non-functional. What's the point then? You'll still be insecure, women will pick up on that, and the ones that don't will realize what a pussy you are when you can't fuck them once you take them home.

Sorry about the tone, but I think it had to be said. I hope you re-think your decision and grow a pair  ;D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2014, 06:06:34 PM »
Only if you try to cover it up with dumbass comb-overs and toupees. If you're going to go bald and have a semi-decent shaped cranium, then rock the bald look. Get over your insecurity and shave that shit once it starts looking like a horse-shoe.
I actually talked about this subject with my girlfriend and she said its never crossed her mind that bald guys are more inferior than ones with hair. Women don't give a shit about stuff like that as long as you're not a complete jackass and show that you're comfortable with who you are.
I was in the Dominican a couple months ago and every jacked bald guy had a babe on his arm. These guys were confident and masculine, women respond to that way more than to hair.

But instead you're thinking of taking a drug that can possibly leave you with a limp dick and is not even guaranteed to re-grow or even keep existing hair. So lets say the fina does work, and you grow a glorious head of hair until you're 60, but your junk is fucked and non-functional. What's the point then? You'll still be insecure, women will pick up on that, and the ones that don't will realize what a pussy you are when you can't fuck them once you take them home.

Sorry about the tone, but I think it had to be said. I hope you re-think your decision and grow a pair  ;D

Thx for your input 8), but i have to do what i have to do. ofc, if I see that my dick is going 6 feet under I will have to stop it.Everybody is different, some people keep hair and their dick works as always. Even if fina doesnt save my hair and it will go into the shitter I will be OK, because I tried to save it and just not accepted it. I fought back and lost. This is how I try to operate, never accept something that you dont like and have a chance to repel it.