Author Topic: Theories on loose nukes & missing planes  (Read 3459 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Theories on loose nukes & missing planes
« on: March 25, 2014, 02:33:43 PM »

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-im-concerned-about-loose-nuke-being-detonated-manhattan_786009.html

have you seen the news coverage lately?

MISSING PLANE!

Ukraine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/10721186/Merkel-miffed-at-Barack-Obama-and-David-Cameron-nuclear-war-game.html

What the hell?   

OK, Since you guys have both gone there... let me expound on it.

There is a linkage, ...it plays right into the theory that some conspiracy theorists on the net have been floating around. They believe it is no small coincidence that there are missing nukes from the Ukraine, ...and now we have a "missing plane"  The theory is that the missing plane will be used to deliver a false flag nuclear strike in order to ensure the warhawks get their war. ::)

Supposedly Obama was supposed to bring about WW3, via Syria, but he was foiled in doing so by Putin.

There is also talk about a false flag nuclear event that was supposed to go down in North Carolina, but was foiled when a US General instead chose to detonate at sea. A theory also posited by Fmr. World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes. Now granted, there are confirmed high levels of radiation off North Carolina, but that could just as easily be chalked up to increased radiation levels worldwide due to Fukashima's meltdown.

Now the rhetoric is that due to the unrest stimulated by the West, Putin opportunistically swooped in and grabbed some land, ...however, there may be much more going on than meets the eye.

There is much commentary that Putin has been eating Obama's lunch, ...however, there is another way to look at that. It's quite possible that Putin has been rescuing Obama.

There is no doubt in my mind that Obama owes Putin a debt of gratitude on the Syria situation. He saved his ass big time! It's quite possible he's doing it again.

His annexation of Crimea has been "like manna from heaven" according to Andrew MacGuire.

I'll PM MacGuire's theory
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Theories on loose nukes & missing planes
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 10:56:30 PM »
There is no doubt in my mind […]

I laughed out loud!