Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards
Tony Romo (Dallas Cowboys)....WTF?
(1/133) > >>
ChopperRider:
I was just watching a show on TV about Tony Romo and his mega-contract. They showed his career Win/Loss record, TD to interception ratio, game winning drives, and some other stats. Now....admittedly I'm not as learned a football fan as many of you are.....but what the fuck has this guy done to deserve that kind of salary and the accolades he receives?

Am I missing something here? He's not even in the top 5 QBs in the league?
240 is Back:
he's a marketable name.  he is a 'stable enough' QB.  he's an insanely talented athlete, he's just not bright or all that focused.  he is good enough for 12-14 years of keeping it together.  And on any given sunday, he *could* put it together and win.  He pushed manning hard last year in shootouts.  75% of the QBs in the league can't shoot it out like him, maybe more.

he's a safe choice for QB.  May never win the big one, may never get there, but might get lucky one year.  Favre only won it once, and he was much better than Romo, it was every year losing to 49ers or Cowboys. 
Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on August 12, 2014, 10:44:17 PM ---he's a marketable name.  he is a 'stable enough' QB.  he's an insanely talented athlete, he's just not bright or all that focused.  he is good enough for 12-14 years of keeping it together.  And on any given sunday, he *could* put it together and win.  He pushed manning hard last year in shootouts.  75% of the QBs in the league can't shoot it out like him, maybe more.

he's a safe choice for QB.  May never win the big one, may never get there, but might get lucky one year.  Favre only won it once, and he was much better than Romo, it was every year losing to 49ers or Cowboys. 

--- End quote ---

I agree with all of this....until the 4th qtr.
Roger Bacon:
What about this fucker? ???

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Roger Bacon on August 12, 2014, 11:09:01 PM ---What about this fucker? ???

--- End quote ---

Another year or two and Dalton will be a star in the NFL. Way underrated.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version