Author Topic: missed my fucking flight  (Read 8256 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: missed my fucking flight
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2014, 04:40:33 AM »
^ Holy crap, amazing and funny story.

I have been at Madrid airport a few timers and I agree, it's way too spacious, sometimes you're walking into big space and nothing but one big empty floor and a glass roof over you and you wonder where the hell is this going?
S

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2014, 05:18:48 AM »
At that time 2008.....it was very easy to get alittle bit of everything at the pgarna in spain....so i took with me 100 rivotril/clonazepam....during those 24 hours i must have been taking atleast 20 of them to not get crazy! fuck that airport and shame on you spaniards for having the shittiest collection of whores ever to offer!
MIRAGETROPIN

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2014, 05:27:45 AM »
At that time 2008.....it was very easy to get alittle bit of everything at the pgarna in spain....so i took with me 100 rivotril/clonazepam....during those 24 hours i must have been taking atleast 20 of them to not get crazy! fuck that airport and shame on you spaniards for having the shittiest collection of whores ever to offer!

Most hookers in Spain are low grade latin American prozies.

There's a back street in Marbella where the kebab shops are where they literally take over the whole street, you have to push your way through them to get to the kebab shop and order.

S

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2014, 05:28:46 AM »
This happend to he once when i was going home from Gran Canaria. Me and my ex hoe had to change flights in Madrid. And fuck spain man! Not a single sign all over the airport had any signs in english! And hardly anyone spoke english either.... After chasing around the place for over 1 hour we got some help to get to the right gate. OK problem solved. Now we had to wait 2 hours.

Right next to where we were sitting there was a toilet booth... My ex was a nympho and started to touch my dick so wtf. We had some time, so I took her and fucked her in the bahroomI did her for about 30 min so we should not miss the flight.

When we came back the gate had been changed. uh oh.....now we had 25 min to find the new gate. And madrid airport is huge! We had offcourse the same problem as before. No ingles, no ingles....
When we finally found it they shut the gate in front of our eyes, and i could see the plane leaving!

We went to our aircompany, but they refused to give us a new ticket, not even an apology.

Panic were setting in....had to call my family which are not that rich. But thank god, my stepfather had some saved money.
We went to KLM which are always very reliable and he transfered money to them so we could come home. 600E for nothing...

+ We had to wait 24 h at that fucking airport until the flight left. I was surprised how many shady people that were hanging out there and even slept there on  daily basis. Whores (lol what a bunch of skanks! best looking one were like a 3 of 10! and they asked right in front of my gf who is a real doll....9-10, biggest most perfect natural boobs i've ever had). Cocain is a big problem in Spain...we met people all the time who were overly chatty and quite cool, only to 30-45 min later be non responsive and totally depressed...

Never fly with a spanish air company! And never fuck your girl 1 hour before departure!
eXACT LOCATION OF YOUR EX GIRL PLEASE.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 07:20:08 AM »
Hehe! I left here when I was away on biz-trip for 3 weeks. We were together 7 years and talked on the phone ed if i was away. After i've been away for 1,5 week she started to act strange. Did not call as she used to and said that we should text instead. And she HATES to text....bells ringing hmmm....talked to her 2 days later and she answered drunk. She never drinks! And I heard a guy in the background....Went home next day. Noone there! All food gone as well! Phone turned of for 3 weeks.
After 2 weeks a friend of the guy she was with came and told me whats up and where she was at. I went there but they were so scared they did'nt dare to open. I yelled "2 days after that i burn up all your clothes". I bought her dresses for tons of money.
She came after one week. But clothes were all burned up and i Had another one there so just threw the door in her face.
Leter I found out the guy was a gipsy, the worst kind. Robs people for a living! So when she came cops already took home and she had been alone for 1 week. He got 1,5 years in prison. What she did'nt tell me was that she was pregnant. Problem was I did her wednesday that week and he friday....But I don't care i wont pay for a child that i'll never meet and only be stuck with a debt! Fuck that!
She lives under total control now, not allowed to have either male or female friends. And she is bi! Good luck!
And please you want to do her. I have no problem with that.....she came to my apartment last week wednesday i think....she lives in another city now, but goes to where i live once in a while to see her sister (who i was a stepfather too). Bell rang and there she was "wanting to talk". You are here because you don't get enough cock from your husband, thats why....clicked my fingers and told her to get down and I gave her s real ride. Cum in her face, a big load. Alot of it came in her eyes! Wonder what husband says? She does it all, very slutty...swallows....tak es it in the ass (loves it actually)...tightest pussy ever.....super small waist and nice wide hips....a copy of Jenna Jameson....very much alike. Looks anyway!

Sorry for offtopic
MIRAGETROPIN

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 07:27:09 AM »
Sorry for offtopic

Actually I enjoyed the read.....I love the crazy sexed up looney ex's stories, I have had some strange encounters in my life and draw comfort from hearing about others stories.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 08:49:17 AM »
Hehe! I left here when I was away on biz-trip for 3 weeks. We were together 7 years and talked on the phone ed if i was away. After i've been away for 1,5 week she started to act strange. Did not call as she used to and said that we should text instead. And she HATES to text....bells ringing hmmm....talked to her 2 days later and she answered drunk. She never drinks! And I heard a guy in the background....Went home next day. Noone there! All food gone as well! Phone turned of for 3 weeks.
After 2 weeks a friend of the guy she was with came and told me whats up and where she was at. I went there but they were so scared they did'nt dare to open. I yelled "2 days after that i burn up all your clothes". I bought her dresses for tons of money.
She came after one week. But clothes were all burned up and i Had another one there so just threw the door in her face.
Leter I found out the guy was a gipsy, the worst kind. Robs people for a living! So when she came cops already took home and she had been alone for 1 week. He got 1,5 years in prison. What she did'nt tell me was that she was pregnant. Problem was I did her wednesday that week and he friday....But I don't care i wont pay for a child that i'll never meet and only be stuck with a debt! Fuck that!
She lives under total control now, not allowed to have either male or female friends. And she is bi! Good luck!
And please you want to do her. I have no problem with that.....she came to my apartment last week wednesday i think....she lives in another city now, but goes to where i live once in a while to see her sister (who i was a stepfather too). Bell rang and there she was "wanting to talk". You are here because you don't get enough cock from your husband, thats why....clicked my fingers and told her to get down and I gave her s real ride. Cum in her face, a big load. Alot of it came in her eyes! Wonder what husband says? She does it all, very slutty...swallows....tak es it in the ass (loves it actually)...tightest pussy ever.....super small waist and nice wide hips....a copy of Jenna Jameson....very much alike. Looks anyway!

Sorry for offtopic
Forget the address, fucks gypsies, would not hit.  ;D