Author Topic: Steroids and recreational drugs are dangerous  (Read 5696 times)

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Re: Steroids and recreational drugs are dangerous
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2014, 08:24:46 AM »
People assume their gonna die quickly and painlessly, it ain't always so.
5-10 years on kidney dialysis is a hellish way to go..

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
No one has regrets when things are going well. It's when it's time to pay the check the regrets come on in full force.

Isn't this driven by the fear of the unknown? Probably everybody who isn't religiously delussional will get scared when they stare death in the eye.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2014, 10:49:28 AM »
People assume their gonna die quickly and painlessly, it ain't always so.
5-10 years on kidney dialysis is a hellish way to go..

My grandfather passed away from emphysema and it could probably be compared to torture.  Only having 10% of your lung capacity for the final 3 years of his life, on oxygen 24/7, not being able to walk 30 feet without sitting down to catch your breath, in and out of ICU 4-5 times a year for the last 5 years of his life.  Brutal... and what killed him?  Painting and sandblasting without a respirator back before we knew the dangers.  A hard working man who lived a fruitful life, one of the nicest men on the planet, never drank or smoked, gave to everyone and wanted nothing in return.  Dead at 68.  Other than his lungs, he was in perfect health.

My brother has been an alcoholic for 10+ years, smokes 2 packs of menthol's a day, never workout out a day in his life, eats fast food every day and doesn't give two fucks about health.  Perfectly healthy at 38 years old.

I've used AAS for over 10 years, insane amounts for long periods, not coming off for 3+ years and I'm still in perfect health.  I've done every drug known to man except heroin, dropped acid every weekend for a few months, smoked weed every day for 2 years, i get shitfaced drunk 2-3 times a month, i drink insane amounts of coffee, work 60+ hours a week, i ride motorcycles, follow a healthy diet 75% of the time... I love my life.  I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about me or what i do, i love every day of my life and wouldn't change it for the world.

I'm healthy as an ox.  I've done more AAS and rec drugs than almost anyone I've ever met.

Life's a bitch, have fun, don't worry about things you can't change... You don't choose when to die, i could get hit by a bus on my way home tonight.  If you want to be healthy go for it, just know that when it's your time to go, it's time.  Nothing you do directly effects your date of death, BUT everything you do indirectly effects it.

Life is dangerous, might as well enjoy it... or just sit at home behind a keyboard and make fun of others.  ;D

8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2014, 10:51:06 AM »
My grandfather passed away from emphysema and it could probably be compared to torture.  Only having 10% of your lung capacity for the final 3 years of his life, on oxygen 24/7, not being able to walk 30 feet without sitting down to catch your breath, in and out of ICU 4-5 times a year for the last 5 years of his life.  Brutal... and what killed him?  Painting and sandblasting without a respirator back before we knew the dangers.  A hard working man who lived a fruitful life, one of the nicest men on the planet, never drank or smoked, gave to everyone and wanted nothing in return.  Dead at 68.  Other than his lungs, he was in perfect health.

My brother has been an alcoholic for 10+ years, smokes 2 packs of menthol's a day, never workout out a day in his life, eats fast food every day and doesn't give two fucks about health.  Perfectly healthy at 38 years old.

I've used AAS for over 10 years, insane amounts for long periods, not coming off for 3+ years and I'm still in perfect health.  I've done every drug known to man except heroin, dropped acid every weekend for a few months, smoked weed every day for 2 years, i get shitfaced drunk 2-3 times a month, i drink insane amounts of coffee, work 60+ hours a week, i ride motorcycles, follow a healthy diet 75% of the time... I love my life.  I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about me or what i do, i love every day of my life and wouldn't change it for the world.

I'm healthy as an ox.  I've done more AAS and rec drugs than almost anyone I've ever met.

Life's a bitch, have fun, don't worry about things you can't change... You don't choose when to die, i could get hit by a bus on my way home tonight.  If you want to be healthy go for it, just know that when it's your time to go, it's time.  Nothing you do directly effects your date of death, BUT everything you do indirectly effects it.

Life is dangerous, might as well enjoy it... or just sit at home behind a keyboard and make fun of others.  ;D

8)

this
T

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2014, 11:00:13 AM »
i try to live as healthy as possible but i also want to enjoy what life has to offer,and if that means some of those things aint the greatest for me so what. i say try to live a clean life but have a little fun mixed in also,id rather of lived to 75 n enjoyed myself to the max than live to 85 like a miserable prick
R

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2014, 04:02:21 PM »

8)

Exceptional post! Fucking solid man!