Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info
Uni-Liver Argentine Liver Formula!
(1/2) > >>
Roger Bacon:
Do you guys think these are any good? Looks like there's tons of nutrients?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/liver.html

Can this be trusted: Uni-Liver is an exceptionally pure, natural product derived exclusively from prized grass-fed Argentinian cattle which have been raised without steroids, hormones, or pesticides. Freed of fat, water and connective tissue, Uni-Liver is quickly flash frozen to -18ºC. One of the most nutritious supplements available to all bodybuilders, Uni-Liver is very high in important amino acids and rich in key vitamins and minerals, including heme iron, riboflavin, folic acid and B12. t. Uni-Liver has been a classic staple of hardcore bodybuilders for over 15 years. Certified BSE-free. ?

Are antibiotics a concern? Should I look for some organic brand?
Princess L:

--- Quote from: Roger Bacon on August 17, 2014, 06:53:49 PM ---Do you guys think these are any good? Looks like there's tons of nutrients?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/liver.html

Can this be trusted: Uni-Liver is an exceptionally pure, natural product derived exclusively from prized grass-fed Argentinian cattle which have been raised without steroids, hormones, or pesticides. Freed of fat, water and connective tissue, Uni-Liver is quickly flash frozen to -18ºC. One of the most nutritious supplements available to all bodybuilders, Uni-Liver is very high in important amino acids and rich in key vitamins and minerals, including heme iron, riboflavin, folic acid and B12. t. Uni-Liver has been a classic staple of hardcore bodybuilders for over 15 years. Certified BSE-free. ?

Are antibiotics a concern? Should I look for some organic brand?

--- End quote ---

They certainly are making some bold claims.  Are they GMP or USP certified?  I remember them being HUGE horse pills back in the day.  Monty is the liver tab guru  ;)
Montague:

--- Quote from: Princess L on August 17, 2014, 07:31:51 PM ---
They certainly are making some bold claims.  Are they GMP or USP certified?  I remember them being HUGE horse pills back in the day.  Monty is the liver tab guru  ;)

--- End quote ---

Still the reigning champion!
Rambone:
I used to pop Ultra 40 by Beverly Int like candy until I got some blood work done and my iron levels were pretty elevated. Damn heme iron! Johnny Falcon was right
Roger Bacon:
Okay, thanks!  :D Good points Princess L
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version