Author Topic: London Arabs are Back  (Read 5244 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: London Arabs are Back
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 11:33:45 AM »
And you were happy tasting the residue and sliding around in Ali and ahmad's sloppy seconds? That is not getbigger behaviour.

I'm pretty sure it was more like sloppy 17ths with that one, she was nasty.

But no, they didn't go for her since she was half black and they only like the blondes.

Sadly, when I went for a week in Russia (before going to Turkey) with her I did go out for dinner with the husband of the girl who was the biggest hoor of the group. Lovely fella working hard as a lawyer to put his wife through 'nursing school in London where she works so hard, at class all the time I can never call' - poor mug had no idea.

I wonder if he ever asked where the jewelry came from

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 11:37:29 AM »

But no, they didn't go for her since she was half black and they only like the blondes.

Sadly, when I went for a week in Russia (before going to Turkey) with her I did go out for dinner with the husband of the girl who was the biggest hoor of the group. Lovely fella working hard as a lawyer to put his wife through 'nursing school in London where she works so hard, at class all the time I can never call' - poor mug had no idea.

You gave her that pearl necklace? :D

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2014, 12:41:14 PM »

the half black girl was born 9 months after the moscow olympics? there is a russian word for them, but i forget it. the bbc struck far and wide in dreary 1980 moscow i heard when i was there.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2014, 01:30:47 PM »
I have only known one Arab.
Great contribution

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2014, 01:41:45 PM »
i cycled through knightsbridge today and saw three aventadors. was behind one for a stretch, it was loud. round the back of harrods by laduree there was the white 6x6 and a pagani. i have to say the pagani looks nice, stylish interior, much nicer than an orange mclaren that passed me later. all of them make the ferraris look like nothing these days.

darren, why dont you rub your prints off, pull one of these clowns out of his car and take it for a spin? wear head gear so no hair falls off though.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2014, 03:10:42 PM »
Because they re probably mates with the Arifs.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2014, 03:22:47 AM »
Gone in 60 pieces

Suicide bomber version

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2014, 03:30:44 AM »
Gone in 60 pieces

Suicide bomber version