Author Topic: MMA fighter War Machine beats up Christy Mack  (Read 166193 times)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Re: MMA fighter War Machine beats up Christy Mack
« Reply #525 on: August 28, 2014, 01:12:08 PM »
Didn't Justin Timberlake have a song called, "I'm Beating Christy Mack"?

I’m beating Christy Mack
 Them other boys don’t know how to act
 I think you're special, that's why you work on your back
 So turn over and I'll fill that crack.

Take 'em to the bridge

[Bridge]
 Dirty babe
 You see these shackles
 Baby I’m your slave
 I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
 It’s just that no one makes me feel this way

Trying way too hard and you're not clever

Faggat

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #526 on: August 28, 2014, 01:22:12 PM »
I like some of the things you stand for ekuhl but the hatred for pit bulls makes you look like a fool. I grew up around pit bulls if raised right they are one of.the best breeds to own. My parents are very normal. Their latest dog.

That is the cutest sweetest dog I've ever seen. He's full grown now and acts like the biggest jokester. Quit being such a simple minded deuche bag.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #527 on: August 28, 2014, 03:38:28 PM »
Trying way too hard and you're not clever

Faggat

Hmmmm.....a gimmick with an "edgy attitude", that's something new around here.

Go fuck your Mom.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #528 on: August 28, 2014, 03:41:17 PM »
What is your cycle ekul?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #529 on: August 28, 2014, 04:12:33 PM »
 ::)

Consider the source

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #530 on: August 28, 2014, 09:03:15 PM »

Consider the source
It amazes me how I have owned your mind for years now.  Hard to imagine the mindset of someone who keeps screenshots of other peoples posts for years. Yes I was attacked by pitbulls and seriously injured, but I knew long before that that pitbulls were unsuitable for society and that their owners were the scum of society.  The paradox of pitbull owners is that they are uber sensitive and posses a classic victim mentality, unable to take the mildest criticism of pitbulls that they are obviously using as a prop to pump up their deficient personalities.  Pitbull owners aren't fooling anyone, just look at how upset they get when someone calls them out for their ridiculous choices they make when choosing a pet.  When you consider the weak personality of those who choose pitbulls as a pet, it then actually makes sense why they choose a dog with a reputation as being strong and game, as it is the antithesis of their own weak personality.  In other words, weak people choose strong dogs.
V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #531 on: August 28, 2014, 09:19:48 PM »
It amazes me how I have owned your mind for years now.  Hard to imagine the mindset of someone who keeps screenshots of other peoples posts for years. Yes I was attacked by pitbulls and seriously injured, but I knew long before that that pitbulls were unsuitable for society and that their owners were the scum of society.  The paradox of pitbull owners is that they are uber sensitive and posses a classic victim mentality, unable to take the mildest criticism of pitbulls that they are obviously using as a prop to pump up their deficient personalities.  Pitbull owners aren't fooling anyone, just look at how upset they get when someone calls them out for their ridiculous choices they make when choosing a pet.  When you consider the weak personality of those who choose pitbulls as a pet, it then actually makes sense why they choose a dog with a reputation as being strong and game, as it is the antithesis of their own weak personality.  In other words, weak people choose strong dogs.
Dude you need to stop with the tunnel visioned assertions.
Look most here feel for you that you were attacked/mauled, that's not nice for anyone , but your view and hatred on pitbulls is so wrong and
fucked it makes you look a joke - You type stuff on here and its fact no matter what when the reality is , the majority of the time you are wrong.

Yes Pitbulls have a media hype surrounding them as being evil and the demon spawn and of course that will attract them to low life scumbags - thats
not the breeds fault - that's the media that's sold them to the public as such.

For every dog that is owned by these losers there are 10 - 20 good dog/owner combo (and thats prob a very low estimate) yet you never hear about them
cos why ? they are well behaved with good caring owners.

Just because you say something as fact , in this case all pitbulls are demonic evil , does not make it so and the proof is out there to show you are wrong.

Again I feel for you getting attacked but you are wrong and come across just like you say all pitbulls are.  :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #532 on: August 28, 2014, 09:40:02 PM »
What anabolic compounds are you on ekul? 

Which steronz?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: August 28, 2014, 09:56:59 PM »
Dude you need to stop with the tunnel visioned assertions.
Look most here feel for you that you were attacked/mauled, that's not nice for anyone , but your view and hatred on pitbulls is so wrong and
fucked it makes you look a joke - You type stuff on here and its fact no matter what when the reality is , the majority of the time you are wrong.

Yes Pitbulls have a media hype surrounding them as being evil and the demon spawn and of course that will attract them to low life scumbags - thats
not the breeds fault - that's the media that's sold them to the public as such.

For every dog that is owned by these losers there are 10 - 20 good dog/owner combo (and thats prob a very low estimate) yet you never hear about them
cos why ? they are well behaved with good caring owners.

Just because you say something as fact , in this case all pitbulls are demonic evil , does not make it so and the proof is out there to show you are wrong.

Again I feel for you getting attacked but you are wrong and come across just like you say all pitbulls are.  :)

I never said pitbulls are demonic evil, I merely state the fact that they are unsuitable for civilized society, in the same way that individuals owning bazookas or cougars is unsuitable, many people could own such things without a problem, but the obvious inevitably of serious incident negates allowing individuals such choice.  There is nothing you can tell me about the breed, I studied this issue extensively for years.  It is narrow minded to base a dogs temperament on how it is raised only.  There are many factors in how a dog behaves, and genetics often have a huge impact.  Dog fighters know this full well, and spent decades ensuring they bred in the necessary traits for the fighting pit.  

The majority of people who claim to own placid pitbulls are often people who just own a pitbull that has successfully had the game bred out of the dog.  They misconstrue the dogs temperament as a reflection of their training and treatment, failing to realise that pet breeders have been diligently trying to breed out the undesirable traits of the pitbulls forefathers for decades now.   Here in lies a big part of the problem, there are two competing interests, those who are breeding for game and intimidation, and those who are breeding for profit on the pet market, reducing the more dangerous aspects attributed to the breed while maintaining the look of a fighting dog.  This leaves the public unable to tell a dangerous pitbull from a non-dangerous one, and it is this unpredictability that causes concern to the public.

Either way, you are never going to get rid of the negative stereotype of pitbulls, one because they regularly maim, maul and kill people, and two because people will always been concerned with other peoples behaviour that potentially unnecessarily endangers them.  People are OK for people to take risks, as long as that risk does not endanger them.  If you want to jump out of a plane, that's fine, but don't force others to be strapped to your back.  

Pitbulls attract anti-social types, there have been studies done demonstrating that dangerous dog owners display a more disagreeable personality type as opposed to other breed owners.  Such people like to provoke and cause reaction, it gives them a cause to believe in and force down other peoples throats.  The majority of pitbull attacks are by pitbulls owned by good caring owners, this is a fact.  Pitbull advocates try everything to deny this, by making up wild claims after every regular fatality (every few weeks).  The dogs that attacked me, the owners claim they were good caring owners and they still preach the usual propaganda that all pitbull owners do.

Dog Lovers would have no problem with pitbulls being grandfathered out, as there will always be a poor mutt at the pound to adopt, such is the nature of the industry.  The irony is, pitbull owners aren't dog lovers, because due to their resistance to sensible breed specific legislation, the pitbull is the most killed breed on the planet.  With friends like that, the pitbull needn't worry about BSL advocates.  So there is more going on than just wanting to own a pet for those who choose pitbulls, it is obviously symbolic of something deeper lurking within the psyche of those who are attracted to the breed, as evidenced by the tendency for such people to become utterly obsessed with the breed.

Like I said, pitbull owners aren't fooling anybody.  Shakespeare said it best in relation to pitbull owners reaction to criticism of the breed, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
V

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #534 on: August 28, 2014, 10:53:50 PM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #535 on: August 29, 2014, 01:20:53 AM »

Consider the source
hahhaa i fucking knew it, dude is a basement dweller that hides in his home cause he is to afraid to get out. Typical big mouthed geek that only opens his mouths online and not irl

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #536 on: August 29, 2014, 01:23:15 AM »
dude stop with the lies, you said one time thatcyou used to own pitbulls. You habe to keep track woth what you say here cause people remember. Good idea is to write it down in a notepad

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: August 29, 2014, 01:30:10 AM »
there aren't bad dogs

just bad owners

its that simple
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: August 29, 2014, 02:47:37 AM »
dude stop with the lies, you said one time thatcyou used to own pitbulls. You habe to keep track woth what you say here cause people remember. Good idea is to write it down in a notepad
I said my family owned a pitbull, and that was twenty five years ago, so I wasn't lying when I said I have known for a long time that pitbulls weren't an appropriate dog for civilized society.  It was actually that experience coupled with knowing other people who owned pitbulls that demonstrated to myself and my family that pitbulls were not like ordinary domestic dogs.  I knew then that those who advocate for the breed were liars, did so because they had some sick psychological vested interest in the breed or were just naive and ignorant of the history of the breed and the use of artificial selection in forming hereditary behavioural traits. 
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: August 29, 2014, 02:51:05 AM »
there aren't bad dogs

just bad owners

its that simple
This is normally the view point of a dangerous dog owner right before their dog scalps some poor child.  It's this type of ridiculous, obviously deeply naive thinking is why these serious incidents occur so often?  You know nothing about dogs or genetics and why for centuries breeders have been artificially selecting for specific traits.
V

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #540 on: August 29, 2014, 08:14:16 AM »

lol holy fuck dude has officially lost his mind.

how do you even get out of bed every day when your entire existence is wrapped in misery?

your a negative angry person and I pity anyone who has to interact w you in your daily life. I imagine your single. I'd bet my house on it. like I call people an 'asshole' quite a bit but your the only person I've met that truly deserves the title. lol
b

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #541 on: August 29, 2014, 09:49:38 AM »
This is normally the view point of a dangerous dog owner right before their dog scalps some poor child. 

Are there any breeds that you consider to be 'safe'... say around children.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #542 on: August 29, 2014, 10:03:04 AM »

Consider the source

"I actually rarely leave the house"

:D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: August 29, 2014, 10:13:28 AM »
Are there any breeds that you consider to be 'safe'... say around children.
The majority of domestic dog breeds are safe for civilised society.  A domestic dog generally resorts to violence as a last resort, the last thing a healthy dog wants is a fight to the death or one that might cause serious injury.  Dog aggression towards humans is normally the result of some reasonable cause, resource guarding or provocation for instance.  And such aggression is usually preceded with an escalation of hostile gestures giving the target an opportunity to retreat.  Such predictability has been bred out of fighting breeds such as pit bulls, who can suddenly attack for no reason, and the inherited trait of gameness sees them attack relentlessly, generally causing serious injury and at times death.  Dog men considered a game dog was one that would continue fighting even with broken legs.  And also giving no indication of an impending attack was considered a desirable trait in a pitbull, as any warning may be disadvantageous in the fighting pit.

The artificial selection process used with pitbulls is a perversion of the usual process utilised by breeders.  Creating a dog with the sole purpose of fighting another dog, to cause serious injury and death is about as inhumane as it comes.  And this raises the other issue, it's not just humans that are attacked and seriously injured, pitbulls actually have a higher than usual level of dog aggression or animal aggression, frequently seeking out other dogs and animals to attack.  When you consider that pitbulls have killed more people than all other breeds combined, and there are hundreds of dog breeds, most of which have never killed a human, it makes you wonder why anybody would risk choosing such a breed to begin with, unless they had an ulterior motive.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: August 29, 2014, 10:15:49 AM »
"I actually rarely leave the house"

:D

That was a post from several years ago, and at the time that was true.  Not leaving the house was in part due to the fact I was unable to walk for an extended period of time and unable to drive my car due to the injury to my leg.  Things have changed a lot since then.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: August 29, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »
hahhaa i fucking knew it, dude is a basement dweller that hides in his home cause he is to afraid to get out. Typical big mouthed geek that only opens his mouths online and not irl

He is , he's a shut-in who lives his life online and he never gets out into the real world.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: August 29, 2014, 12:53:32 PM »

The only one you ever ' owned ' was yourself. I saved one screenshot of your pathetic crying about how you were a chew toy for a pitbull don't flatter yourself  ;) I should have saved the screenshot where you said you like to watch little girls dance  :-X creepy fuck.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: August 29, 2014, 01:59:26 PM »
Australian cattle dogs bite more people than any other dog, fact.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #548 on: August 29, 2014, 02:24:15 PM »
Australian cattle dogs bite more people than any other dog, fact.

Probably more of a nip than a flesh tearing bite.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #549 on: August 29, 2014, 02:26:29 PM »