Author Topic: Back trouble...help  (Read 873 times)

NEED2PUMP

• Getbig II
Back trouble...help
« on: August 06, 2014, 09:07:18 PM »
Alright guys, need some legit info/advice for those of you with experience. I'm in my early 30's and trying to avoid a 2nd back surgery with a bad L5 herniation. I'm 6'3 210 and haven't worked out in about 3 months. I own a gym so time to workout is less of a problem than it used to be. I've never used gear before, genetically blessed to be able to grow pretty easy if I train/eat right. Has anyone ever used gear to help get over a nagging injury and help with inflammation? I really don't want to go thru the whole recovery process and lose 10-15 lbs of muscle again. I'm hurting bad enough that surgery is my next option, been eating oral steroids, muscle relaxers, and hydrocodone like skittles... but I wondered if I got enough inflammation gone with the right gear, worked out light, and did some serious decompression therapy if I could get by without getting the scalpel again. Any comments appreciated

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Back trouble...help
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 10:54:37 AM »
AAS aren't going to really provide any benefit to your situation.  If anything they might cause you to push yourself too hard in the gym and make your back worse.

My advice is to research physical therapy methods and build a training plan based on that.  If your back is in that bad of shape, you need to be very careful about how you design a workout program.

Just my .02

8)