Author Topic: Traditional Britsh Dishes  (Read 11364 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Traditional Britsh Dishes
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2014, 05:57:51 AM »
A few of my favourite dishes my wife makes:

1. Steak & Kidney Pie

2. Irish Lam Stew (with homemade dumplings & Pearl Barley)

3. Shepherds Pie

4. Home made chips, ham, fried eggs.
Chips as in french fries,right?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2014, 06:08:57 AM »
Chips as in french fries,right?

No. Chips, as in Chips. Not from France, no one from Mcdonalds come to our house to fry them, just regular chips.

Fried potatoes.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2014, 06:12:47 AM »
No. Chips, as in Chips. Not from France, no one from Mcdonalds come to our house to fry them, just regular chips.

Fried potatoes.  ;D
I went I a pub once and asked (before we ordered the food) did they do real chips, the young guy behind the bar said "yes" I said "real chips" he said "yes".
I ordered and when the food came it was frozen chips, I went to the bar and complained to the guy and he looked at me blankly and said "they are real chips"
When I pointed out that to make real chips you have to peel a fucking potato and cut it up and fry it he looked blankly at me.

I dont think he had EVER had a real chip.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2014, 06:15:55 AM »
I went I a pub once and asked (before we ordered the food) did they do real chips, the young guy behind the bar said "yes" I said "real chips" he said "yes".
I ordered and when the food came it was frozen chips, I went to the bar and complained to the guy and he looked at me blankly and said "they are real chips"
When I pointed out that to make real chips you have to peel a fucking potato and cut it up and fry it he looked blankly at me.

I dont think he had EVER had a real chip.

Poor guy.

Any kid who wasn't served real chips, with a bottle of sarsons on the table and bread and butter on the side should have called NSPCC  ;D

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2014, 07:26:53 AM »

Fried potatoes.  ;D

We call them grandma's fries.  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2014, 07:33:11 AM »