Author Topic: Photos with an eerie backstory (graphic)  (Read 82218 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Photos with an eerie backstory
« Reply #175 on: August 07, 2014, 09:01:17 PM »

Are you talking about Rosemary?  Not quite the facts of the case, but nonetheless, she did have a failed lobotomy due to her FATHER, not brother (JFK) and lived the remainder of her 86 years institutionalized, but not a vegetable.  

Well, I consider her being reduced to having a child's mind and not being able to take care of herself anymore, as being close enough to a vegetable as you'll get, considering how fully functional she was pre-lobotomy.

Besides, which lobotomy was truly NOT a failed one? It robbed people of the very essence of who they were before having had it. The pre-frontal cortex is the chief component of the brain that is responsible for our emotions, our drive, our passion, our love and hate and most importantly, our personality. He robbed people of that in less than a minute by shoving an ice pick into their brain and wiggling it around and all in the name of gaining notoriety and acclaim.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #176 on: August 07, 2014, 10:20:13 PM »

Good for him, in his final moments he actually did the right thing. This thread is sick. I wish I didn't click it.
No shit.... I think I wouldve braved the disease and carried the kid.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Photos with an eerie backstory (graphic)
« Reply #177 on: August 07, 2014, 10:43:28 PM »

Inejiro Asanuma, noted Japanese politician, and communist sympathizer, moments before this happens -

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2014, 11:45:15 PM »

Inejiro Asanuma, noted Japanese politician, and communist sympathizer, moments before this happens -

That's all out ninja attack, look at the momentum and follow through, impressive

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2014, 12:52:24 AM »
Sometimes, people live after drinking drano

What the hell

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #180 on: August 08, 2014, 01:02:23 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 08, 2014, 02:09:22 AM »
ex-Wall Street trader Michael Marin was found guilty of setting fire to his $3.5 million Biltmore mansion because he could not afford the mortgage, Fox reports.

In court room video released of the incident, the 53-year-old appears shocked as the verdict is read out and appears to put something in his mouth before washing it down with liquid in a plastic bottle.

The father-of-four is seen collapsing moments later and convulsing.

Paramedics attempted to revive him but he was later pronounced dead in hospital.

I think you can see him take the cyanide pill at just after 7 minutes, he came with the poison in case the verdict was against him.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 08, 2014, 02:21:25 AM »
The eerie moment, this little boy painfully realised that being a man has its draw back.

S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #183 on: August 08, 2014, 02:22:40 AM »
Moments later Kai Green would be announced as the second place winner.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #184 on: August 08, 2014, 02:26:59 AM »

I googled Edward Mordake and it appears that his story is most likely a hoax as there is little evidence to really verify his life and condition. The picture shown is not really Edward but a waxwork made after his death.

http://www.thehumanmarvels.com/from-the-archives-edward-mordake-poor-edward/

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 08, 2014, 02:29:08 AM »
Very sad but interesting.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #186 on: August 08, 2014, 12:01:55 PM »
I googled Edward Mordake and it appears that his story is most likely a hoax as there is little evidence to really verify his life and condition. The picture shown is not really Edward but a waxwork made after his death.

It's fake as fuck.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #187 on: August 08, 2014, 12:14:15 PM »

It's been said that the face was that of a beautiful woman, but people with his condition would have one of the "same sex".
There is no verified info on him.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: August 08, 2014, 01:31:24 PM »
The eerie moment, this little boy painfully realised that being a man has its draw back.

OMG  :'(

He's too cute

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #189 on: August 08, 2014, 01:53:36 PM »

James “Jimmy” Morgan from Saranac Lake, New York, started his bobsled career in the mid-1970s. The highlight of his career was when he competed in the 1976 Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria. He competed in both the two-man and the four-man bobsled finishing 14th and 15th respectfully.
On February 8, 1981, Jimmy was competing in FIBT World Bobsled Championships in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy which hosted the 1956 Olympics. The championship was covered by ABC’s Wide World of Sports and it was the first assignment for the color commentator John Morgan, Jimmy’s brother.
The conditions weren’t ideal for the race because it was warm that day and the ice was melting causing the wood  that made up the track to be exposed, making it very dangerous for sledders. Jimmy was driving the four man bobsled and it crashed coming out of a turn, slamming Jimmy’s head into the wall. John dropped his headset and ran to his brother’s side and accompanied him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #190 on: August 08, 2014, 02:07:39 PM »

I'm happy they found a solution to where he at least can enjoy food again. That surgeon wasn't afraid to improvise and had the skills to make it work.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #191 on: August 08, 2014, 07:16:17 PM »

Bet his breathe smells like shit

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #192 on: August 08, 2014, 07:37:31 PM »
I'm happy they found a solution to where he at least can enjoy food again. That surgeon wasn't afraid to improvise and had the skills to make it work.
it did it to himself tho.  that is the fuck up part.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 08, 2014, 07:52:10 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #194 on: August 08, 2014, 07:56:56 PM »
This is an absolutely amazing thread.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: August 08, 2014, 08:14:47 PM »
If you were flipping through a French weekly called Le Point on March 19, 1979, you would have seen this full-page, eye-catching advertisement for Pakistan International Airlines. The big bold shadow cast upon the dominance of the Twin Towers — it’s really quite striking.

Twenty-two years later, we all know what happened to the World Trade Center, and we all know the role certain aspects of Pakistan’s geography, military and government played in aiding and abetting Osama bin Laden in that task. But this … this is just a spooky coincidence.

Is it real? Very, says some research:

The advertisement is definitely real. This has been verified by a reference librarian at UCLA’s Charles E. Young Research Library (which, apparently, is the only library in America that has back copies of Le Point). The advertisement appeared on p.143 of the March 19, 1979 issue, #339. The ad also ran in other issues, such as April 2, 1979, p.163. (Thanks to J Fontane for tracking down and verifying the authenticity of the ad.)

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 08, 2014, 08:24:07 PM »

This album cover was designed 3 months before the attacks. Amazing coincidence. It was scheduled to be released just after the attacks, but they decided to wait until November to release the record.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 08, 2014, 09:03:32 PM »
One of the most interesting threads I have read on here in quite a while. Thank you!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #198 on: August 08, 2014, 09:12:00 PM »

James “Jimmy” Morgan from Saranac Lake, New York, started his bobsled career in the mid-1970s. The highlight of his career was when he competed in the 1976 Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria. He competed in both the two-man and the four-man bobsled finishing 14th and 15th respectfully.
On February 8, 1981, Jimmy was competing in FIBT World Bobsled Championships in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy which hosted the 1956 Olympics. The championship was covered by ABC’s Wide World of Sports and it was the first assignment for the color commentator John Morgan, Jimmy’s brother.
The conditions weren’t ideal for the race because it was warm that day and the ice was melting causing the wood  that made up the track to be exposed, making it very dangerous for sledders. Jimmy was driving the four man bobsled and it crashed coming out of a turn, slamming Jimmy’s head into the wall. John dropped his headset and ran to his brother’s side and accompanied him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Damn, that was sad!  :-[

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2014, 09:16:17 PM »

I train with a guy who says he works with a guy who is known for shitting himself in a race in Gothenburg. Must be this fella. Hardcore.