Author Topic: Muslim savages and animals in Iraq beheading children in Iraq  (Read 48049 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Muslim savages and animals in Iraq beheading children in Iraq
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »
That is what he wants to hear, but it would be a lie. Ozmo is a liar on this issue.

How am i liar Dario?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2014, 11:11:47 AM »
are you high ? Confused?

Are you just Trolling now?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2014, 11:29:55 AM »
YES i will quibble over it because YOU added to the definition.  And what YOU added is YOUR uneducated, un-researched, opinion based on hearing what you want to hear.

Do you believe all those who are radical islam intend to, are presently engaging in, or have in the past engaged in violent acts against non-muslims?

If so then 180 million (the LOW number) Radical Islamists in the last years committing 1 act of violence only, works out to about 5000 per day.   Sorry I don't buy it.   Seems like you are using your broad brush again,

lol.  I feel like I'm talking to Eric Holder:

Calling an opinion that is based on reading books on the subject and talking to numerous people who have spent years dealing with these people "uneducated and un-researched" is retarded.  I tell you what, find an objective person who has spent a lot of time in the Middle East dealing with Muslims and Radical Islamists and talk to them about the subject.  It might give you a different outlook.  At worst, you'll become more enlightened on the subject. 

But what is your definition and what is your number or range?  If are going to refuse to answer just say so and I'll stop asking you.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2014, 11:49:34 AM »
lol.  I feel like I'm talking to Eric Holder:

Calling an opinion that is based on reading books on the subject and talking to numerous people who have spent years dealing with these people "uneducated and un-researched" is retarded.  I tell you what, find an objective person who has spent a lot of time in the Middle East dealing with Muslims and Radical Islamists and talk to them about the subject.  It might give you a different outlook.  At worst, you'll become more enlightened on the subject. 

But what is your definition and what is your number or range?  If are going to refuse to answer just say so and I'll stop asking you.   :)

I am asking you:   Do you believe all those who are radical islam intend to, are presently engaging in, or have in the past engaged in violent acts against non-muslims?

I have no problem condemning those who do violence and those who support violence against innocent people.  But i will not categorize an entire group of people to a definition that doesn't apply to a significant percentage of them.  Because that kind of thinking leads to the persecution of innocent people.   

Its like saying all Christians hate Gays and want to limit their rights which both you and know isn't true.

PS  i didn't watch the vid.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2014, 11:54:24 AM »
I am asking you:   Do you believe all those who are radical islam intend to, are presently engaging in, or have in the past engaged in violent acts against non-muslims?

I have no problem condemning those who do violence and those who support violence against innocent people.  But i will not categorize an entire group of people to a definition that doesn't apply to a significant percentage of them.  Because that kind of thinking leads to the persecution of innocent people.   

Its like saying all Christians hate Gays and want to limit their rights which both you and know isn't true.

PS  i didn't watch the vid.

You answer my question and I'll answer yours. 

I have never condemned an entire group of people.  In fact, I often criticize people who try and label all Muslims.  What I don't do is stick my head in the ground when it comes to Radical Islam. 

You don't need to watch the two minute clip, but you sound just like Holder in that clip. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2014, 12:03:59 PM »
You answer my question and I'll answer yours. 

I have never condemned an entire group of people.  In fact, I often criticize people who try and label all Muslims.  What I don't do is stick my head in the ground when it comes to Radical Islam. 

You don't need to watch the two minute clip, but you sound just like Holder in that clip. 

You are, labeling an entire group of people by what you added to the definition.

I don't stick my head in the sand on this either (contrary to what the local idiots who can't sustain a discussion with out stereotyping anyone that questions their assumptions).  I, to my recollection, have never advocated we appease them, not carry out SpecOps, not deal with them ruthlessly, said 9/11 was our fault for persecuting them, etc.

There are people, these Islamic Radicals who very much want to kill us and are willing to die for that.

But NOT 180 million of them.  There might be 105-300 million (more or less) of them who believe in the ideals of radical islam.  But i seriously doubt they are all "soldiers" in thier quest.  Because if they were, there would be constant violence far more than what we saw in Iraq at the height of the insurgency and it would be all over the world.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2014, 12:27:16 PM »
You are, labeling an entire group of people by what you added to the definition.

I don't stick my head in the sand on this either (contrary to what the local idiots who can't sustain a discussion with out stereotyping anyone that questions their assumptions).  I, to my recollection, have never advocated we appease them, not carry out SpecOps, not deal with them ruthlessly, said 9/11 was our fault for persecuting them, etc.

There are people, these Islamic Radicals who very much want to kill us and are willing to die for that.

But NOT 180 million of them.  There might be 105-300 million (more or less) of them who believe in the ideals of radical islam.
But i seriously doubt they are all "soldiers" in thier quest.  Because if they were, there would be constant violence far more than what we saw in Iraq at the height of the insurgency and it would be all over the world.  

Ok.  Thanks for answering.  That was like pulling teeth.  lol   :)

To answer your question:  "Do you believe all those who are radical islam intend to, are presently engaging in, or have in the past engaged in violent acts against non-muslims?"

I don't believe that all Radical Islamists are presently engaged in acts of violence.  I do believe that all or a substantial majority of Radical Islamists would use violence if they had the means and opportunity.  I believe the only reason we have not seen more acts of violence is they don't have the infrastructure or means to attack on a large scale and we have become much more diligent since 911 in stopping them.  

It's a dangerous world mang.  

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2014, 12:32:21 PM »
Are you just Trolling now?
No you are a confused young man taking a beating on here...let us read what ex Muslims themselves say on this website. Why these moderate Muslims you talk about left this VILE Religion.
http://www.islam-watch.org/LeavingIslam/index.html

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2014, 12:48:39 PM »
Ok.  Thanks for answering.  That was like pulling teeth.  lol   :)

To answer your question:  "Do you believe all those who are radical islam intend to, are presently engaging in, or have in the past engaged in violent acts against non-muslims?"

I don't believe that all Radical Islamists are presently engaged in acts of violence.  I do believe that all or a substantial majority of Radical Islamists would use violence if they had the means and opportunity.  I believe the only reason we have not seen more acts of violence is they don't have the infrastructure or means to attack on a large scale and we have become much more diligent since 911 in stopping them.  

It's a dangerous world mang.  

Yeah, i had to use my pliers too.   :D

I do believe that all or a substantial majority of Radical Islamists would use violence if they had the means and opportunity.

This is where we differ.  I don't for one second entertain the possibility that all 100+ million of them do.  It would be very hard to figure out who is a radical militant Islamist or not.  Perpetrating acts of violence do not have to be on a large scale.   If there are really 180 million who would use, or have used violence to further their cause, there would be far more attacks on Christians, Buddhists, Hindu's etc around the world.  It doesn't take infrastructure and means (guns, bombs etc.) to gang up on them, beat them up, brutalize them, burn their homes, lynch them etc.

We have done IMO a great job of using SpecOps and intelligence to damage their ability to do things on a large scale.  But everyday violence to the tune  of to 5000 per day for 1 act per person every 10 years?  No way.  that's why, while there may be a large percentage of Militant ones with-in that group its not as large as the "propaganda" would have you believe.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2014, 12:53:24 PM »
Yeah, i had to use my pliers too.   :D

This is where we differ.  I don't for one second entertain the possibility that all 100+ million of them do.  It would be very hard to figure out who is a radical militant Islamist or not.  Perpetrating acts of violence do not have to be on a large scale.   If there are really 180 million who would use, or have used violence to further their cause, there would be far more attacks on Christians, Buddhists, Hindu's etc around the world.  It doesn't take infrastructure and means (guns, bombs etc.) to gang up on them, beat them up, brutalize them, burn their homes, lynch them etc.

We have done IMO a great job of using SpecOps and intelligence to damage their ability to do things on a large scale.  But everyday violence to the tune  of to 5000 per day for 1 act per person every 10 years?  No way.  that's why, while there may be a large percentage of Militant ones with-in that group its not as large as the "propaganda" would have you believe.   

I didn't say they are committing acts of violence.  I said they would if they could.  So in that sense, I agree with you that there are not millions of Radical Islamists committing acts of violence. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2014, 12:58:00 PM »
I didn't say they are committing acts of violence.  I said they would if they could.  So in that sense, I agree with you that there are not millions of Radical Islamists committing acts of violence. 

They can any time they want.  And if they just did it once (murdered a christian, burned a home, tortured a Buddhist etc.) every 10 years that would be 5000 per day.

I think they support it, Maybe 90% of them, which is just under "as bad" as committing it.  But to actually be active is a while different story.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2014, 04:16:28 PM »
They can any time they want.  And if they just did it once (murdered a christian, burned a home, tortured a Buddhist etc.) every 10 years that would be 5000 per day.

I think they support it, Maybe 90% of them, which is just under "as bad" as committing it.  But to actually be active is a while different story.

I don't know what the worldwide statistics are for violence by Radical Islamists.  My comments were focused on the number of them worldwide and the threat they pose to the U.S. 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2014, 09:25:39 PM »

where do you get these figures from ? Where is your source of information?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2014, 01:02:18 AM »
you want statistics read this.
http://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2014, 01:08:46 AM »
MINORITY ??  Over 70% of Muslims support Sharia Law, 90% support execution of Apostates..

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2014, 01:11:37 AM »
I suggest people watch this ..THEY ARE A THREAT TO THE USA

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2014, 06:41:04 AM »
you want statistics read this.
http://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/

Do you even know what WordPress is?

WordPress is a blog platform for anyone to use.  It's a free down load with free publishing. 

http://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/about/ 
This blog collect and update international statistics, government statistics, newspaper articles and reports related to Muslim immigration and Muslim issues in non-Muslim societies.

Notice the elementary use of grammar?

Perhaps you can post links verifying these stats.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2014, 06:42:03 AM »
where do you get these figures from ? Where is your source of information?

Beach Bum's video. 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2014, 06:55:35 AM »
Do you even know what WordPress is?

WordPress is a blog platform for anyone to use.  It's a free down load with free publishing. 

http://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/about/ 
This blog collect and update international statistics, government statistics, newspaper articles and reports related to Muslim immigration and Muslim issues in non-Muslim societies.

Notice the elementary use of grammar?

Perhaps you can post links verifying these stats.
so did you watch the play list? might learn something. I notice you only answer parts here and there.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2014, 07:01:50 AM »
No point in arguing with ozmo.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2014, 07:16:04 AM »
so did you watch the play list? might learn something. I notice you only answer parts here and there.

Not worth it considering the site.  I've never been into watching YouTube vids.  They are too contrived, manipulative, edited, subjective, unverified etc.

I just like to go with hard data.  That way I don't end up accepting false biases or belief based on fear propaganda such as the demonization of reps and dems. 

Can you back up those percentage claims from something other then a blog? 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2014, 07:27:24 AM »
No point in arguing with ozmo.
i notice he is getting annoyed again, i think he is trying hard to insult me ::). can tell by what he wrote on his post at 06.55. "Notice the elementary use of grammar".  what a chopper he is. Actually ozmo your head is really in the Ozone layer ; I speak/write German every day and i admit it crosses over sometimes. Go swallow your Dictionary.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2014, 07:36:18 AM »
Islam is an evil religion.

It has declared eternal violence against all infidels. Its teaching of killing non-believers everywhere they are found is not limited to the times of moohammad in 600 AD, nor to the crusades. It is until the entire world has submitted to Islam.

The fact that that the only assurance of salvation is through martyrdom speaks volumes. Only way to eternal life is by killing others in the name of Allah. Period. Unlike Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor, you can take this fact about Islam to the bank.  Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know anything about Islam. Anyone who claims this is not the truth is in denial.

Islam is evil. Period.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2014, 07:46:41 AM »
Islam is an evil religion.

It has declared eternal violence against all infidels. It's teaching of killing non-believers everywhere they are found is not limited to the times of moohammad in 600 AD, nor to the crusades. It is until the entire world has submitted to Islam.

The fact that that the only assurance of salvation is through martyrdom speaks volumes. Only way to eternal life is by killing others in the name of Allah. Period. Unlike Obama's claim that you can keep your doctor, you can take this fact about Islam to the bank.  Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know anything about Islam. Anyone who claims this is not the truth is in denial.

Islam is evil. Period.
Exactly correct.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2014, 08:55:14 AM »
i notice he is getting annoyed again, i think he is trying hard to insult me ::). can tell by what he wrote on his post at 06.55. "Notice the elementary use of grammar".  what a chopper he is. Actually ozmo your head is really in the Ozone layer ; I speak/write German every day and i admit it crosses over sometimes. Go swallow your Dictionary.

So you cited your own blog?   Lol