Author Topic: AJ proves that he is a Getbigger in this thread. Great Guy.  (Read 27463 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: The poster -aj- has missile tits
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2014, 10:48:40 PM »
I vouch personally for Var City, I know him from before. Top notch guy. Knows his shit. Glad to have him back here.

I vouch personally for BCF, I know him from a couple inappropriate touching sessions over a bottle of Popov vodka and some orange Fanta. Top notch guy. Knows his shit. Glad to have him back here.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2014, 11:09:32 PM »
I vouch personally for BCF, I know him from a couple inappropriate touching sessions over a bottle of Popov vodka and some orange Fanta. Top notch guy. Knows his shit. Glad to have him back here.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2014, 01:42:40 AM »
Losers like Junior severely bring the quality of this board down.

First of all I have never said one bad word against you Enzo so I don't understand why you are attacking me or the hate here. Please explain that to me logically and rationally and lets hear your argument, I am curious.

Having said that let's not be under any illusions my friend, there is literally not one aspect of your life other than your hormonised drug induced body that I don't exponentially out do you in life by a million percent.  

Whether it's financial security built up through years of dedication and hard work, running an award winning public limited company, helping out thousands of businesses operate day in day out, employing many people and putting food on their table, paying corporation taxes which in itself amount to more than you would ever earn in your lifetime  to helping out  many charities, giving back to the people than need it and saving and making a real difference to peoples lives.

What exactly do you contribute to society again other than injecting yourself with steroids and getting in a thong?

Nothing is the answer, so ask yourself who the "loser" is here before you compare yourself to me you inbred mong.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2014, 02:36:11 AM »
I won't waste an explanation on you clown. Bad enough I'm even addressing you.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2014, 02:51:39 AM »
I won't waste an explanation on you clown.

Exactly cos you don't have any and you KNOW i'll chew you up and spit you in shit, run along now and choose your battles more carefully.

Simple Simon

« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2014, 02:58:20 AM »
Exactly cos you don't have any and you KNOW i'll chew you up and spit you in shit, run along now and choose your battles more carefully.

Any luck with Ron yet?

Junior, just fuck off.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2014, 03:12:37 AM »
When you don't ban people that ruin forums, in the end they take them over. Myriad people leave and stop posting. This creates a vacuum. The vacuum is then filled by none other than the very person that created it -through their ruination of an otherwise flourishing board.

That's why you have to nip it in the bud. Leave it too long and the saboteur becomes the cure.

O

Uncle Junior

« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2014, 03:14:47 AM »
Any luck with Ron yet?

Junior, just fuck off.

Ever considered laser eye surgery because I don't think you noticed I got my own sticky thread inside 3 minutes of requesting it 3 places above your circle jerk board that no one even want's to take a dump in.

So apart from proving you are highly stupid you are going blind as well?  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2014, 03:15:57 AM »
When you don't ban people that ruin forums, in the end they take them over. Myriad people leave and stop posting. This creates a vacuum. The vacuum is then filled by none other than the very person that created it -through their ruination of an otherwise flourishing board.

That's why you have to nip it in the bud. Leave it too long and the saboteur becomes the cure.

Yep, by the time you ban them a lot of people have already gone elsewhere.
Juniors still here after a TO and TBH its like hes never been away to some posters because they were likely not here when he was in TO, now they come back and he's still here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2014, 03:21:03 AM »
Ever considered laser eye surgery because I don't think you noticed I got my own sticky thread inside 3 minutes of requesting it 3 places above your circle jerk board that no one even want's to take a dump in.

Great, now I don't have to read any of your shit, I seldom go in that section at all.
"No one wants to take a dump in"?

You got pretty upset when I deleted your thread.

Fuck you big nose.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2014, 03:26:20 AM »
Simple Simon is such a hate filled homo. 99% of his posts are negative. What a sad person he is.

A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2014, 03:27:23 AM »

If people leave because of posters does that not suggest they take it a bit to seriously and in fact it would do them good not to post ?
If you don't like someones postings then don't read them or is it more complex than that ?   ???

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2014, 03:28:23 AM »

you mad?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2014, 03:28:51 AM »
Will Grant once again bringing the reality check.
A

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2014, 03:30:48 AM »
You look pretty good bro, don't be so hard on yourself.

Can't really tell much from those pics, your pecs probably like fine with a front shot, I know mine look weird from side too.

Are you happy with your results? Will you be staying on?

I have come off now and will only do 3-4 months cycles when I feel like it at a time.

Actually it feels amazing to feel normal again and be off.

Good luck and all the best.

Hahahaha!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2014, 03:31:12 AM »
Yes, Will Grant has never taken getbig seriously.
O

Simple Simon

« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2014, 03:34:00 AM »
If people leave because of posters does that not suggest they take it a bit to seriously and in fact it would do them good not to post ?
If you don't like someones postings then don't read them or is it more complex than that ?   ???
GTFO this shit is serious bidnis.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2014, 03:34:54 AM »
Yes, Will Grant has never taken getbig seriously.
Still posting though  :D - and a bit different when your personal info gets posted and your place
of work starts getting rung no ?

Your point here though is a totally different matter - if people leave like you say
because they don't like peoples posting style instead of just not reading it then well ??

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2014, 03:35:44 AM »
GTFO this shit is serious bidnis.
<----- I'm leaving in that thur direction  ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2014, 03:36:37 AM »
Great, now I don't have to read any of your shit, I seldom go in that section at all.
"No one wants to take a dump in"?

You got pretty upset when I deleted your thread.

Fuck you big nose.

No actually I got exactly what I wanted and outplayed you like a dummy like I always do.

The fact that no one wants to take a dump on your board and hence why you get no traffic is because a forum just like society is largely based on integration of ideas, discussion, thoughts and communications between many different people from different walks of life expressing different view points you might not necessarily agree with. That's the whole point and what makes it interesting and why its called a "forum".

It's not about picking sides like a football team at lunch time and saying "oh you can post here"...."oh no you can't"....."oh we like you so it's ok"..."oh no we don't like you, you can't come here"

Your entire policy is based on segregation not interrogation. How successful was segregation as a policy in history? Abysmal is the answer.

That's not what the UK is about, the UK has always been a multicultural, cosmopolitan society based on many different people from all ethnicity and walks of life.  We welcome enterprise here in the UK no matter who you are and where you are from. If you work hard, play by the rules, do good you are welcome.

You don't represent the UK or its ideals for one second and neither does your disgraceful board which harbors your ignorant bigoted view points.

You might as well call your board the British National Party board because essentially that what it is, run by bunch of ignorant bigots and I don't associate with such people.  

Got an intelligent response? I highly doubt you are capable of forming an reasonable counter argument to my points without resulting to childish insults.

Typical thug mentality.

Simple Simon

« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2014, 03:40:32 AM »

No actually I got exactly what I wanted and outplayed you like a dummy like I always do.

The fact that no one wants to take a dump on your board and hence why you get no traffic is because a forum just like society is largely based on integration of ideas, discussion, thoughts and communications between many different people from different walks of life expressing different view points you might not necessarily agree with. That's the whole point and what makes it interesting and why its called a "forum".

It's not about picking sides like a football team at lunch time and saying "oh you can post here"...."oh no you can't"....."oh we like you so it's ok"..."oh no we don't like you, you can't come here"

Your entire policy is based on segregation not interrogation. How successful was segregation as a policy in history?

That's not what the UK is about, the UK has always been a multicultural, cosmopolitan society based on many different people from all ethnicity and walks of life.  We welcome enterprise here in the UK no matter who you are and where you are from. If you work hard, play by the rules, do good you are welcome.

You don't represent the UK or its ideals for one second and neither does your disgraceful board which harbors your ignorant view points.

You might as well call your board the British National Party board because essentially that what it is, run by bunch of ignorant bigots and I don't associate with such people.  

Got an intelligent response? I highly doubt you are capable of forming an reasonable counter argument to my points without resulting to childish insults.

Typical thug mentality.

Meltdown

Wont be long before you are elbow deep in a pile of coke and swimming in booze again.
You should also get hold of some tramadol painkillers, they can be pretty hard to shake off once they get a hold.

the UK has always been a multicultural, cosmopolitan society based on many different people from all ethnicity and walks of life.
that has got to be the dumbest pile of shite you have ever written

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2014, 03:42:14 AM »
Meltdown

Wont be long before you are elbow deep in a pile of coke and swimming in booze again.
You should also get hold of some tramadol painkillers, they can be pretty hard to shake off once they get a hold.

Got tramadol from a dentist once. Made me sicker than a dog.

Simple Simon

« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2014, 03:42:41 AM »
Got tramadol from a dentist once. Made me sicker than a dog.
Yep, one of the sides unfortunatly.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2014, 03:42:54 AM »
Still posting though  :D - and a bit different when your personal info gets posted and your place
of work starts getting rung no ?

Your point here though is a totally different matter - if people leave like you say
because they don't like peoples posting style instead of just not reading it then well ??

Because I always liked you as a poster, I won't press the issue. But you are on shaky ground if you're calling people out for getting wound up by other posters. Whatever your justification that's it's 'different' when it's you.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with people leaving a message board if it gets a bit shit and taken over by people that drive down the quality. Shows they've got a life and a breaking point. Not so desperate to eat slop when the Foie gras stops being served.
O

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2014, 03:43:08 AM »
Simple Simon is such a hate filled homo. 99% of his posts are negative. What a sad person he is.

:-*
A