Author Topic: The Official Lobstah Q&A thread  (Read 77110 times)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Re: ***The Official Lobstah Q&A thread***
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2014, 07:45:08 AM »
lobstah, was bodybuilding your first sport or did you train in another Discipline? Maybe Athletics. You have from what i have seen in one picture very Developed Glutes. Maybe Sprinting?
Wassup D-train. No. If you had any idea how uncoordinated and clumsy I am, you'd die laughing. I actually pay someone to teach me how to be a graceful, sassy lady on stage. Anything more complicated than basic exercise is too much haha.

Lobstah,

Next time I'm in New York, where are you going to take me on our date?

I like to watch men eat messy piles of barbequed meats.
Is that weird?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2014, 07:47:37 AM »
You live in New York Lobstah?

"1"

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2014, 07:51:07 AM »
 thank you for your honest answer.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2014, 07:51:57 AM »
You live in New York Lobstah?

"1"
If I say yes, are we going to high five by the Steel Gym squat rack?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2014, 07:57:27 AM »
If I say yes, are we going to high five by the Steel Gym squat rack?

I do have a membership to Steel Gym. As of recent, I've found their space to be a bit small and their juice bar options considerably limited. Because of which, I have stuck to the Equinox gym down in the West Village.

That said, if you ever want to eat the best Lobster in the city, might I suggest Francisco's Centro Vasco, located immediately across the street from Steel Gym.

Are you now living in new York City or on vacation?

"1"

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2014, 08:04:14 AM »
I do have a membership to Steel Gym. As of recent, I've found their space to be a bit small and their juice bar options considerably limited. Because of which, I have stuck to the Equinox gym down in the West Village.

That said, if you ever want to eat the best Lobster in the city, might I suggest Francisco's Centro Vasco, located immediately across the street from Steel Gym.

Are you now living in new York City or on vacation?

"1"
FCV is A-MAY-ZING.
And c'mon One, you think I picked up this sass on vacation? Born and bred, brother!
I am literally from the bowels of BK.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2014, 08:16:21 AM »
FCV is A-MAY-ZING.
And c'mon One, you think I picked up this sass on vacation? Born and bred, brother!
I am literally from the bowels of BK.

Just making sure...

Those that are visitors to New York City aren't always aware of that little gem known as Francisco's Centro Vasco.

I'm down in Tribeca and often times will make my way up to Chelsea. Good gyms are hard to find. I've been through most of the major bodybuilder/powerlifter gyms in New York City (Richie's in Sunset Park Brooklyn, Johnny Lats, Golds, Victor's Gym, Steel Gym, Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym, Brooklyn Barbell Club, Frenchies in Brooklyn), but now have settled for Equinox, because it's close to home and it's never too packed. I never have to wait or work in with anyone.

Nice ink!

"1"

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2014, 07:07:49 PM »
Honestly, obstah you don't give a NY attitude

1 more Rep, as for BBQ ribs you need to step out of the city and come to Red Hood/Carrol Gardens and try Jakes BBQ (http://jakesbbq.com/)

you will be end of sopping up the BBQ sauce with corn bread

I use to work for the Equinox on 17th street

lol, What is the name of that Falafel guy in the village? 
I

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2014, 07:35:27 PM »

1 more Rep, as for BBQ ribs you need to step out of the city and come to Red Hood/Carrol Gardens and try Jakes BBQ (http://jakesbbq.com/)

I've been to the one on 17th street by the Hudson river, but my home gym is the one on 12th Street and Greenwich Ave.

Falafel guy? Every other month they change.

The last ones there that I can remember were Mahmoud, Saeed, Jawad & another guy that I can't remember his name, but is always smiling.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2014, 07:44:45 PM »
Mahmoud, Saeed, Jawad & another guy that I can't remember his name, but is always smiling.

"1"
Working with guys with names like that, I'd be laughing all the time too!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2014, 09:18:18 PM »
Lostah, Can you explain in great detail what how your first encounter went with the man behind the white towel? Did a grapefruit enter the equation at all?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2014, 10:14:43 PM »

Not a  huge fan of Jake's, but I do agree that the best barbeque is in Brooklyn: FETTE SAU.

I don't know what giving off a N.Y. attitude is, but if you mean I'm not a fucking asshole, cool.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2014, 03:34:29 AM »
Not a  huge fan of Jake's, but I do agree that the best barbeque is in Brooklyn: FETTE SAU.

I don't know what giving off a N.Y. attitude is, but if you mean I'm not a fucking asshole, cool.

lol, lobstah, there is a certain "Je ne sais quoi" that long time New Yorkers give off..can't explain it, and no, it is not being an asshole

One More Rep: Maumoud is the guy, the shop use to be like 3 feet x 3 feet but always packed with a line out of the door. Last I recall he wasn't too far from west 4th

Damn, Lobstah gets around... OK you have gone from a 5.2 to a 6.1 in my book (this is getbig, we have to keep you down to earth :P)

Lobstah,

1. What is your take on Patsies Pizza (under the Manhattan bridge)
2. You are trapped on an island with "Anabolic", "One more" and "Charles Manson"
    - who do you "off" first to reduce the number of mouths to feed?
    - whom do you have sex with?
    - whom do you share your extra "team drunk bitch" panties with?
3. Do you have non bodybuilding female friends and if yes what are their thoughts about what you do?
4. What are your ideas for "fixing bodybuilding"?
5. The man of your dreams ask you to prepare a meal, what do you prepare?
6. With contest prep and traveling to shows (airlines, meals, hotel), do you break even?

I

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2014, 04:17:19 AM »

I'll have to check this place out. The places I go to in Williamsburg are Mabel's, near Brooklyn Bowl, and Briskettown.

In Manhattan, Hill Country never disappoints.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2014, 06:45:12 AM »
I'll have to check this place out. The places I go to in Williamsburg are Mabel's, near Brooklyn Bowl, and Briskettown.

In Manhattan, Hill Country never disappoints.
Brisket Town and  Hill Country are  where the meat gods dine I think.  shit is heavenly.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2014, 08:13:26 AM »

Damn, Lobstah gets around... OK you have gone from a 5.2 to a 6.1 in my book (this is getbig, we have to keep you down to earth :P)

Lobstah,

1. What is your take on Patsies Pizza (under the Manhattan bridge)
2. You are trapped on an island with "Anabolic", "One more" and "Charles Manson"
3. Do you have non bodybuilding female friends and if yes what are their thoughts about what you do?
4. What are your ideas for "fixing bodybuilding"?
5. The man of your dreams ask you to prepare a meal, what do you prepare?
6. With contest prep and traveling to shows (airlines, meals, hotel), do you break even?

1) the patsy's that's under the bridge now is actually owned by the folks running Grimaldi's in Manhattan.  the patsy's  that was there when I was a kid got bought out-  I'm sure you know about the feud.  the folks who ran the OLD patsy's,  which I fucking LOVE, now have a place called Juliana's at the site of the old Patsy's-  RIGHT NEXT TO THE PLACE THAT IS CURRENTLY CALLED PATSY'S,  under the bridge.  so what I'm saying is old patsy's =  Juliana's. Current Patsy's = bullshit

2) I'd bang OMR,  but I'm not male, so I'm pretty sure he couldn't keep it up for me.  which basically means I'm not banging anyone, which is fine,  because he'd still be great company.  I'd kill halo and eat him.  I'd placate Manson with some  Halo flesh

3)  all of my friends, male and female, are non-bodybuilding, and they all come to my shows and think the fact that I spend so much time surrounded by guidos is HILARIOUS. I always describe myself as a Muscle Hesher.  my friends are just HESHERS, and they say really supportive things like "I'm so proud of you."
4)  Women's bodybuilding? Nothing to fix.  Let women do whatever they want and pursue bodybuilding ideals.  For those who don't want to play the size game, wpd exists,  and so does figure. I would like to see wpd take off, and figure stay lean.  men's bodybuilding- reward aesthetic, pleasing physiques like rhoden and even Bonac.  As narrow as we say  Heath is,  he's at least got a small waist  and relatively big everything else. MPD needs euro trunks for me to respect it.
5)  depends on the man.  Whatever he likes to eat.  But I like to go crazy when I cook though, so... stuffed pork chops, homemade chunky Apple sauce with  allspice and onions, and roasted Brussels sprouts.
6)  yes I break even,  but I also compete FAR less often than a lot of ladies.  haha,  when I'm done  paying off my stupid college loans,  I'll be doing way better than breaking even.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2014, 08:23:10 AM »
Brisket Town and  Hill Country are  where the meat gods dine I think.  shit is heavenly.

I think I will stick with the REAL Hill Country that they obviously stole that name from.

Texas Hill Country.

"Hill Country, New York" Oh brother  ::)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2014, 08:29:24 AM »
I think I will stick with the REAL Hill Country that they obviously stole that name from.

Texas Hill Country.

"Hill Country, New York" Oh brother  ::)
do you.  I'm not willing to ONLY have barbeque when I'm in Texas. I want barbeque when I want it.  And unless you've had Hill Country bbq in New York, passing judgment is ridiculous and premature.
 but like I said, do you.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2014, 08:34:32 AM »
do you.  I'm not willing to ONLY have barbeque when I'm in Texas. I want barbeque when I want it.  And unless you've had Hill Country bbq in New York, passing judgment is ridiculous and premature.
 but like I said, do you.

What's your favorite dish there?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2014, 08:41:04 AM »

wait is "Charles Manson" a getbig handle,  or do you mean the murderer? I assumed murderer.  Also, I don't share panties.

What's your favorite dish there?
FATTY BRISKET, BRO

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2014, 09:23:20 AM »
wait is "Charles Manson" a getbig handle,  or do you mean the murderer? I assumed murderer.  Also, I don't share panties.
 FATTY BRISKET, BRO

Same, here.

Side dishes are great, too: String Bean Cassarole & Corn Pudding, the latter for "refeed" days ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2014, 09:50:15 AM »
Lobstah, what are your goals for competing?

Do you see yourself taking a 1st place finish in the future?

What got you into the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2014, 11:51:13 AM »
Lobstah, what are your goals for competing?

Do you see yourself taking a 1st place finish in the future?

What got you into the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
MEGALOLZ. Uuuuuh,  tough question.  in theory,  yes.  Whenever I think about the realm of possibilities, I consider Ann Titone's competitive career.  She looks great these days. Awesome taper,  small waist,  prefect presentation,  but that wasn't always the case.  There was a time before that when she looked kind  of like  garbage. Almost everyone  in this sport is quick to shout "politics,"  but unless you look right, you have no business complaining.  Of course I'll never win anything if I speak badly of the IFBB or any of the top players,  but before that even matters, I need to LOOK like a top player.
Ann never complained.  She just worked her ass off and now she's doing well. I plan to work my ass off  and we'll see how far I get.
 For reference, here's some before and after action...

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2014, 01:22:55 PM »
 FATTY BRISKET, BRO

lol, the real Charles Manson, the one that eat people and especially has a craving for females what work out, extra muscles and all ... and ofcourse you gave some non expected answers.

-  "1 more" would not "do you" if you were the last woman on earth, he would step over you butt naked to get to the "corn" of Anabolic.  And I said extra panties, obviously you would loan them to Manson.

-  Yeah, I am fully aware of the back story of Patsies/Grimaldies.

-  By the way the River boat restaurant near the Brooklyn water front a few feet down is pretty cool.

-  I use to own a loft in Red Hook. thus the name :P  . Until it got fully over gentrified, which ofcourse ruins many NY neighbor.  One More is probably struggling with that in his part of town as well.
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2014, 01:38:09 PM »
Lobstah, if we pitched in and paid for a meal or two of ribs would you be willing to become a "Getbig Sponsored Athlete"?

This would entail wearing a tshirt and panties/shorts designed by us getbiggers when you work out with "One more Rep"

So for example you would wear a tank saying something like

"Getbig sponsored Athlete"
"Only if you want it to be"
"Wider than Heath"
"More fun than a grapefruit...getbig"

on your panties instead "team drunk bitch"  it would say something like
"all Corn.. Getbig sponsored"
"Daddy issues"
"Uncle Junior was here"

take some time and think about it :)
We will send the money to Ron or One more Rep to avoid any getbig weirdo stalking you... we have chased a few women (cough cough Alex)

I