Author Topic: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out  (Read 63093 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out
« Reply #375 on: August 19, 2014, 12:07:39 AM »
Love how you get all angry about whatever haha

then
you are scum

Calm down Sev, oh enlightened one.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2014, 12:16:47 AM »

then
Calm down Sev, oh enlightened one.
I was quoting your parrot boyfriend pigmc you dumb fuck .

Simple Simon

« Reply #377 on: August 19, 2014, 12:17:14 AM »
4 weeks after he competes Radu will be back down to his before pics from last year.
Skinny fat with a big gut.

Simple Simon

« Reply #378 on: August 19, 2014, 12:18:06 AM »
I was quoting your parrot boyfriend pigmc you dumb fuck .

Love how you get all angry about whatever haha

You couldnt write it.   ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: August 19, 2014, 12:25:24 AM »
4 weeks after he competes Radu will be back down to his before pics from last year.
Skinny fat with a big gut.
still better than your all time best which must be making you angry  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2014, 12:27:24 AM »
still better than your all time best which must be making you angry  ;)
So you keep saying, I keep seeing a flabby ass and hamstrings when I look at Radu (no homo)

lets see how he looks when he gets onstage with some other men rather than alongside some malnourished gypsy girls.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #381 on: August 19, 2014, 12:30:29 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: August 19, 2014, 12:31:04 AM »
So you keep saying, I keep seeing a flabby ass and hamstrings when I look at Radu (no homo)

lets see how he looks when he gets onstage with some other men rather than alongside some malnourished gypsy girls.
why so angry and bitter for a guy you never met prepping for a show? you managed a half decent shape with shitty arms 18 years ago and keep parading those pics.. let me put you side by side with him with your pics all oiled up in a g string with a professional photographer while his pic is taken by me with an iphone randomly

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 19, 2014, 12:33:04 AM »
tell us about parading your ass for schmoes as a teen then roaming the forests barefoot looking for jesus

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #384 on: August 19, 2014, 12:38:11 AM »
tell us about how you can see lizard people bwahahahaha

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 19, 2014, 12:45:01 AM »
tell us about finding jesus after earning a living as a cocktease

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2014, 12:48:04 AM »
Here you go. A novice owning you badly. Can't talk smack while you look like a complete turd hanging on a semi decent outting you managed 20 years ago. Stop beng so delusional SImone and let go

Simple Simon

« Reply #387 on: August 19, 2014, 12:54:38 AM »
Here you go. A novice owning you badly. Can't talk smack while you look like a complete turd hanging on a semi decent outting you managed 20 years ago. Stop beng so delusional SImone and let go
Lol, you blow him up to twice his height in one pic and then another of me off season not even on a diet to him 3 weeks from stepping onstage.

Great work Sev.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2014, 12:57:18 AM »
Lol, you blow him up to twice his height in one pic and then another of me off season not even on a diet to him 3 weeks from stepping onstage.

Great work Sev.
aren't you a manlet? I thought the height difference and size is realistic in that picture.. post a pic of yourself today and will take one of him and let's settle who's better .. he is much bigger, much more ripped and could throw you down a flight of stairs just to see the look of disbelief and helplessness in your eyes

being an old turd with no abs and saggy chest is called off season nowadays? did not know that

based on his current shape he could have placed top 5 in North West Mr Britain 20 years ago (if he lost an additional 15 lbs that is)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #389 on: August 19, 2014, 01:00:33 AM »
Radu has a horrid frame

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 19, 2014, 01:02:53 AM »
Radu has a horrid frame
post a pic and show us what a great frame looks like vizualizingcocks .. I remeber your picture, if I were you, I'd just keep quiet .. stick to being an ahole and leave bodybuilding to those who can

Simple Simon

« Reply #391 on: August 19, 2014, 01:05:23 AM »
being an old turd with no abs and saggy chest is called off season nowadays? did not know that

based on his current shape he could have placed top 5 in North West Mr Britain 20 years ago (if he lost an additional 15 lbs that is)
Im about 5 weeks away from Radus current condition and hes been on 1600mgs for at least 20 weeks
Im on TRT, and just added a little extra and he has 10 years on me.

Get yourself a dose of reality, those lizad men are blocking any rational thoughts you might have.

PS I will post a pic on 4th September, bearing in mind Im going on holiday and Radu has been preparing for the Romanian National champs and lets see what people think.  ;)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: August 19, 2014, 01:07:15 AM »

You gotta point. Then again, you got past lives and stuff, an eternal soul, whatever that is. Both batshit crazy, it would seem.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: August 19, 2014, 01:08:32 AM »
Im about 5 weeks away from Radus current condition and hes been on 1600mgs for at least 20 weeks
Im on TRT, and just added a little extra and he has 10 years on me.

Get yourself a dose of reality, those lizad men are blocking any rational thoughts you might have.
I looked better clean than you do on drugs.. fuck off with the trt bullshit you pancaked cobweb chested old freak .. Radu looks twice as good. It's ridiculous how delusional you are. I still think it's all an act on your part as it is impossible to be this much of an idiot in real life. But again, word on the street is that you are bonkers in real life so who knows..  :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #394 on: August 19, 2014, 01:09:59 AM »
aren't you a manlet? I thought the height difference and size is realistic in that picture.. post a pic of yourself today and will take one of him and let's settle who's better .. he is much bigger, much more ripped and could throw you down a flight of stairs just to see the look of disbelief and helplessness in your eyes

Lol. His head is three times the size of mine.
I know he does have a large head for his frame but jeez, thats bigger than Hong Wongs.

Simple Simon

« Reply #395 on: August 19, 2014, 01:10:49 AM »
I looked better clean than you do on drugs.. fuck off with the trt bullshit you pancaked cobweb chested old freak .. Radu looks twice as good. It's ridiculous how delusional you are. I still think it's all an act on your part as it is impossible to be this much of an idiot in real life. But again, word on the street is that you are bonkers in real life so who knows..  :-\
September 4th?
When Radus show?

And try and calm down, its just the internet.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: August 19, 2014, 01:24:04 AM »
All you guys arguing with each other all have great phsquies. I don't get the point to it but then again it's getbig.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: August 19, 2014, 02:09:59 AM »
It is my firm conviction that if you would have put as much energy in your bodybuilding as you do in online stalking and posting you could have placed maybe top 5 in that elusive Mr BRITAIN  show 20 years ago.

...or you could have earned a better living and afford taking your wife/boyfriend out to a dinner that costs OVER your 20$ limit.

So basically you are a frustrated individual who failed at many things in life and found getbig as an outlet for all that pent up anger.

I think it's cute  :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #398 on: August 19, 2014, 02:12:48 AM »
It is my firm conviction that if you would have put as much energy in your bodybuilding as you do in online stalking and posting you could have placed maybe top 5 in that elusive Mr BRITAIN  show 20 years ago.

...or you could have earned a better living and afford taking your wife/boyfriend out to a dinner that costs OVER your 20$ limit.

So basically you are a frustrated individual who failed at many things in life and found getbig as an outlet for all that pent up anger.

I think it's cute  :)

September 4th
Whens Radus show?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: August 19, 2014, 02:14:07 AM »
All you guys arguing with each other all have great phsquies. I don't get the point to it but then again it's getbig.
so these are great physiques?

I do agree I still look pretty good