Author Topic: How do people just tolerate being average.  (Read 6841 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: How do people just tolerate being average.
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2014, 04:52:12 AM »
Different things make different people happy.

Also, some people don't care about how other people live their lives.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2014, 05:04:02 AM »
I really dont fucking get it.

over 99 percent of the population are just uninteresting dullards.

How the fuck are people ok with it.

Im not just talking about being in shape, which I think is just the bare minimum for being worth while but everything else.

Everyone is an uninteresting dullard.  The fact you think a small minority are special is the problem.
V

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 05:12:32 AM »
Everyone is an uninteresting dullard.  The fact you think a small minority are special is the problem.

I beg to differ. Intelligent and educated people are always more interesting to me than others. Thats what I am particularly searching for girls who has a high/good education, because they always bring more to the table. Educate yourself, and you`ll defintly become more interesting to others. My 2 cents. :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 05:21:20 AM »
I beg to differ. Intelligent and educated people are always more interesting to me than others. Thats what I am particularly searching for girls who has a high/good education, because they always bring more to the table. Educate yourself, and you`ll defintly become more interesting to others. My 2 cents. :)
Highly educated people are the worst (as in University educated).  The majority of such people are nothing more than good conformists, they are rigid, indoctrinated and dogmatic.  Also, such an education makes people narrowly educated, as in only knowing a lot about one thing and fuck all about everything else. Self made people, free thinkers and Rebels make the most interesting people, conformists are a dime a dozen, and their predictable rhetoric a great cure for insomnia.  Having said that, It is a mistake to put another human being on a pedestal, everyones shit stinks and we are only a famine away from being indiscernible from any other human being.  
V

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 05:28:47 AM »
Highly educated people are the worst (as in University educated).  These people are nothing more than good conformists, they are rigid, indoctrinated and inflexible.  Rebels make the most interesting people, conformists are a dime a dozen, and their predictable rhetoric a great cure for insomnia.  Having said that, everyones shit stinks and we are only a famine away from being indiscernible from any other human being. 

I take it you have a part time job at MC Donalds and are quite miserable then?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2014, 05:29:36 AM »
I beg to differ. Intelligent and educated people are always more interesting to me than others.

For you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2014, 05:30:13 AM »

Yet here you are?

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2014, 05:31:27 AM »
Highly educated people are the worst (as in University educated).  The majority of such people are nothing more than good conformists, they are rigid, indoctrinated and dogmatic.  Also, such an education makes people narrowly educated, as in only knowing a lot about one thing and fuck all about everything else. Self made people, free thinkers and Rebels make the most interesting people, conformists are a dime a dozen, and their predictable rhetoric a great cure for insomnia.  Having said that, It is a mistake to put another human being on a pedestal, everyones shit stinks and we are only a famine away from being indiscernible from any other human being.  

Rebels always conform in the end.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2014, 05:37:47 AM »
I take it you have a part time job at MC Donalds and are quite miserable then?
I have lived a very interesting life, made my own way and lived by my own rules.  I have never stopped learning and read voraciously.  You can put me in the rebel/free thinker category.  My time is my own and I have more than enough resources to continue living this way.  I have learned to manipulate the system and have it serve me rather than the other way around.  You can continue being a good boy and chanting yes sir/no sir and doing what you are told, living your robotic life, hell you might even end up with a Phd, a perfect wife and a faux fairy tale lifestyle and live happily ever after, but if you ask me taking the conformist route, you may as well kill yourself now, what a waste of the one life we are given.
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2014, 05:38:40 AM »
I have lived a very interesting life, made my own way and lived by my own rules.  I have never stopped learning and read voraciously.  You can put me in the rebel/free thinker category.  My time is my own and I have more than enough resources to continue living this way.  I have learned to manipulate the system and have it serve me rather than the other way around.  You can continue being a good boy and chanting yes sir/no sir and doing what you are told, living your robotic life, hell you might even end up with a Phd, a perfect wife and a faux fairy tale lifestyle and live happily ever after, but if you ask me taking the conformist route, you may as well kill yourself now, what a waste of the one life we are given.

Living on state benefits.  ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 05:38:49 AM »
Rebels always conform in the end.
What a ridiculous generalization, but look who it came from.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2014, 05:40:15 AM »
Living on state benefits.  ;)
If that makes you feel better, feel free to believe it, but I have made plenty of money and continue to do so.  I just don't give away trade secrets or incriminate myself.  :-*
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2014, 05:41:17 AM »
If that makes you feel better, feel free to believe it, but I have made plenty of money and continue to do so.  I just don't give away trade secrets or incriminate myself.  :-*

so you are a drug dealer
T

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2014, 05:47:25 AM »

You sound like a miserable clown... No wonder everyone here hates you.::)

As for me, you dont know shit about me, and I bet Ive been more of a rebel than you ever have been or will be... ;)

Now go make me a cheeseburger with some fries to go... :-*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2014, 05:48:12 AM »
so you are a drug dealer
There are other ways of making money besides drugs, and no I am not a drug dealer.  I am happy for people to speculate, I don't care either way.  The end result is, I have found a way to live on my own terms.  

I see conformists as the problem, conformists hold up societies dysfunction, they don't question it and see it as normal.  The more educated one is (by the system), the more conformist they are and the more compliant they become.  You can get such people to do almost anything if they are ordered by a higher authority. (NAZI germany anybody)
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2014, 05:49:45 AM »
You sound like a miserable clown... No wonder everyone here hates you.::)

As for me, you dont know shit about me, and I bet Ive been more of a rebel than you ever have been or will be... ;)

Now go make me a cheeseburger with some fries to go... :-*
I thought the same about you, now go suck your bosses dick and sell your soul so that everyone loves and approves of you.

I actually prefer to be hated, if everyone here loved me, I would know I have done something wrong.  Considering the majority of the masses are moronic, the last thing I want is their approval or love.
V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2014, 05:54:01 AM »
E - Kul works in negotiations for the Aborigines and gets commission payments
for the amount of Abos that get work and stay sober (or off glue) in his care.

So far it has been....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2014, 05:55:27 AM »
There are other ways of making money besides drugs, and no I am not a drug dealer.  I am happy for people to speculate, I don't care either way.  The end result is, I have found a way to live on my own terms.  

I see conformists as the problem, conformists hold up societies dysfunction, they don't question it and see it as normal.  The more educated one is (by the system), the more conformist they are and the more compliant they become.  You can get such people to do almost anything if they are ordered by a higher authority. (NAZI germany anybody)

I don't really give enough of a shit to speculate it was a joke  :-*
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2014, 06:00:10 AM »
I don't really give enough of a shit to speculate it was a joke  :-*
It is neither here nor there.  I was merely responding to the post stating "educated people are always more interesting to me than others.".  My experience of such people is that they are usually highly dysfunctional in some way.  I come from a family of professionals and met many educated people.  The ones that I have known are all extremely dysfunctional is some way and far from interesting.  Their life stories would put someone who just injected amphetamines to sleep.
V

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2014, 06:07:32 AM »
Yet here you are?

You guys entertain me, thats all. :-*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2014, 06:08:42 AM »
You guys entertain me, thats all. :-*
What, even though they are uninteresting ignoramuses.

Why don't you fuck off to some politically correct University forum and look for your dream girl.  You probably want to forgo finding an educated woman, because that would mean she is smart enough to know your a fucking loser.
V

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2014, 06:13:19 AM »
I thought the same about you, now go suck your bosses dick and sell your soul so that everyone loves and approves of you.

I actually prefer to be hated, if everyone here loved me, I would know I have done something wrong.  Considering the majority of the masses are moronic, the last thing I want is their approval or love.

Your assumptions are as wrong and fucked up as your whole stinky attitude. I neither suck my bosses dick nor do I seek acceptance, approval or love from anybody else. I dont give a flying fuck about none of that shit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2014, 06:15:03 AM »
It is neither here nor there.  I was merely responding to the post stating "educated people are always more interesting to me than others.".  My experience of such people is that they are usually highly dysfunctional in some way.  I come from a family of professionals and met many educated people.  The ones that I have known are all extremely dysfunctional is some way and far from interesting.  Their life stories would put someone who just injected amphetamines to sleep.

i don't think you can generalise like that
T