Author Topic: Tinder in Sweden is on a much hoter level  (Read 8226 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Tinder in Sweden is on a much hoter level
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2014, 03:42:14 AM »
I have it as my screensaver.
Lol I didn't see the English part under the pict.. I swear till now! Sorry

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2014, 05:09:24 AM »
I don't know much anything about Sweden but from what I've read in this thread it sounds like paradise.  Hot young girls to bang on Tinder and no blacks?   Where do I sign up?  Seriously, I'm going to move there.  The USA is going down the toilet anyway.  As long as the Swedes don't let the Muslim scum take over their land like all the other pussies in that part of the world I should be very happy there.

Going on Ebay to look for some cheap Rosetta Stone programs right now.

No offense, I hope you were being sarcastic!

Sweden has huge numbers of illegal and legal immigrants from third world countries. Swedish govenment is one of the most liberal gov's out there, they are pro-everything, its great place to live as long as you are not a white christian man.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2014, 08:21:20 AM »
I will be 33 in Sept. This "girl" looks fantastic, but I would still have a hard time having sex with her.

It feels creepy. If I had a daughter or sister that age, I would beat a 33 year old's ass for trying to hit it.

We have evolved over time. It's no longer cool to fuck a teenager, when you are 25+.

U r pretty wrong mr! All i wanne do i s fuck 15-20 year old girls. Im 36 soon! 30+ woman look like shit! Saggy shitt! Dosent wanne talk to them! Touch them! See them!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2014, 08:42:44 AM »
This firl is 18 and have already reached the peak. She look like 25-30. When she is 30 she is garbage game over. But she will still manage to fool guy with right makeup clothes and training ande som botox implant etc...but she is peaking now. Over in 7 years

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2014, 09:04:27 AM »
No offense, I hope you were being sarcastic!

Sweden has huge numbers of illegal and legal immigrants from third world countries. Swedish govenment is one of the most liberal totalitarian gov's out there, they are pro-everything, its great place to live as long as you are not a white christian man.

fixed

can't really be described as  ''liberal'' when you have drug laws Kentucky would be proud of, and prostitution and free speech are illegal

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2014, 09:35:32 AM »
This firl is 18 and have already reached the peak. She look like 25-30. When she is 30 she is garbage game over. But she will still manage to fool guy with right makeup clothes and training ande som botox implant etc...but she is peaking now. Over in 7 years

relax, she is not competing at the Olympia.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2014, 03:29:29 PM »
fixed

can't really be described as  ''liberal'' when you have drug laws Kentucky would be proud of, and prostitution and free speech are illegal

Sorry re-reading my post, I realise what I wrote didn't come across how I intended.

Swedish government seems to be Feminist, pro-islam, pro-minority, anti-swedish, anti-christian, anti-free speech.

If your a white christian man you are bottom of the ladder, if your a jobless one-legged kurdish folk dancer, Sweden is heaven.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2014, 03:31:20 PM »
U r pretty wrong mr! All i wanne do i s fuck 15-20 year old girls. Im 36 soon! 30+ woman look like shit! Saggy shitt! Dosent wanne talk to them! Touch them! See them!

:o

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2014, 03:31:29 PM »
fixed

Whilst in stockholm all I saw was Swedish women all over the North Africans.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2014, 04:56:00 PM »
just take a trip to downtown stockholm one summer day and you will see endless streams of 9 to 10/10 women
on average  they would be strong 8's.
most beautiful women in the world

Prague would prob be 2nd place