Author Topic: Muslim savages and animals in Iraq beheading children in Iraq  (Read 48647 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Muslim savages and animals in Iraq beheading children in Iraq
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2014, 12:36:27 PM »
Whatever percentage it is - its obviously higher than anywhere else correct?   ;)
you tell them buddy....  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2014, 12:37:02 PM »
Here is a great, short talk by a woman talking about Radical Islam.  I don't know if her numbers are accurate, but she sounds like she's knows what she's talking about. 

About 180 to 300 million extremists determined to destroy Western civilization.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2014, 01:00:19 PM »
Ozmo, check out the article i posted in a thread further down the politics board. Its a quick good read

You have written about conceptual failures dominating the Western discourse on Islam. What are the main fallacies and why are they dangerous?

Along with the aforementioned fallacy of projecting Christian/Western worldviews onto a distinctly different religion/civilization like Islam, secular Westerners almost always try to understand Islam through secular and materialistic paradigms—the only paradigms they themselves are familiar with. Thus the mainstream interpretation in the West is that “radical Islam” is a byproduct of various sorts of material discontent (economic, political, social) and has little to do with the religion itself.

Westerners apparently think this way because the secular, Western experience has been such that people respond with violence primarily when they feel they are politically, economically, or socially oppressed. While true that many non-Western peoples fit into this paradigm, the fact is, the ideologies of Islam have the intrinsic capacity to prompt Muslims to violence and intolerance vis-à-vis the “other,” irrespective of grievances.

Conceptually, then, it must be first understood that many of the problematic ideologies associated with radical Islam trace directly back to Sharia, Islamic law. Jihad as offensive warfare to subjugate “infidels” (non-Muslims); mandated social discrimination against non-Muslim minorities living in Muslim nations (the regulations governing ahl al-dhimma); the obligation to hate non-Muslims—even if a Muslim is married to one—all of these are clearly defined aspects that have historically been part of Islam’s worldview and not “open to interpretation.”

For example, the obligation to wage expansionist jihad is as “open to interpretation” as the obligation to perform the Five Pillars of Islam, including praying and fasting. The same textual sources and methods of jurisprudence that have made it clear that prayer and fasting are obligatory, have also made it clear that jihad is also obligatory; the only difference is that, whereas prayer and fasting is an “individual” duty, jihad is understood to be a “communal” duty (a fard kifaya).  All these intricacies must be understood before Westerners can understand Islam on its own terms

I see what's he's getting at and I don't think he makes a very good case here.  If true (in bold) there would be much much violence everywhere in the world.  However, if i remember right,  Sharia law and Islam are 2 different things. I do see that in certain instances people are encouraged to do these things.  But is it Main stream modern Modern Muslim culture?  I don't think so.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2014, 01:06:31 PM »
Here is a great, short talk by a woman talking about Radical Islam.  I don't know if her numbers are accurate, but she sounds like she's knows what she's talking about. 

About 180 to 300 million extremists determined to destroy Western civilization.

Sounds like an opinion.

What are the facts?

How many Muslims practice Radical Islam, how many of those are willing to carry our acts of violence or are actively engaging in acts of violence?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2014, 01:10:13 PM »
Sounds like an opinion.

What are the facts?

How many Muslims practice Radical Islam, how many of those are willing to carry our acts of violence or are actively engaging in acts of violence?

She said intelligence reports show about 180 to 300 million extremists are determined to destroy Western civilization.  I haven't seen the reports, so I don't know if those numbers are accurate, and they are estimates anyway, so you're not going to get definitive numbers one way or the other.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2014, 01:10:33 PM »
Sounds like an opinion.

What are the facts?

The fucking answer is TOO FUCKING MANY!!!  

How dense are you?  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2014, 01:19:05 PM »
She said intelligence reports show about 180 to 300 million extremists are determined to destroy Western civilization.  I haven't seen the reports, so I don't know if those numbers are accurate, and they are estimates anyway, so you're not going to get definitive numbers one way or the other.

I never thought there would be an exact number.  180-300 million is a HUGE variance.  "we could be off by 120 million people"  or 66%   ::)  Sounds like a inept "intelligence report"  

FEAR PROPAGANDA at its finest.   Like those "classified presentations of Russia's military might" they showed to service men in the 80's. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2014, 01:24:40 PM »
The fucking answer is TOO FUCKING MANY!!!  

How dense are you?  

quite a bit less dense than a birther.   ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2014, 01:27:52 PM »
quite a bit less dense than a birther.   ;)

Tell that to the thousands of people being beheaded by Obama's buddies

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2014, 01:30:16 PM »
I never thought there would be an exact number.  180-300 million is a HUGE variance.  "we could be off by 120 million people"  or 66%   ::)  Sounds like a inept "intelligence report"  

FEAR PROPAGANDA at its finest.   Like those "classified presentations of Russia's military might" they showed to service men in the 80's.  

I agree that is a huge variance, but what if the number is only 10 million?  Still a heck of a lot of people who want to kill Americans.  

How can you dismiss what she is saying as fear propaganda?  Radical Islam is a threat.  No two ways about it.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2014, 01:30:32 PM »
Brigitte Gabriel is a hatemonger,Gabriel expressed concern over Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) being the first Muslim elected to Congress. Gabriel asserted that Ellison’s victory is indicative of “how the infiltration of Muslims who are foxes in sheep’s clothing who have infiltrated” not only the government but “every aspect of our society.” Later in the interview Gabriel expressed “we need to scrutinize every Muslim running for office.” -

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2014, 01:33:21 PM »
I agree that is a huge variance, but what if the number is only 10 million?  Still a heck of a lot of people who want to kill Americans.  

How can you dismiss what she is saying as fear propaganda?  Radical Islam is a threat.  No two ways about it.  

Because Ozmo is a typical Californication lib - head in the sand like an ostrich.   These radical islamists have said their goal is a pn islamist caliphate to base 9/11 attacks from on the West.  apparently that is not enough for an Obama voter like ozmo

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2014, 01:41:31 PM »
I agree that is a huge variance, but what if the number is only 10 million?  Still a heck of a lot of people who want to kill Americans. 

How can you dismiss what she is saying as far propaganda?  Radical Islam is a threat.  No two ways about it. 

Yeah, there are several ways about it!

Claiming there 180-300 million wanting to kill you based on "unverified or uncited" facts with a variance of 120 million people IS fear propaganda.  Simple common sense.   But most people have already made up their minds, and therefore just regurgitate fear based talking points, such as:  "Huge percentage"

If she said "Several interdependent studies have have shown that there are up to XXXXXXX radical Muslims willing to commit acts of violence.  you can find the details of these studies at XXXXX" Then her statements can be verified.  But she says "intelligence studies"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Then the obvious...........   180 Million?  We'd be in a world war right now.    ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2014, 01:41:56 PM »
Tell that to the thousands of people being beheaded by Obama's buddies

You are the only that needs to hear it. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2014, 01:44:15 PM »
Because Ozmo is a typical Californication lib - head in the sand like an ostrich.   These radical islamists have said their goal is a pn islamist caliphate to base 9/11 attacks from on the West.  apparently that is not enough for an Obama voter like ozmo

There fore 99% of Muslims have the same  goal.  And Obama is a Kenyan sleeper Commy Muslim Terrorist Agent (and EVERYONE both the GOP and Dems are in on the conspiracy!) who going to drop out of reelection and or lose it by a LANDSLIDE right?

You are so smart SC, so right all the time.  

People should just listen to you all the time right?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2014, 01:46:46 PM »
How on earth do you expect anyone to be able to calculate an accurate number??  ::)

You are totally beating around the bush here and being difficult on purpose. Name one other religion where you have large groups slaughtering people all over the world in the name of that religion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2014, 01:48:47 PM »
There fore 99% of Muslims have the same  goal.  And Obama is a Kenyan sleeper Commy Muslim Terrorist Agent (and EVERYONE both the GOP and Dems are in on the conspiracy!) who going to drop out of reelection and or lose it by a LANDSLIDE right?

You are so smart SC, so right all the time.  

People should just listen to you all the time right?

STFU - is there anywhere or anyone else in the world doing this bs whoproclaims their mission is to kill us but these radical jihadis and islamist scum?  Name one 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2014, 01:53:32 PM »
Yeah, there are several ways about it!

Claiming there 180-300 million wanting to kill you based on "unverified or uncited" facts with a variance of 120 million people IS fear propaganda.  Simple common sense.   But most people have already made up their minds, and therefore just regurgitate fear based talking points, such as:  "Huge percentage"

If she said "Several interdependent studies have have shown that there are up to XXXXXXX radical Muslims willing to commit acts of violence.  you can find the details of these studies at XXXXX" Then her statements can be verified.  But she says "intelligence studies"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Then the obvious...........   180 Million?  We'd be in a world war right now.    ::)

According to "Muslim apologists," the number is only 7 percent of 1.5 billion.  I'm math challenged, but I think that still amounts to 105 million people?  http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Are_the_Overwhelming_Majority_of_Muslims_Peaceful_Moderates  ("The authors claim only 7 percent of the world's Muslims are 'political radicals'.")

I could probably find several other sources that say the same thing, but you would dismiss them because you have your mind made up about this.

We are at war, but you probably don't believe the war on terror exists, or that most terrorists who want to kill us are Radical Islamists.  That's just the truth.    

We're not in a conventional war, because they don't have a conventional Army.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2014, 01:54:36 PM »
STFU - is there anywhere or anyone else in the world doing this bs whoproclaims their mission is to kill us but these radical jihadis and islamist scum?  Name one 

I guess the religions are taking there turns in history at killing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2014, 01:56:23 PM »
I guess the religions are taking there turns in history at killing

So because others behaved poorly in the past - lets just lets these islamist beats and animals run wild and then when the next group of fuck faces come along make excuses for them too right you stupid morally bankrupt and incompetent idiot?   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2014, 02:00:26 PM »
they kill for their god

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2014, 02:01:48 PM »
they kill for their god

And you make excuses for them like the good little commie lib you are

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2014, 02:04:28 PM »
what are going to do they have weak minds

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2014, 02:04:47 PM »
Brigitte Gabriel is a hatemonger,Gabriel expressed concern over Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) being the first Muslim elected to Congress. Gabriel asserted that Ellison’s victory is indicative of “how the infiltration of Muslims who are foxes in sheep’s clothing who have infiltrated” not only the government but “every aspect of our society.” Later in the interview Gabriel expressed “we need to scrutinize every Muslim running for office.” -

Don't like the message so immediately attack the messenger.  She speaks the truth in that clip.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2014, 02:04:53 PM »
How on earth do you expect anyone to be able to calculate an accurate number??  ::)

You are totally beating around the bush here and being difficult on purpose. Name one other religion where you have large groups slaughtering people all over the world in the name of that religion.

If there isn't a way to calculate an accurate number then how can you claim a "High Percentage" are?   Plus i am not asking for a accurate number...........if you have been reading some of my posts.

But there should be a legit study to show a percentage WITHOUT a variance of 120 million people.