Author Topic: Breaking News! Alex Federov. Return of the Russian.  (Read 31797 times)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Re: Breaking News! Alex Federov. Return of the Russian.
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2014, 01:57:22 PM »
Sweet Georgia Brown tell me he got that pec fixed...

It looks like hipposhit

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2014, 03:22:26 AM »
Alex & wife

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2014, 03:33:29 AM »
dude has no chest! after he tore that peck his symmetry is all fucked up!

My thoughts as well, he should seek for other challenges.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2014, 07:07:04 AM »
he was at the gym where i trained back in 2005-6  for a month or so n it was cool working out along side a guy like that, it really puts alittle extra spark under a persons ass to train a tad harder seeing him walking around. his legs where sick beyond belief, calves where gigantic. he couldnt go heavy on chest tho cause of the tear,he went for reps with medium weight. really nice guy tho,super cool

He was a part owner of Apollon gym. He may still be. He was sponsored by Universal around that time as well.

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2014, 10:15:33 AM »
Nordic Fitness Expo & K.P. Ourama:

Russian superstar Alexander Fedorov will make his comeback on Fitness House Grand Prix in Moscow, Russia? Александр Фёдоров Alex Fedorov was a sensation in 2003 when he compete agaist Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler. Unfortunately Coleman was at his best and Cutler was good enough to keep the Russian behind. Many forgot how great Fedorov was when he won the European Super Heavy Weight Title. A perfect amateur athlete!
I was judging in Moscow and my opinion is that his third place was well deserved, because his pec tear and besides, there were no human being in this Galaxy who could have beaten Ronnie.
If Fedorov competes and if he is near at this best shape he could get an easy ticket to 2015 Mr. Olympia, but then in Vegas he will be tested how good he really is. Of course, if he dares, he can come to Nordic Pro and show everybody that he is back because we have the top guys in the line up. The invitation has given and now it's Alex Fedorov's turn to accept my challenge!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2014, 10:38:12 AM »
Too bad he tore his pecs, he would have been challenging for Mr. O.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2014, 10:50:21 AM »

No way, not even with 2 working pecs

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2014, 10:59:50 AM »
update videos

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2014, 03:10:54 PM »
Fawk , not a top competitor and definitely had flaws but he sure was big. Kick ass tan too!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2014, 06:52:25 PM »
he is up and down, no muscle bellies, just thick joints and mass with no aesthetics

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2014, 07:20:04 PM »
he is up and down, no muscle bellies, just thick joints and mass with no aesthetics
halleluiah....

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2014, 08:25:33 PM »
i forgot how good jay used to look in some of these older grand prix pics
real men= no rubbers

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2014, 09:52:00 PM »

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2014, 03:11:38 AM »

Bullshit he would! I don't see why MD and flex magazine tried to say this guy could give ronnie or jay a run for their money. all bullshit. even if that pec never tore his chest was shit.
This was just some guy the magazines wanted to hype up for sales! This guy would not of done shit! federov has decent legs but to compare him to Big Ron or jay is a joke. No way this guy would of done any damage even if the pec was 100%. He should take up Texas hold em.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2014, 03:38:57 AM »
i worked out next to alex for a month or so in 95-6 n i do agree he still had some flaws to bring up if he was gonna knock ronnie off back then,lower body he was better than ronnie,quads/hammies/calves no question. upper body ronnie had him beat in pretty much every area except forearms n maybe,i said maybe TRIS. BACK ronnie crushed him,chest same thing,bis same thing,delts u can make an argument i guess tho. if alex wouldve had yates type back n had some more chest thickness it woulda been more interesting, but as far as sheer size alex was a monster, when he got done training legs n stripped down n starting posing them for everyone in gym who was interested,it was a sight to see, his arms where freaky also,forearms looked like popeyes,really good natured guy,really cool to everyone
R

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2014, 06:49:55 AM »
Looks just like kevin levrone, dude has found nothing better to do with his life so he s back to injecting copious amounts of drugs that will shorten his lifespan. Bodybuilding is a mental illness. Its a self destructive, extremistic endeavour which has nothing to do with health and longetivity.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2014, 10:12:21 AM »
Looks just like kevin levrone, dude has found nothing better to do with his life so he s back to injecting copious amounts of drugs that will shorten his lifespan. Bodybuilding is a mental illness. Its a self destructive, extremistic endeavour which has nothing to do with health and longetivity.

:'(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2014, 10:54:15 AM »

The thing is that people have different goals in life; there's no default.
No need to judge about others, just make the best possible choices for yourself.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2014, 12:54:15 PM »
i worked out next to alex for a month or so in 95-6 n i do agree he still had some flaws to bring up if he was gonna knock ronnie off back then,lower body he was better than ronnie,quads/hammies/calves no question. upper body ronnie had him beat in pretty much every area except forearms n maybe,i said maybe TRIS. BACK ronnie crushed him,chest same thing,bis same thing,delts u can make an argument i guess tho. if alex wouldve had yates type back n had some more chest thickness it woulda been more interesting, but as far as sheer size alex was a monster, when he got done training legs n stripped down n starting posing them for everyone in gym who was interested,it was a sight to see, his arms where freaky also,forearms looked like popeyes,really good natured guy,really cool to everyone
every thing you said counts for very little on stage, paco has the best body parts in the world, his arms give Heath a run for his money and he has freaky ''everything'' but when you put it all together on stage he looks like a bunch of bodyparts thrown together in a blender, not made for bodybuilding. Alex has a big frame, big joints, big bones, hence no flare in his bellies and in his sweeps, loses the compact look the second he takes off his clothes.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2014, 10:21:42 AM »
every thing you said counts for very little on stage, paco has the best body parts in the world, his arms give Heath a run for his money and he has freaky ''everything'' but when you put it all together on stage he looks like a bunch of bodyparts thrown together in a blender, not made for bodybuilding. Alex has a big frame, big joints, big bones, hence no flare in his bellies and in his sweeps, loses the compact look the second he takes off his clothes.
WELL SAID

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2014, 01:04:53 PM »

qft

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2014, 09:39:27 PM »
http://www.eastlabs.sk/kulturistika-osobnosti/3628/ako-vyzeral-20-rocny-alexander-fjodorov-hviezda-bodybuildingu-z-ruska

Also slated to compete at that competition:

Alexander Lesukov Russia ...
Yuri Leonov Russia ...
Daniel Toth Hungary ...
Johnnie Jackson USA ...
Vladimir Agrinskij Russia...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2014, 09:47:35 PM »
Geez, Jay's upper body is killing Federov in this pic

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2014, 10:11:13 PM »
In all fairness, in those pics Fedrove is what 24 yo in those pics.Competing against guys 10 years older.Meaning traning 10 years longer.Plus 90% of bodybuilders dont hit there true prime until there early to mid 30's.I know this to be true.Look at all the Mr Olympias, all of them were around 31 -37 years of age.I didnt hit my peak until 32-37.So for a guy 10-12 years younger, he held his own.If he would of kept going he could possible beat Jay and Ronnie, who knows?A muscle is like a sword the more you work it the sharper and more detailed it gets

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2014, 10:17:36 PM »
In all fairness, in those pics Fedrove is what 24 yo in those pics.Competing against guys 10 years older.Meaning traning 10 years longer.Plus 90% of bodybuilders dont hit there true prime until there early to mid 30's.I know this to be true.Look at all the Mr Olympias, all of them were around 31 -37 years of age.I didnt hit my peak until 32-37.So for a guy 10-12 years younger, he held his own.If he would of kept going he could possible beat Jay and Ronnie, who knows?A muscle is like a sword the more you work it the sharper and more detailed it gets

I think that most pro's get worse as they get older. They are usually at their best early in their careers. Very few improve with time. Injuries accumulate. Receptors shut down.