Author Topic: 2014 Tampa Pro - Victor Martinez wins in Tampa - headed to the O  (Read 21527 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Vic wins in Tampa
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2014, 09:35:49 PM »
Just stfu..you've never pinned a needle or competed and probably don't even train. Yet you want to argue a national competitor on show prep. You clowns are something else

I know, how pathetic of me never to have pinned a needle!  :o :o

And yes, I do train.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2014, 09:36:48 PM »
Maxx Charles was unbelievable!

I knew I recognized him. Was part of the Higgs Boson team. Dude flexed and created a particle. Must have been the start of the Big Bang.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2014, 09:37:28 PM »
Have either of you ever competed? If you had, you'd know your look could drastically change in a matter of hours

I know it's easier to blame drugs, but don't speak like your informed when you're not.

Surely, you've noticed how there are those around here who jump on the rip a guy apart bandwagon at the drop of a hat. It's actually quite laughable....arm chair critics.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2014, 09:41:23 PM »
Maxx Charles was unbelievable!

Yup, if only any of you knew the type of shit he was doing before my boys took over. He has so much untapped potential that will be released

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2014, 09:42:45 PM »
Have either of you ever competed? If you had, you'd know your look could drastically change in a matter of hours

I know it's easier to blame drugs, but don't speak like your informed when you're not.

I'm pretty informed and he looks like shit. Look at the comparisons with him. Your body doesn't change that much in a few hours or a few days. You've got be joking.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2014, 09:50:05 PM »
I'm pretty informed and he looks like shit. Look at the comparisons with him. Your body doesn't change that much in a few hours or a few days. You've got be joking.

I see the photos and he obviously missed his peak for reasons none of us know. And if he looks like "shit" I'd hate to know how you felt about yourself on your last showing

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2014, 09:57:22 PM »
maxx

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2014, 09:57:38 PM »
A "Wreck?!?!?" ........umm  ya ok...

His Midsection is larger now than it was when he was in his prime (2003-2007)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2014, 10:04:39 PM »
I see the photos and he obviously missed his peak for reasons none of us know. And if he looks like "shit" I'd hate to know how you felt about yourself on your last showing

Well..I didn't compete for 19 years prior to that. I managed to miss the top 5 in both the Masters heavyweight and Light Hvy open where I was about 15-20 years older than 95% of that class. That being said I was happy. If I would have competed more after that there's no doubt in my mind I would have won at least my class at the Masters Nationals. But I'm smart. I'm not willing to put myself through that for nothing. My last show was 19 years before that and I haven't competed since. No regrets.

Those two comparisons were more than missing a peak. He lost mass all around plus look flat. Even if he would have filled out, he would never see the day that he looked in those previous pics. Didn't you say you've been training for like 6 years or something like that?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2014, 10:09:06 PM »
In Vics Defense.Victor Martinez was in jail for 7 months in the domincan republic.In 2012.Yes that was 2 years ago.But just imagine being in a jail no weight, harldy any food, and the humbling experince.Let me tell you something, having no homrones, no food, no weights, for 7 months can shrvel you dwon to nothing.You receptors are used to getting anabolics,, your body is used to lifting weights.Your body is also used to getting alot of protein.He got neiother for 7 months over some bull shit charges.So kudos for Victor for even coming back to where he is now.Trust me the jail in the Domincan republic are really really rough.I bet not one of you would make it a week in a Dm jail.
Congrats Vic on your come back.It takes alot of courage to do that

Check your facts he was jailed in NJ at the Hudson County Correctional Facility. He did really hard time. ::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2014, 10:14:56 PM »
His Midsection is larger now than it was when he was in his prime (2003-2007)
agree..........however far from a "wreck" imo   ...

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2014, 10:28:02 PM »
Well..I didn't compete for 19 years prior to that. I managed to miss the top 5 in both the Masters heavyweight and Light Hvy open where I was about 15-20 years older than 95% of that class. That being said I was happy. If I would have competed more after that there's no doubt in my mind I would have won at least my class at the Masters Nationals. But I'm smart. I'm not willing to put myself through that for nothing. My last show was 19 years before that and I haven't competed since. No regrets.

Those two comparisons were more than missing a peak. He lost mass all around plus look flat. Even if he would have filled out, he would never see the day that he looked in those previous pics. Didn't you say you've been training for like 6 years or something like that?

Let's see between 2007 and now, Vic had a severe knee injury, served 2 jail stints, had a sister murdered and lost a few businesses. How dare he not look like he did at his peak, the horror

The photos I was comparing were the new ones from this show against the other competitors

And I've been busting my ass for 8 years. I've only placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Run your credentials down all day, even if they actually were impressive they don't make up for the pompous dick you are on here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2014, 10:54:42 PM »
Let's see between 2007 and now, Vic had a severe knee injury, served 2 jail stints, had a sister murdered and lost a few businesses. How dare he not look like he did at his peak, the horror

The photos I was comparing were the new ones from this show against the other competitors

And I've been busting my ass for 8 years. I've only placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Run your credentials down all day, even if they actually were impressive they don't make up for the pompous dick you are on here.

Fuck off pretty boy. You mentioned that he "missed his peak" and now you're making excuses for him as to why he looked like shit compared to what he used to. Welcome to bodybuilding son where drugs take priority over training and diet at least by today's standards. If it's all the same, I had a torn meniscus, grade 1 tear in my ACL and a strained MCL 5 weeks prior to my show, you're making excuses for Martinez for the past 2-3 years. If he or his trainer didn't think he was ready then why did he fucking do it?

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2014, 11:10:15 PM »
Fuck off pretty boy. You mentioned that he "missed his peak" and now you're making excuses for him as to why he looked like shit compared to what he used to. Welcome to bodybuilding son where drugs take priority over training and diet at least by today's standards. If it's all the same, I had a torn meniscus, grade 1 tear in my ACL and a strained MCL 5 weeks prior to my show, you're making excuses for Martinez for the past 2-3 years. If he or his trainer didn't think he was ready then why did he fucking do it?

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your best field. I said he missed his peak for reasons none of us know and he has work to do to get back to his old look but he is not finished. I never said he looked like shit so there is nothing for me to justify. I was just explaining to a jackass like you that complications happen and everything is not black and white.

I hate to disturb the sensationalize train, but he placed 1st and his career is not over.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2014, 11:28:44 PM »
i still don't get what drives an adult to put on a thong, oil up and flex muscles live in front of strangers, is it vanity? I thought beauty paegants were for women and queers

Simple Simon

« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2014, 11:31:36 PM »

Put the ego back in its box and train smarter then.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2014, 03:14:15 AM »

Lot of cc's on the farah biceps.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2014, 03:33:06 AM »
47 pro cards? Shit, dude is clearly having an impact on people.

;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2014, 03:38:46 AM »

U also gotta consider 2007 is also 7 years ago!!

That's a long time , plus Vic is no dexter

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2014, 03:42:19 AM »
Check your facts he was jailed in NJ at the Hudson County Correctional Facility. He did really hard time. ::)

if im not mistaken hudson county jail is pretty bad n aint no country club,horrible food n no weights, im sure if he wanted to he coulda had juice snuck in,i did ;)
R

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2014, 04:13:09 AM »
vinny had great look 93-2000..turned pro masters 08..def build i admired from jersey and cool guy..

A fantastic BB.

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2014, 04:14:05 AM »
A "Wreck?!?!?" ........umm  ya ok...

You are still one huge boy, Mike.

THE BEEF

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2014, 04:28:36 AM »
He will never come back to 2007 or so... it has been and will be downhill no matter what he will do.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2014, 07:11:08 AM »
You are still one huge boy, Mike.

THE BEEF
Thanks HB! .... ;)
check out Maxx Charles in this shot

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V